• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PAL Winter 2010/2011 Mummies Group

cos every time we :sex: its uncomfortable, hubby can feel it and after i have horrible cramps and bleed for a few days

Aww not good they say sometimes it can make it hard to ttc at 1st once you come of the injection, have you thought about the implant instead hunni?

i have drs apt tomoro at 9 to discuss implant vs injection,
then gynae apt on 1st

Hope you get something sorted.
Me and DH still cant have :sex: without it hurting we thought it was sorted but its not :dohh:

That's a shame P, I hope things sort themselves out for you, can't be any fun :nope: Jo, I can't really advise on contraception seeing as I've only ever been on the pill and am currently taking nothing!! Very much enjoying post baby :sex: though, it's loads of fun :haha:

No not really much fun at all kimmy, I had laods of gyno appointments and it seems to get better now its got worse again :dohh:

Hi mummies!
How are we? Kim, how are you doing? I saw that you're exhausted on fb :hugs:
So Archie's still not crawling, lazy baby :haha: but this past couple of days he has learnt to wave, clap and shake his head meaning "no" - for example, when he's had enough of his tea or when he doesn't want his medicine :haha:
Hope everyone is well x

Morning,

i cant believe my little baby is 9m today!!

hes crawlin all over the place now, and has figured out how to get from his front up onto his bum, and is trying very hard to pull himself up,

:hug: all round :flower:

Hey girls and babies

Our progress report - backwards crawling and sitting up from front too. First tooth has cut the gum but not grown up yet. Sleeping 9/10 hours at night but getting up for the day around 5am (yawn). LOVES her food. Currently has stinking cold - snot bubbles and all!

Happy 9 months Maddox (and belatedly Chloe) - scary stuff!

Kimmy - how did Archie fair with the chickenpox

:rofl: at Nic on the :sex:. Bizarrely we seem to have more of it now than before F, although we have have given the word "quickie" new definition!

:hugs: wish - hope your supply has returned and you aren't too knackered.

xxx

hope F gets over her cold soon, Eww at snotbubbles,

we manage :sex: once a week if were lucky

Aw F is doing so well bless her! Strange you should say you have more :sex: now than before, we do too! Perhaps its because it's just for fun now rather than the stress of ttc??
Archie was very poorly with the chicken pox :( ended up in hospital last week because he stopped eating and drinking (they were all in his mouth) but he's back to normal now! Just the last few scabs to fall off! So glad!
What does F's cut tooth look/feel like? I'm not sure if A has cut his first bottom tooth or if it's a healing spot from his chicken pox (little bugger won't let me get a good look :haha:) x

kimmy, well done to archie for learning to clap, shake his head and wave. chloe's been waving where she jusdt opens and closes her fingers, just learnt to shake hand back and forward to wave.

happy 9months to maddox jo, its only 11 days until chloe turns 10months its mad :shock:

Yay fir Florence's 1st tooth, and hope she gets over her cold soon, chloe's just got over a awful cough which kept making her voice funny, think alot going around atm.

And on the :sex: me and DH are lucky if we get it 1 every 2 weeks :haha: what with the pain, and also im on implant and i'm bleeding alot at the moment, not stopped for past 3 weeks :dohh: sometimes its only spotting but sometiimes its really heavy. Also ive got low iron levels so these are making me pretty tired as well.

Sorry the here archie wasnt good with the chickne pox glad he is almost better now x

I cant beleive i start uni in a month and a half, not looking forward to leaving chloe at all :cry: Started the 70page work book i have to do before i start, which includes reading 3books

D rarely claps his own hands, preferring to hold mine and make them clap :haha:

Yes chloe likes that, she also has suddenly got opssesed with my nose mouth and eyes. SO every time she touches them we say what they are. Also the otehr day i could have sworn she said cat, she was trying to stroke it and i kept saying can and im sure she when cat

These babies are all so clever!
How are we mummies?
It's Archie's naming day tomorrow, I've been doing all the food today (with help from my friends and family) We've got...Sandwiches, pork pies, cheese straws, cheese board, pate, crackers, vol au vonts, strawberry tartlets, 2 large cakes, cake pops, gingerbread ducks, a giant cupcake, 80 small cupcakes, macaroon tower, scones with jam and clotted cream, vino, various teas and coffee and soft drinks. Phew! The marquee is up, just got to put the bunting up now. I'm exhausted!! Got a chinese on the way and a large voddy and coke :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->