PAL Summer 2011 Babies - From 1st tri to MC and back again in one go.

Hi all how is everyone x we are now on hold with ttc as colposcopy revealed severe pre cancerous cells inside my cervix so we are waiting to get hospital appointment to have leep treatment :( I'm absolutely terrified and yes I googled pregnancy after leep and everything saying chances are not to great :( x

I had LLETZ which from what I've read is the same as LEEP in 1997 and I got pregnant with Harry in 1998 and George in 2001. You can always ask anything you want :hugs:

Well I posted the other day, well I thought I did and its not there.

LMS Congratulations :happydance:

Can't believe how everyones babies are growing. So pleased Thomas is doing well.

Our scan picture from Wed (21+1)

21+1 weeks.jpg

Thanks sassy x more terrified ATM than anything x
Fantastic scan pic x

Squeena glad little man had op and all ok x

Is what u had a loop with electric currents to burn away cells x

It is, it was a really large area, the consultant at the time advised I had it done asleep. But I've known a few people have it done awake and it was fine.

Heava- :hug:

Sassy- LOVE the picture- and that you've made the announcement on FB! :cloud9: This is a picture of my sister's baby at 17 weeks- I knew his legs were hella long, but after seeing a picture of your little princess I think my nephew may be born 7 feet tall!!! :rofl:
311970_10150923287220696_760115695_21583142_824073816_n.jpg

Hi all how is everyone x we are now on hold with ttc as colposcopy revealed severe pre cancerous cells inside my cervix so we are waiting to get hospital appointment to have leep treatment :( I'm absolutely terrified and yes I googled pregnancy after leep and everything saying chances are not to great :( x

I had a leep done in 2008 and i am 13 weeks pregnant today. I was always told the leep won't cause issues ttc but it can around 16 to 20 weeks along can cause you to have an incompetent cervix but even that is rare. My Dr's are monitoring me by doing an ultrasound at 16 and 20 weeks to measure cervical length and if im dilating at all i will get a stitch put in and should be good to go till my due date! Don't stress too much! I had the worst form of precancerous cells and i have had a normal pap since the procedure!

As i said above i am 13 weeks pregnant today :) I never thought we'd be so lucky! I had my NT test ultrasound today and here is a pic of our precious baby!!

https://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/tinkkc_777/381656_10150412371554396_509419395_8159741_76705739_n.jpg

Lms thank u for sharing pic amazing so happy for you :)
And thank you for you words of reassurance x

LMS gorgeous ultrasound picture.

Heva, how are you doing???

We went for a private ultrasound yesterday (part of the package we bought) again everythings great, little lady is measuring slightly ahead of dates, I'm dreading another larger baby lol! Everything else is good, just had half an hour with Rob on the picket line!!! Half an hour was more than enough it was bloody freezing!

Love to you all xxx

I'm ok thanks sassy just had very sad day today x
Was kids granddads wifes funeral she was only 50 and died of a brain tumour x

Hey ladies sorry I've been Mia. Xxx

Heva so sorry to hear your news :( I know women that have had it done too and all is fine after. I'll be thinking of you.

LMS great scan picture hun wooohoooo glad all is going well.

Sassy I love seeing her pictures. Keep them coming and bet you're looking forward to the 3d one :happydance:

Asu- we're good Adélie has been poorly with a cold and cough but on the mends now. She's had all her jabs for now and weighs a lovely 14lb bang on 50th centile. She just such a delight even with slight sleep regression.

I'm glad Adélie is feeling better xx

You've hit sleep regression too? Yuck. Though Thomas gave me a good night last night and slept... wait for it... 12-2 then 3-12pm!!!

He's still growing, he's on 25th centile and weighed 13lb 13oz on Tuesday. He gained 11oz in a week :lol:

https://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/393493_2809727887518_1388356992_3107514_1022355172_n.jpg

Merry Christmas to ALL out babies- Angels, Rainbows and awaiting Rainbows <3 Love you guys!

Yes, merry Christmas. I hope we've all had a lovely day!

Thomas is 20 weeks today too!

Merry Christmas ladies!! Everything is going great with us and baby... we find out our gender on tuesday at a private scan! I am 16 weeks and 5 days today :)

Just wantedto say qa happy new yr to all u lovely ladies on here that have really helped us though 2011 x x

36+2 bump, check out those bad ass stretch marks on the side view :growlmad:

36+2 weeks (1).jpg

36+2 weeks (2).jpg

36+2 weeks (3).jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4