PAL Winter Babies 2010/11 - ** Waiting impatiently for our remaining babies! **

It's going to be mid-March for 14 days. He is just so excited to be a daddy. He is sooo interested in the whole birth process! I sent him a 'daddy to be' box with ALL the info I got at the birthing class last week with DVDs.

I also got movile internet so we can webcam during the birth! I'm so blessed to have such a wonderful husband :cloud9:

OH's are so funny with pg - every time I get BH or pains OH starts to get all jumpy!

If Lovebug can hold on for 9 days I am sure you'll feel better about him coming...

hx

hi girls - hope the weekends been kinder 2 u guys...

Noels got flu which I desperately hope goes away quickly as we are due in theatre in 7 days to deliver baby ! He is keeping at arms length at mo and in spare room as I dont wanna catch it.

Ive had two very bad sleepless nights and worries with baby being so quiet as well... he is back in the spring of things now though been very active.

H - ive had bouts of sickness past two days and got the runs today as well (sorry tmi) dont think mines the start of anything though, hope yours is...

Wish - sorry hubbys away hope lil one holds on x

Its my birthday tomorrow gonna be a quiet one as skint at mo with being after xmas and also junior arriving shortly.

Happy birthday Heather :happydance:

It's hard not to think that each twinge and symptom must mean SOMETHING - it is almost like the tww when ttc - but at least there's definately going to be THAT day - just when????

hx

Look at those gorgeous babies!!! :cloud9:

Happy Birthday, Heather!

hi all hope ur all well, dont know if i updated you all or not but had my baby girl Hollie Louise on 24th December at 6:48am weighing 7lb10oz.

Was a quick 3 hour labour went from 3cm to 10cm in an hour lol and just had gas and air as by the time i asked for pethadine it was to late :rofl: hope u all have had ur babies by now to.

Im still amazed i have a beautiful baby girl after my 2 losses but i still think about them everyday RIP my 2 angels

big congrats zoe,

we still have a few pal winter babies to b born but not too many now :)

No - there's just a handful of us waiting patiently at the back of the queue!!

Hollie looks v cute Zoe!! Hope you're enjoying everything that being a mummy brings!!

hx

congrats Zoe! She looks so cute! What a fab xmas eve gifty! xx

Yep... still a few of us hanging out back here. One more week until my little lovebug is full term! :dance:

How are you feeling hb?

Congrats zoe.
I havent been on here for ages ive been so busy what with being away to my dad's for new year ect and trying to get chloe more entertaind and stimulate her when she is awake.
What else have i missed?
Hope everyone is well x

Feeling fine - still having bad sleep but being on maternity leave means I can nap in the day which is bliss - being lazier than I would like but the house is in much better shape - I could deal with Ollie arriving now - his crib is made up - he's in our room but his room is really taking shape too.

Just a cleaning job now but nothing that can't wait and be done once he is here. If it was up to me I would just hire a cleaner to come in and do a once over clean - kitchen cupboards, windows, skirting boards - that sort of thing but OH is determined to do this ourselves - and since he is doing the majority of it I can't really argue ( and can't be bothered to argue either!! ).

All bags packed ready, all his clothes and blankets are washed so I don't feel soooo bad for being lazy - plus if I do anything for more than 10 mins my back starts to kill and I have to sit down - so everything I do is done in short bursts! Plus my spd is worse now - not as bad as some ladies get it but can be v painful. Staiving off the morning nausea by having a substantial breakfast - apparently this helps!!

No real signs yet - am getting the odd period pain, getting tightenings but no patterns, def feeling the pressure when I am upright. Due in 2 days now - my mum reckons I'll be on time as I was but we'll see. MW offered a sweep on Friday when I was at my last appt - in 2 minds whether to do this or not - might ask her to check my cervix and see if it looks favourable....

Wish - glad Lovebug is staying in there - best place for him

Phillipa - Hope everyone's ok - sounds like you're having fun being a mum :)

hx

Feeling fine - still having bad sleep but being on maternity leave means I can nap in the day which is bliss - being lazier than I would like but the house is in much better shape - I could deal with Ollie arriving now - his crib is made up - he's in our room but his room is really taking shape too.

Just a cleaning job now but nothing that can't wait and be done once he is here. If it was up to me I would just hire a cleaner to come in and do a once over clean - kitchen cupboards, windows, skirting boards - that sort of thing but OH is determined to do this ourselves - and since he is doing the majority of it I can't really argue ( and can't be bothered to argue either!! ).

All bags packed ready, all his clothes and blankets are washed so I don't feel soooo bad for being lazy - plus if I do anything for more than 10 mins my back starts to kill and I have to sit down - so everything I do is done in short bursts! Plus my spd is worse now - not as bad as some ladies get it but can be v painful. Staiving off the morning nausea by having a substantial breakfast - apparently this helps!!

No real signs yet - am getting the odd period pain, getting tightenings but no patterns, def feeling the pressure when I am upright. Due in 2 days now - my mum reckons I'll be on time as I was but we'll see. MW offered a sweep on Friday when I was at my last appt - in 2 minds whether to do this or not - might ask her to check my cervix and see if it looks favourable....

Wish - glad Lovebug is staying in there - best place for him

Phillipa - Hope everyone's ok - sounds like you're having fun being a mum :)

hx
yes love being a mum. If you can i would take the sweep. i had one while in early labour and was in full labour within the hour. i didnt even realise mw was doing it either. glad ollie's room is taking shape :D

lou just seen pic of florence shes lovely well done you

H - I had a sweep, not painful and moved things along for me, slowly but I was early. All well here, getting to grips with the feeding and Florence is gaining weight after initial weightloss of 8oz. Loving having Daddy home with us, scared of him going back to work on Tues!

Nearly full-term wish - fantastic!

:hugs: to those still baking their babies.

xxx

6 days left for me!!!!! Got my pre-op visit tomorrow to delivery suite. No signs of an imminent natural birth at all here !!

H take the sweep could be done and home by Monday lol x

Hey girls, excitement ramping up! Can't wait to see the remaining babies - good luck H!

Had a struggling few weeks with BF, have now decided to slowly move over to FF so will hopefully have a more settled baby and finally get around to updating the thread! I've lost count of the number of times I've started and got interrupted :dohh:

Lots of love xx

Has anyone heard from Vickie? She was in hospital - is she ok?

hx

Still in as of last night. She was due to see her consultant today and beg for release. Baby Defo coming out at 35w xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->