PAL Winter Babies 2010/11 - ** Waiting impatiently for our remaining babies! **

He's beautiful h - well done Mummy!

Sorry you're back in FPH Vick - so close to meeting your little girl now :hugs:

xxx

Unfotunatley my laptop has died a death - YES AGAIN!!!!

so i'm having to wait til i go to uk to get it fixed :cry:

until then i only have minimal access via my mobile

so heres a countdown to my return to stalkerville,
https://dvcm.daisypath.com/l805p2.png

Much love

Mojo & Maddox

Aw, that STINKS Jo!! :hugs:

guess what ladies.... TOMORROW is induction day!!! :happydance: :dance: I'm going to meet my little miracle really, really soon! DH is out stocking up food so he can stay in his room for about 48 hours to be on the webcam with me!! :kiss: How sweet is he?

Hope everyone is doing well today! xx

Good Luck Wish!!!! :happydance: Hope the birth goes well - so glad OH will be able to be with you over the internet - will you be able to see him?

hx

Thanks H! Yes, we should be able to see eachother for the big event!

Yay wish why do you need the web cam why wont DH be there? hope all goes well wish

Sorry to hear your back in hospital vickie but wont be long now x

He comes home in March for two weeks of R and R and then has to go back until September. So the baby will be 7 months old when he comes home for good. BUT on the plus side, DH won't miss the first word, birthday, walk etc. :thumbup:

Yes that is a good thing he wont miss the big milestones and hopefully he can get on webca m often to you and baby. Hope all goes well x

All the very best of luck wish - looking forward to hearing of the safe arrival of lovebug. Think its lovely you've worked out a way for hubby to "be there". xxx

According to fb, everyone in San Antonio is in labour but poor Kim :(

I saw that too Nic, poor Kim :( Hope lovebug doesn't keep her waiting too much longer.

Kim was 5cm dilated 5 hours ago :wohoo: Go Kim and Lil Lovebug - hope B is enjoying the pay-per-view!! xxx

Kira Marion born by c-section on 1/28/11 at 11:03am weighing in at a healthy 8lbs 13 oz, and 22 inches long :thumbup: She is a champion breastfeeder, and her big brother is very proud and attentive. I couldn't have asked for a better outcome and fall in love more every day with my family. Here is one of here all scrunchy, fresh out of the mommy! :rofl:

Attachments

• 017.jpg
    017.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583