PAL March 2012- 5 Beautiful Girls and 5 Adorable Boys!!

Laura...hope your doctor does something to help you find out why you are losing your babies...it's not fair :nope: Sending you hugs for today :hugs:

Sea...totally normal...I hate dates now, there are so many now that it makes each month a little more difficult :hugs: if you really feel you need the reassurance, speak with your GP or maybe get a private scan booked?

Timsogirl...hope you're ok :hugs:

Addy...you're doing well, wouldn't worry about the lines to be honest, besides...the digi is the one to have :haha:

Semanthia...have you started having scans yet and being measured?

Cornish..not a clue about the itching :wacko:

Essie...how're you holding up?

AFM...had a couple of negative days and still not overly out of it. Have a scan on Saturday to look for possible cyst but it's at the same hospital I had my bad news, it'll be a day before the five month anniversary of the loss and I'm petrified.

Wishing you all sticky :dust: and we WILL be ok :flower:

XxX

Not sure of exact date yet but am 5 weeks approx according to the Doctor. Can't even see as far as March yet....just taking one tiny step at a time xxx Wishing all you lovely ladies the best xxx

Gingercat welcome :flower:

Sorry about your loss but congrats on your new pregnancy :hugs:

Take each day as it comes, we are all here to support and be there for each other :thumbup:

Will add you when I can get the laptop out :haha:

XxX

Hi ladies,
I am nervously excited about my new pregnancy (2 previous miscarriages) but am determined to send baby happy positive thoughts this time round (I was terrified during my second pregnancy and went on to lose it) so - happy, happy, happy this time!
congrats all, so sorry for all your losses - its the hardest experience i've ever had and nothing prepares you for it.
so, really sticky dust to everyone!
xxx
p.s. My LO is 4+1 :)))

Thirdxlucky..welcome and sorry for your two losses but congrats on your new pregnancy. As awful as it sounds, it doesn't matter how you feel about your pregnancy..what will be will be and you're so right..,this is an incredibly difficult and emotional journey.

Let all your worries and fears out, all your excitement too :thumbup:

Let me know when you have a EDD to add you to the front page when the laptop comes out :haha:

:hugs: and sticky :dust: to all

XxX

thanks NSN - my due date is 21st March. My doc says i'll get a scan at 6 weeks - back to the two week wait again! :)
xx

Urgh..,it's all about flipping waiting :dohh:

All will be fine and you might even get to see the HB :thumbup:

CcC

Hope everyone is having a great morning/night (depending on where you live:)

I am doing alright...trying not to worry myself sick. Trying to enjoy this little bean! (I am having a hard time though!!) I would love to fast forward to 12 weeks!!! lol.

My symptoms still are not that strong...maybe I am just over 3 weeks?? I have not idea when we conceived, so it will be really nice to have a dating u/s. I am really looking forward to talking with my doctor.

I am a little worried though that my doctor will be worried I am pregnant again so soon....she asked me to wait 2-3 months...we waited 1. :winkwink:

Laura...hope your doctor does something to help you find out why you are losing your babies...it's not fair :nope: Sending you hugs for today :hugs:

Sea...totally normal...I hate dates now, there are so many now that it makes each month a little more difficult :hugs: if you really feel you need the reassurance, speak with your GP or maybe get a private scan booked?

Timsogirl...hope you're ok :hugs:

Addy...you're doing well, wouldn't worry about the lines to be honest, besides...the digi is the one to have :haha:

Semanthia...have you started having scans yet and being measured?

Cornish..not a clue about the itching :wacko:

Essie...how're you holding up?

AFM...had a couple of negative days and still not overly out of it. Have a scan on Saturday to look for possible cyst but it's at the same hospital I had my bad news, it'll be a day before the five month anniversary of the loss and I'm petrified.

Wishing you all sticky :dust: and we WILL be ok :flower:

XxX

I haven't started having scans yet. I will have my first one at 11 weeks and I will have to get scans every 2 weeks. I am excited for my first scan! I can't wait until I hear or see the heartbeat then I can relax even more.

I hope everything is going well for everyone! Come on sticky beans!

