PAL March 2012- 5 Beautiful Girls and 5 Adorable Boys!!

Hope things start off for you Lou and you get that home birth.

Come on babies!!

I had a crappy ending to mothers day, ds1 fell and broke his collar bone. Needless to say ive said goodbye to any form of rest or sleep!

Cornish - hope ds gets better- bless him sounds awful, not what you need now either!

Morning eveyone else- haven't slept a wink contractions started at 11pm evey 10 mins, midwife came out at 3am and they stopped cheers, then they started again when she left and and now they have stopped. I've got 57 mins left and then I have to scrap home birth. Looks like inducement 2moz if contractions don't start kicking off

Oh Lou, start trekking up and down those stairs and do some squats. Xxx

cornish - i hope he is ok! :hugs:

lou - im sorry hunni, i hope it all starts for you asap :hugs:

No news here still :haha: poor me left on the shelf :rofl:

cornish - i hope he is ok! :hugs:

lou - im sorry hunni, i hope it all starts for you asap :hugs:

No news here still :haha: poor me left on the shelf :rofl:

It will probably come out of the blue - i didnt get a warning just a big gush :blush:

Come on babies!!

How exciting Lou, hope LO makes an appearance soon! xxxx

Cornish, hope ds gets better soon, the little girl i look after broke her coller bone, last summer, it healed really quick. hope the same is true of your ds! xx

we had the scan, the ultrasound guy didnt seem too worried, the lumps are not connected to anything, something about lynphnodes (sp?) have to go back in 3 monthes to see if they have grown/shrunk, then see wahat happens xx

Lou - hope baby makes an appearance soon :hugs:

SS - Glad the scan went well. Newborns can sometimes have all sorts of skin rashes etc etc. Hopefully it will correct itself in time :hugs:

FT - if you're left on the shelf I'm gonna be left on the shelf behind the shelf...behind the shelf :rofl:

Eeeeek just popping on to distract myself, I've been sitting in my labour ward for 2 hours waiting to be induced, they say it takes 10 minutes and things get hardcore - I'm do scared I am literally pooing myself, I have never had diarrhoea and just got it with nerves lol. I just know I'm going to poo myself when I push.

Hope your all ok, looking forward to catching up. Xxxx

Lou good luck hun!!! and try not to think about pooing!!! My one bit of advice for you is to push like you are constipated so worrying about pooing might put you off! anyway to be honest the MW's clean anything away so quickly your OH would NEVER know so please don't stress about that!

Good luck hunni :hugs:

He's arrived!!!! Ethan is 6lb 9, such a cutie doesn't look like either of us lol. Stuck in hospital till fri. I did end up pushing and pooing lol but I didn't even know dh told me. He was born with the cord round his neck twice and took a while to make noise but I was pushing 1 hour 30 mins and dr was there ready to get forceps out but he was coming out side ways. Took 11 hours start to finish.

Hope we get some more babies on board ASAP!!!! How you doing first xx

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh thats brillaint news! welcome to the world little ethan! and after all that fundal ho-ha he is not even 7lb :cloud9: CONGRATULATIONS :hugs:

No signs here at all, but got that sweep on friday so hoping that will get things moving at weekend..... if not she is booking an induction date in anyway (when see her on fri) as last resort..... but fingers crossed!

xxx

Congratulations on baby Ethan. Glad you managed with no forceps. Why are they keeping you in so long?
Hope other babies make a move soon.
My poor lo had 3 bottles of blood squeezed from his heel today as still jaundice. It was a good 45 mins of screaming! I then had to try to catch a pee for a sample, after being peed on twice I managed enough. Results later today. Ds1 got all clear from dr so no need for surgery on his collarbone, will heal in 2-3 weeks! Xx

:happydance::happydance:Congratulations Lou on the arrival of ethan:happydance::happydance:
Looking forward to some pics when you feel up for it.

Cornish glad ds collerbone is healing, sorry your lo (and you) had to under-go taking his blood, hope the jaundice goes soon.

we went to the clinic today and verity now weighs 9lb 5, from 8lb 14 last week, so at least my milk is doing its job!!!

Not many babies to go!! its my birthday on friday, i wonder if anyone will pop then?

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->