PAL March 2012- 5 Beautiful Girls and 5 Adorable Boys!!

Awww Cornish hope LO is ok :hugs:

SS - well done on excellent BF and weight gain :thumbup:

I'm trying to avoid Friday as it's my niece's birthday and I don't want my LO to have to share :blush: I have got a S&S booked for Friday though so hopefully will get baby moving over the weekend :wacko:

Thank you for all your well wishes :flower:

Managed to get out of hospital today :thumbup::thumbup: they wanted to keep me and ethan in for 48 hours as my waters had broken and we both needed antibiotics.

So strange to be at home and i feel so responsable when im not a responsable person :blush: Breast feeding is hard work already. The birth was ok, i couldnt do it natural with the the inducement drip they put me on it was so intense and giving me 2 min contractions after just 10 minutes so after 3 hours i opted for epidural as i was hooked up to monitors i couldnt move much. They had to cut me, but i couldnt feel anything but the intense pressure of him and its amazing what a relief it is to get his head in and on the way it feels better. He arrived with a cord wrapped around his neck twice, need a little oxygen but was ok after a few mins. [url=https://postimage.org/image/clreeivbn/][img]https://s5.postimage.org/clreeivbn/DSC06601.jpg[/url][/IMG]

Sarah - Happy Birthday for tomorrow - fab news verity is getting bigger sounds like your doing a fab job with BF.

Glow - hope the sweep works its magic!

Cornish - hun i cant imagine how you must have got through that it sounds awful, bless lo's little heart!!

First - hope something is happening for you hun

Awww he's adorable Lou :cloud9:

With regard to the synto drip...I've been reiterating to the March Mamas that if they mention it ask for an Epi because it really isn't nice...I had it with my first without an Epi and never again :winkwink:

Hope your first 24 hours home goes well :hugs::hugs:

Lou - he is gorgeous! :cloud9:

both me and glow have sweeps tomorrow...... so fingers crossed this time tomo night we will both be in pain :rofl:

Hi all! Sorry I have not been on in a while! I had a beautiful baby girl on Sunday the 18th. She was 7lbs. 1oz and her name is Avery. She is perfect and doing very well. I was able to have a v-bac so am happy to not be recovering from a c-section right now. I tried to get an epidural, but the doctor was busy in surgery so I managed without anything. It was hard work and hurt a lot! I don't handle pain well, but it was worth it:) B'feeding is going well and my milk came in much faster this time. Life with two little girls is going to be busy, but a lot of fun!

Congrats Lou on your little boy! :flower:

Awww huge congrats Addy....LOVE the name :kiss: so glad you got your VBAC and gooooooo you without an Epi too :thumbup:

OK so FT looks like it's just me and thee then :rofl: :wacko:

Ethan and Avery-congratulations ladies. Great birth stories.

Fxd for you GS and FT!

Happy birthday to -ah bugger I've forgotten! But hope you have a great one!

I'm doing ok- by ok I mean im verging on insane with no sleep! Ds1 is a little better each day but is now knocking his broken bone so hurting himself more! Ds2 got good results for his jaundice, levels aren't too bad but they're keeping an eye. He is 9lb 13 now and feeding every 2 hrs, so I have a lot of milk and bf is a rather messy experience.

Looking forward to feeding settling and broken bones healing!

Congratulations lou and addy! Lou he is super cute. Any pics of Avery addy?

Nothing to report with me yet, just a few light cramps, nothing more. Midwife can only feel 2/5 of baby's head.

had sweep - only 1cm :dohh:

Induction for me on sunday at 3pm.......... 50% :dance: 50% :(

Hope all u new mummies are okay :hugs:

FT, that baby really is comfy! Hope an appearance is made before induction.xxx

Had my sweep...OUCH!!! baby is 4/5 engaged and cervix is fully efaced. Bleeding a bit now. She said cervix was very favourable so go for long walk and plenty of sex. She could feel waters in front of babies head :thumbup:

Hopefully something will happen soon. Having a bit of tightening now so off to do some hoovering and mopping and then get bouncing on that ball :wacko:

Get bouncing for sure! Sounding like something will happen soon for you. Sorry it hurt, my midwife said if it doesn't hurt it doesn't work!
Thinking of you all.

I did a 45 min workout earlier, which seems to have started the tightening off, but so far its just been three times in the last hour lasting a few seconds at a time. Will go out dog walking later with hubby and see if it helps. I really don't wanna go far overdue and get induced.

Hello everyone!

Sorry I haven't been around for a while, but I couldn't get into BnB at all. I keep getting re-directed to AOL's search page.

Well, my little Jessica Eris is here safe and well and two weeks 1 day old.

She was born on 9th March at 18:25 by elective c-section, weighing 6lb 15oz and measuring 50cm. Teeny tiny compared to my other children.

Despite losing a large amount of blood during the procedure I was home by 7:30pm the next day. I hate hospitals and prefer to recover at home.

Everything is going well.

https://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g17/seathreepeeo/021-2.jpg
https://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g17/seathreepeeo/024-3.jpg

Congratulations to all those who had had their babies. I shall now read back and catch up on everyone's news.

Congrats on your little girl! Jessica is such a pretty name

Congrats to the new arrivals :cloud9: Ethan ...Avery and Jessica :happydance:

Three more to go so sending labour :dust:

:hi to everyone, hope you're all doing well with your precious rainbows :hugs:

XxX

Congrats on a gorgeous girl sea, she is beautiful.
How's everyone doing?
I'm in a haze of no sleep and can't wait until my boobs stop hurting. Feeding every 2 hours at the mo-will it ever stop?!?
Xxx

Thank you NSN and Cornish. I think she is absolutley ediable, but then I am biased.

Cornish I'm not breastfeeding, but there are times I wish I could take my boobs off and leave them somewhere. I hope yours feel less sore soon.

I have developed an allergic reaction to the surgical scrub used during my section and I've broken out in very sore and itchy hives around my scar. They itch so much I have been eyeing up the cheese grater. The doctor has given me some tablets, but if there's no improvement in a week I have to go back. makes feeding Jessica uncomfortable, still at least it's not an infection or anything serious.

Jessica has turned into a right little piglet and has earned herself that nickname. She's been draining 4oz bottles. Last night she slept for six hours and that's not including the clocks going forward. However I fear this may be the calm before the storm.

I hope everyone is well. Have a fab Sunday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->