PAL Winter Babies 2010/11 - ** Waiting impatiently for our remaining babies! **

Wahoo H! I hope you get the water birth! Can't wait to see little Ollie! xx

Hi Girls just a quickie to say thanks for your thoughts and comments, Olly and me are now home, he spent 5 days in NICU due to feeding problems but once he got the hang of it he was fine and we came home today - I will update and do a birth story when I get 5 mins.

Hope everything going ok for those ladies left....

Here are some pics of Olly....

Attachments

• olly 1.jpg
    olly 1.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 6
  • Olly 2.jpg
    Olly 2.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 7
  • Olly 3.jpg
    Olly 3.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 7
  • Olly 5.jpg
    Olly 5.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 9
  • Olly 6.jpg
    Olly 6.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 5
Aw fluffy, he is precious! Great that your home and doing well. X

Oh he's GORGEOUS Heather, well done! Glad he's ok. Is that Laura in the 4th pic?? She looks so grown up! xxx

Yes she seems enormous now compared to Olly, she is mother hen at the min great help though !

Hi all greetings from Micah and Mandie, all of your babies look so BEAUTIFUL congrats to all

Was wondering the same myself wish - hope Ollie is here safe and sound by now. How are you doing hun? xxx

I hope he is too! Can't wait to hear the news!

I'm doing well! I have an apt with my doctor (back from vacation) tomorrow! So we will see how dialated I am and such! 8 days to induction! Praying soooo hard he comes before then! Fxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Will keep everything crossed he makes an early appearance wish! xxx

Glad olly is here safe and sound Heather glad you are both home now.
Yes same i hope HB is ok

Well, back from the docs. I'm only 25% effaced and 1cm on the inside now! UGHHH! And baby is at stage -3! So... doc doesn't think the baby will be here before induction which is one week from today! :happydance: :happydance:

So feb 2nd it is. DH and I will just plan for that.

Hope everyone is doing well! xx

glad you know when its all gonna happen hope all goes well on 2nd feb if not before x

Hi Everyone,
Just a quick note to say that Ollie was born on Tuesday 25th January at 10:37 weighing 9lbs 7oz!! After a very pro-longed slow labour, lasting four days with only gas and air!!!
It's obviously a very long story so i'll pop back later to fill you all in properly, as we're just getting our bearings at the moment.

lots of love hx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->