Addy...there is such a varied opinion on when to TTCAL. I was told two, preferably three cycles by the hospital but my GP went on a mission to find out for me and said there was no evidence to support this and his recommendation was one AF then all systems go.

As for symptoms...still early :hugs: today I feel bleurgh, a bit tired and a bit queasy but functionable. Nipples and boobs sore to touch.

I'm sure you'll be fine, it's normal to be worried :hugs:

XxX

Thanks:) It is so nice to have all of you to talk to. I know we are all in the same position....so excited, but nobody to talk to. DH is good, and he tries his best, but when it comes to pregnancy, you need other girls to talk with:)

As for TTCAL, I found that on this website, every woman was told something different. Varying from waiting 6 months to one cycle. I made sure I had one cycle to ensure my lining would be sufficient, and actually did not think it would happen this fast. I'm just praying this lo sticks!!

Hi girls. :) and congrats to all the new bfp's!
Laura, so sorry hun :(
NSN im totally sending you puke vibes...haha congrats on the nausea. Im still sick on a daily basis. Really sick some days but some are easier, missed work for the first time in months :/ We have a scan monday and Im sooo nervous, just like the rest of you pal gals. Wishing everyone the best! Goodluck on ur upcomming scan NSN. You will do great, im sure :)

Morning everyone

I hope you're all well.

Laura I am so so sorry xxxx

I don't think I have ever been this happy to feel this sick. Still sinking in as I actually don't really feel pregnant for most of the day. I seem to have moments of intense excitement, followed by moments of intense dread. Perfectly normal though as I have those feelings with both my girls.

It's a bit quiet here. How is everyone doing?

I'm suffering with terrible evening sickness. It seems to hit around 9:30 every night.

Hi all!

SeaThreePeeO - I have not had any sickness yet, but with my dd, it did not start until I was around 7 weeks. Hopefully your m/s does not last that long!!

I was away for couple days, and left all my hpt's at home so that I could not test!! I was becoming a little obsessed! I did test when I got home, not with FMU, and both tests were as dark as the control. Happy that things seem to be progressing! I have an appointment tomorrow for an unrelated issue, so I'll ask for my blood work. I am so anxious to see if everything is okay! Hopefully I can book my u/s tomorrow as well! Hoping to get one for around 7 weeks.

Does anyone else NOT have sore bbs?? Mine are a bit tingly, but not sore like they were with my last pregnancies.

Sea...sorry you're feeling sick hun...it's all good though in a weird way :winkwink:

Addy...I have to come in here to off load...OH minimal talking about pregnancy, especially after the loss.

Essie...good luck at your scan tomorrow...be interesting if you did see two sacs :hugs:

Hope everyone else is doing ok?

AFM...went for a scan at 5+4 (yesterday) wasn't an early pregnancy scan though, it was a pelvic scan but I am pleased to say that all is as it shlijhld be and where it should be for where I am.

:hugs: all round

Come on ladies...get back in here :haha:

XxX

Hey ladies, if this is a BFP I'm due March 27th - will be testing FMU tomorrow as this is afternoon today - finers crossed :D

Attachments

• IMAG0295.jpg
    IMAG0295.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 4
Hey ladies, if this is a BFP I'm due March 27th - will be testing FMU tomorrow as this is afternoon today - finers crossed :D

Puppycat...I really hope this is your BFP...roller coaster or what eh :hugs: I have seen you around and on a few journals too :thumbup:

Let us know ASAP :flower:

Sorry for your losses too hun :hugs:

XxX

Hey hun, yeh I've seen you too, I try to peek into all the parts of BnB :haha:

I will post a pic first thing tomorrow :D eeeeek! x

Hello ladies! Got my BFP on Friday at 9dpo! I am so happy but at the same time I'm a bundle of nerves. I had my tubes reversed in October 09. Since then we have lost one baby girl at 22 weeks & have had 2 miscarriages. I will have to be monitored closely on my beta numbers (will start that tomorrow), we will also check my progesterone, & decide if I will need a cerclage at 12 weeks. I somewhat feel more at ease with this pregnancy so far but I'm leaving it all up to god.

My EDD is 3/29/12!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->