PAL Summer 2011 Babies - From 1st tri to MC and back again in one go.

Hey all.

Can't stay on I'm at work, just wanted to say hi and I'll be on properly tomorrow. I've got three glorious days off work yay!!

Been nauseous constantly and feel exhausted all the time but apart from that I'm great. Enjoying every minute of it.

Hope everyones ok

Love Em xxx

Oh yea and Aaiserie is gonna go ninja on my ass !!!!

Did a digi last night to see if it's progressed and it came up NOT PREGNANT !! I cried all the way to Asda, got myself all worked up, picked up some frer and more digi's. Once on the loo I realised I'd picked up the Early Response One Step and only got a vvv faint line. Did a digi and it came up ..... pregnant 1-2. Phew, that was awful. When I cracked open the not pregnant one it'd been over saturated with pee and the lines had gone into a blob.

I did the other first response this am and it was lovely and dark so now I have one test in the house, a digi, I'm going to do that one on Thursday am and then that's it NO MORE TESTING NONE AT ALL !!!!!!!!

Oh embo what a shock for you!! Glad the last one came up dark.

I am officially past my mc date! Yay. Went to bed at 6 last night and slept until 8. Feeling a bit better for it as well.

I hope everyone is ok!

Oh Embo!! :( I have stopped testing now too for fear of something like that happening x we just drive ourselves crazy don't we?

Emmea glad you got through that milestone ok x I'll be 6 weeks on Saturday and if I can get past that it'll be the furthest I've been...

I'm past my longest mc date too so I've relaxed a little :)

Embo Im gonna kick your butt from here to kingdom come!!! I told you not to torment yourself!!!! You daft bint!! See you got yourself all upset for nothing. I KNOW it's hard honey, I know you just want to "check" but you know it just adds more stress. I just want you to be okay *hugs*

Okay are we all ready for some TMI?
I have been so horny this week, after I had saraya I really struggled with my sex drive being much lower than before. This week I cannot leave my vib alone! I want to have sex but at the same time the risk is so high before 12w... How are you girls coping???

Aasirie thanks for that I am horny too and was worried about sex. Will steer clear of it until 12 weeks!!

Lol sequeena glad it's not just me!! Need new batteries soon lol

Yup it's THAT bad!!! Eugh OH just ate this curry thing in the living room and my stomach has turned into a washing machine.... Severe waves of nausea, swear I'm gonna hurl in the next 10mins.....

I'm past my longest mc date too so I've relaxed a little :)

Okay are we all ready for some TMI?
I have been so horny this week, after I had saraya I really struggled with my sex drive being much lower than before. This week I cannot leave my vib alone! I want to have sex but at the same time the risk is so high before 12w... How are you girls coping???

Yay for your milestone!!!

I didn't think it was a problem when pregnant? Please correct me if I am wrong because I don't want to take risks. I have just been carrying on as normal, but I nervous as oh is rather well endowed.

But to be honest, since 4 weeks I have only wanted some once - I feel rather turned off and even the vibe is gathering dust. But then I have hardly felt well enough!

Which reminds me - first night of seabands and I feel great! I have not felt this alive innthe evenings for ages!

Emmea lots of dr advise to steer clear of penetration until 12w if you've previously mc, I think it's something to do with the cervix? Maybe one of the other girls can give more details on the why?

Thank you! I will do that!

I woke up in the night starving:( I am not even slightly nauseus today and I feel panic:( I wish I had access to an ultrasound:(

Hey everyone. I've had a bit of milestone myself. I'm not sure I've postedit here tho. I'm past the point I started spotting in my last preg. Im hoping this is a good sign!!

I totally sympathise with the horny thing. Everythings soooo sensitive down there. But me n Gav won't be doing anything until after 12 week scan. I'm too scared! Mind you, so is Gav lol !!

Emmea did you not get an early scan?

Embo so happy for you passing that point! Chris I'd the same, he's lime NO SEX HERE lol bless them :)

I know!! Bless their little cotton socks !!

There is one thing playing on my mind a little. Gav seems quite reluctant to talk about the pregnancy/baby. Im scared too, my mind won't let me go past two weeks (scan) and I think I'm psychologically protecting myself. Do you think gav's doing the same?? I'm a little worried. It drives me crazy sometimes cos no one else knows. Only Gav and my mum and she lives an hrs drive away.

Thank god for Bnb and all my buddy's here. Id go quietly insane without you!

It does sound that way. You have to remember men deal with stuff differently to us. One of my early mc, I started bleeding and came out of the loo in tears, chris just looked at me. I told him I was bleeding and he said "oh right" and walked out of the room!!!

Men just don't handle stuff, you always have us. Maybe he's also worried about talking about his worries in case he worries or upsets you?? He's maybe trying to be strong and silent?

Morning girls!
Just letting you know I am 6 weeks today and officially past the time I MC previously...
Also, when we first tested for our BFP, the digi said 1-2, a week later the digi said 2-3 and today the last digi says 3+!!!
So that's it, no more dig's! Baby Griffin is doing well and we are on cloud 9!!!

Well that certainly does sound like Gav. He always feels responsible for my feelings. He was my rock when I went thru my mc. I didn't once ask him how he felt (until weeks later) I was in too much pain to think of anyone or anything else. I was in such a dark place and Gav got me thru. That must've been tough for him. Aw I've just fallen in love with him a little bit more!!

We're going to our wedding venue soon to see if we can move our wedding back. I really don't want to be 8 months pregnant on my wedding day!!!

Morning girls!
Just letting you know I am 6 weeks today and officially past the time I MC previously...
Also, when we first tested for our BFP, the digi said 1-2, a week later the digi said 2-3 and today the last digi says 3+!!!
So that's it, no more dig's! Baby Griffin is doing well and we are on cloud 9!!!

CONGRATS Caroline whoop whoop !!! Can't wait til I can say the same. Although I'm not sure which one is my milestone. It's either 12 weeks (my original date) 10 weeks (the date they pit me back to at my early scan) or 7 weeks (when my angel grew his wings)

Embo He sounds like an amazing man. I'm sure you'd be gorgeous with a wedding bumP but I know what you mean :) my solicitor just emailed me yesterday to say she has my divorce!! I'm finally divorced from my abusive ex!!!

Griffin that's fantastic!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->