PAL Summer 2011 Babies - From 1st tri to MC and back again in one go.

Embo...
I would celebrate them all AND everyday in between! Any reason to cheer eh???
Feeling really positive today....wishing good luck for us all!!
Thanks ladies!

Aww you just actually brought a tear to my eye!! That's exactly what I'm gonna do :)

My emotions range from extremely positive everything will be ok to actually doubting I'm even pregnant at all !!! Today is a good day !! Not being in work makes a huge difference lol !!

Embo He sounds like an amazing man. I'm sure you'd be gorgeous with a wedding bumP but I know what you mean :) my solicitor just emailed me yesterday to say she has my divorce!! I'm finally divorced from my abusive ex!!!

Griffin that's fantastic!

We have much more in common Aais. I had to run away from my home town and all my friends and family to get away from my abusive ex. Its 10 years ago now and fortunately we weren't married. He didn't see the children for a long time. It's a happy ending tho. He sorted himself out, remarried and has seen the kids regularly for a long time now. He's one of the few men that has broken his vicious cycle and I'd never say this to him but I'm quite proud of him. He's never raised his hand to the children. He'd never have seen them again if he did. I love his new wife. She's lovely and adores the kids.

That's awesome embo!! Fortunately my dd is my current partner, chris, baby too so I was fortunate not to have the children side of it. It was scary but I've come a long way and I got free! My current partner, while sometimes typically male emotionally stunted, is good to me. Our dd is a total daddies girl!!
My names Eve btw :)

:wave: Eve !!

My DD who is 14 and absolutely stunning, has shown some interest in "bad boys" I always say bad boys should be kept at arms length and never to have children with them!!! Hopefully she'll learn before babies come along!!

I'm so glad you have someone who is right for you and your DD have both mummy and daddy happy together. If I'd have met Gav 12 years ago I wouldnt have looked at him twice. Waaay too boring!! He was like a welcome relief after my turbulent years!! My oasis of the desert !! Lol !! Now I'm
Happy to be consistent and "boring" !!

My names Emily but everyone calls me em or Emi x

Em! Hi :)

Chris is not boring!!! Very good looking but with issues! Severe OCD (we've been together more or less unofficially 3 yrs and only recently he's eaten my cooking) I can't make him tea, we didn't even have our first kiss until Saraya was 5mo old!!! So yea, life is interesting but I love him, we've had issues but were getting there and were both so hoping Noodle is sticky :) funny how life can change so much so fast! Chris and I actually got together because he took me in when I ran away from my husband. I wanted to go to my best friends house but she was in the states and chris is my best friends son!!!! Were the sane age, my best friend is 30yrs older than me and we are so close but a lot of people think it's weird!!!

Congrats little griffin and embo!!

I did have a scan, but I had one last time too:( I feel so normal today for the first time since week 5.

I love wedding bumps! I can't wait to take mine down the isle in two weeks, even though no one will know it is there.

Eve you are one strong woman. I'm privileged to know you. I love it how our losses spell PAL cos that's what you all are - my pals !!

Emmea, im so jealous that you'll be getting married withyour lil bump!! I love bump brides too but I was soooo knackered and huuge at 8 mths with my other pregnancies there's just no way!!

YIPPEEEE !! Just got back from docs, pregnancy confirmed with fmu and I'm booked in for my first antenatal appt on 29th December at 11am. Both me n Gav are off work that day so he can come with whoopee !!!! I'm so happy :)

Fantastic Em!! I'm not any stronger than anyone else we all have different things to deal with, these are just mine :)

And I agree 100% all PALs together :) I felt so out of place in the July group, for no other reason than it was so big and I felt like no-one "got" me whereas with you girls I feel at home, safe like friends through and through regardless of what happens :)

Saraya is the LEAST snuggly child in the world fiercely independent to the point she was spoon feeding herself at 4mo and to get a kiss or cuddle you have to bribe her or make a game out of it but in the last week she's started snuggling with me - can she sense the pregnancy?

Aww that's so sweet! I miss my girls being little girls. They were so cute in their pigtails and curls!! I'm lucky. I had one cuddly daughter and one like saraya fiercely independent, walking at 8 mths. Full conversations at ten months. She's excelled all her life and now she's at high school she's in all the top sets and wants to be a doctor! My eldest girl excels in dance and p.e. I'm so proud of them for all different reasons. But I miss the cuddles and being the most important thing to them. Now I'm just a taxi, cook, cleaner and counsellor !!

