PAL March 2012- 5 Beautiful Girls and 5 Adorable Boys!!

6 hours-I'm so jealous!
Removable boobs would be great right now! Hope your itch clears up-walk away from the grater!!!!

At first I was very panicky because she wasn't waking in the night and spent the first week checking on her every five minutes. I've given myself a good talking to now and if she wants to sleep I'm leaving her to do so. She'll wake when hungry.

Thanks for the congrats NSN! Will continue to stalk your pregnancy, and can't wait until you are holding your Rainbow!! Hope you are feeling well and your bump looks great!!:flower:

Congratulations Sea!! Jessica is beautiful! Glad she is eating and sleeping well! I too never wake a sleeping baby!! They will let us know what they need and when!! LoL. Sorry you are so itchy! Hoping it goes away for you soon!

Cornish, I am right with you on the sore boobs! The worst is being accidentally bumped into, feels like being punched!! My nipples are so cracked, and the pain is awful! Her latch is a little too good!! I am finally not feeling so engorged which feels so much better.

Well I am finally starting to feel somewhat normal after delivery. My stitches are no longer burning and I think I am finally starting to heal. My energy levels are increasing too as Avery sleeps a bit better through the night. Last night she was up every two hours and fed ALL day. She must be having a bit of a growth spurt! She is one week old today, and we have an appointment tomorrow. Hoping she is gaining weight nicely!

Good luck Wyntir, GS and FT!! Lot's of labour dust to you!:dust:

come on you last few babies!!!!

Addy - So pleased to hear avery is doing well

Cornish - Ive only just started the 2 hour feeds as milks just come in - how hard is it to plan anything! we popped out shopping today but had a mission getting everything ready for our 2 hours gap.

Sea Three - Wow on the 6 hours!! and I can see the advantages of bottle fed babies as it takes 2 hours to feed and burp ethan at night and get about 4 hours sleep if im lucky. Beautiful pics

Glow- Come on baby!!!

First - Thinking of you sweeheart - hope baby is making a easy entrance

Wyn - Come on baby sounds like its close!

NSN - Hope your doing well sweetie x

Is anyone else feeling emotional now and then - at night I struggle with breast feeding as it takes so long and im so sleep deprived I can just cry but by the morning im fine. In a way I cant wait for him to be a few more weeks as hes so precious it scares me how vunrable he is

Lou I cry at everything! I feel a failure, then happy as larry! Ds is feeding a lot and the nights are def hard and I'm struggling at points. Ah crap I've forgotten what everyone else said-shOuld really stop using phone as its all so small!xxx

Baby blues have a lot to answer for. I can remember them when I had Amy. If I am honest the thought of going through them again terrifed me and I ended up with antenatal depression because of it. I hope everyone is feeling brighter today.

FT - best of luck and loads of positive vibes.

Lou - I decided to go straight for bottle feeding as the last two times I didn't produce enough milk. In fact with Amy I didn't produce a drop. This time however my boobs have gone bananas and they're trying to end world hunger all by themselves. I'm sure they're doing it to spite me.

Jessica has a little cold and is very snuffly :(

Hi all.

yep emotional here aswell. these homones have alot to answer for!!

we are doing okay at nights, but between 6 to 9.30 she wants to conatantly feed for 5 mins then sleep for 5 mins then cry for 5 mins? but at about 9.30 she will zonk for a long sleep, she managed 4.5 hours last night.

i was waking hert, but have decieded enough is enough, i still set the alarm for 6 hours after she has fed at night, just incase, but she will always wake up before that!

come on babies xx

Just thought I'd let you all know FT had her baby today at 3.30pm...a baby boy called George...7lb 15oz...ended in emergency section so hope they both OK..believe they are.

Sure she'll update as soon as she can :hugs:

Hope so NSN!!!

Hope you are doing OK :hugs: your nearly half way there already!! :kiss:

FT - Hope everything went well sweetie - cant wait to see pics of baby xx

I have the perfect baby from 7am - 10pm thats sleeps all day and will only cry when we change his nappy but in the evening hes a grumpy little monster that takes 2 hours to settle - is anyone else in the same boat?x

Congrats ft-love the name George.x

My lo is grumpy at night and more of an angel in the day. It's blooming hard work!
Xx

Nothing happening here...been for a 2 mile walk today...all it's done is make me sweat like mad and given me a stitch :wacko::wacko: Seriously baby....TIME'S UP!!! GET OUT!!

Congrats FT!! Hope you and little George are doing well!

Lou, my baby is the same way. She sleeps all day and is up all night. I am right with you on the sleep deprivation! I feel like a zombie! Are you able to sleep during the day? I find it very hard. I want to feel normal again, but it is just taking so long!!

I ended up with mastitis. I am so sore and am on antibiotics now. I thought nursing would be easier the second time, but it has been a lot harder!! I just hope the medicine works quickly, as I am feeling pretty bad.

Please check the first page to ensure that I have all the information right. I may have mixed up dates and weights. If there is anything I need to change, just let me know!

I think I'm the only one left :shrug: my squatter doesn't want to leave :haha:

Won't be long now though....had another sweep today and being induced on Saturday :thumbup:

Addy, all correct for me, thanks. Lo is called Jago, sorry if I haven't posted that on here yet. How are the boobs? Mine kill, but can't be anything compared to you. Bf is hard.

Gs, good luck!xxx

All coreect for me too.

Glow, book a hair appointment, that worked for me when my eldest was overdue. Strangely I was panicking in the labour ward that I hadn't phoned up to cancel the appointment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->