I think Saraya can sense her little brother or sister. That's so sweet :)

Yay I've moved along on my ticker! I'm having such a great day :rofl:

I'm so feeling boy vibes with this one :) so looking forward to my booking in scan. I so love being pregnant I just hate that I worry. Noodle has GOT to stick :)

Eve you are one strong woman. I'm privileged to know you. I love it how our losses spell PAL cos that's what you all are - my pals !!

Emmea, im so jealous that you'll be getting married withyour lil bump!! I love bump brides too but I was soooo knackered and huuge at 8 mths with my other pregnancies there's just no way!!

YIPPEEEE !! Just got back from docs, pregnancy confirmed with fmu and I'm booked in for my first antenatal appt on 29th December at 11am. Both me n Gav are off work that day so he can come with whoopee !!!! I'm so happy :)

Yay!! :happydance:

You say that, but I bought all my underwear a week ago and today I took like I am 7 months pregnant, where as before I didn't at all. I am scared to put it all on in case it doesn't fit!!

OMG :shock: I have one night off to watch Eclipse (it came out to buy yesterday so I did naughty secret :blush:) and I've come back to pages and pages. I've read it all but too much to comment on.

So glad you have both found the right men now Em and Eve :yipee: I found my husbnad late in his life he is 19 years older than me but we have never felt it. I'm 31 and he is 50. He was married before to some tiny pretty mouse (the complete opposite to me :haha:) with no children. Then he had a long time girly then me. Sam and this one are his only children, needless to say he was shocked we could get pregnant so many times so easily. But we've never been happier. He does the cooking and shopping and I do the home making (kinda :winkwink:) so we make a good team. He admits he's never been ready for kids until now and I believe that, he was a bit of a rebel in his younger years :haha: I was for about 5 years but I started that early and grew up quick.

God I feel sick. I had a really good day with my sea bands on. Got cocky and took them off on the way home from work now my mouth is doing that horrible watery thing before you throw up and I'm not liking it. Another lesson learnt today. I'm thinking girl vibes with all this sickness which I'd love but can't let myself get too excited.

Scan tomorrow :shock: nervous yet excited as there has to be something in there this time I feel so different and look massive!!!! People are starting to stare at work :wacko:

Hi to everyone :hi:

You say that, but I bought all my underwear a week ago and today I took like I am 7 months pregnant, where as before I didn't at all. I am scared to put it all on in case it doesn't fit!!

Yep ditto! The seven month thing and not doing so before with the last one. Not new underwear unfortunately.

Don't worry about no sickness either hon as it can come and go. Tomorrow it'll probably floor you.

By the way, name is Aimee but I'll answer to most things :rofl:..... serious I will I get called all sorts of names at work, I'm a teacher. Even sir occasionally! :rofl:

Lol aimee that's awesome about your oh :) you sound really happy! Excited fir you for your scan tomorrow!

I so know what you mean about the watery mouth - eugh eugh I hate it!! I've been sicker with this one than my dd!! Everyone said she was gonna be a boy and even with all the heartburn I had she was bald until about 10mo old so it just shows the old wives tales aren't true!

What do you teach?

I'm head of art at a girls school in London. I love it on the whole. Still can't wait to go on maternity leave again though :rofl: :haha:

I've just managed to clear the kitchen despite the nausea as we 'should' be getting a new floor tomorrow but he's already put it back 3 days and now he hasn't answered my text just to confirm. He's never let me down before but I so hope I haven't done it all for nothing. The nausea is getting worse and I'm waiting doe DH to come back with dinner as he's at parents evening. *sigh* moan, moan, moan, hark at me!!! ;0)

My friend was much sicker with her boy than her girl so maybe you are the reverse old wives tale!!! Sam was pretty spot on with the wives tale but you really can't tell until 20 weeks with them and by then you know anyway.

How's going to find out the sex?

Hi ladies!
May I join you? I got my :bfp: on Monday at 10 dpo. This is eggy number 3 after my mmc in September (mini had stopped growing at 8+4, started bleeding at 11+6, one day before my scan). I'm quietly confident that we're going to be ok this time but still a little cautious, especially as I haven't even missed my period yet. I'm currently trying to get an early scan organised for before Christmas, so we can tell our families then. Not getting one on the NHS but hopefully will be able to pay for one privately at the hospital. We'll see...

Pippin, best of luck for your scan!

I'm finding out definitely in case (I hope!) I have to buy boy stuff!

Chris is doing the dishes after making dinner :) I'm feeling spoilt! Saraya is sitting on the floor reading "in the night garden" magazine lol now she's talking about daddy pig and mummy pig from peppa pig lol :)

Art sounds like a cool job!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->