PAL Winter Babies 2010/11 - ** Waiting impatiently for our remaining babies! **

Well Done Hb - and just with Gas and Air!! (I liked that stuff lol)

Welcome baby Ollie. Not many of you left now. You;ll have your PAL Winter 2010/11 Mommas thread starting up now!

Congrats H we both have our Ollies now, what a great size and with gas and air you brave gal xxxx

Fab news h, so pleased for you! We were due on the same date and our babies weigh about the same now! Sounds like you did brilliantly - enjoy! xxx

Well done H and welcome Ollie :D very long labour and ya for you on just gas and air, godo weight nearly what Chloe was x

Hi all not been on here for a while, congrats to all that had there babes and those waiting not long left x x x Can you update the front page, I had my little miss Evangeline 0n 9/12/10 weighing 7lb14oz x x x

OMG Congrats Fluffy, TripleB and Hb1, remember you all from the ttcal thread x x

Will do Lolly!
I'm struggling to get onto the laptop to do it at the mo, am only on by phone. Many new tickers needed :wohoo:

Congrats H! Well done you! And welcome to the world Ollie :cloud9:

Woooooooooooooooh I did some tickers! December Dreamers - any idea what date MrsG5 had Thomas? To save me trawling the entire Dreamers thread LOL xx

Aw Nic you've done such a great job with all the tickers, so nice to look at them all! Especially as I can remember joining this thread, seems so long ago now!

It is nice to look at them all :).

I can't wait to get a new one! Me next! Me next! :dance:

Just popping by with a photo :)

Will be back with birth story and to catch up properly soon

hx

Attachments

• 100_0670.jpg
    100_0670.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 12
Hi Girls just a quickie to say thanks for your thoughts and comments, Olly and me are now home, he spent 5 days in NICU due to feeding problems but once he got the hang of it he was fine and we came home today - I will update and do a birth story when I get 5 mins.

Hope everything going ok for those ladies left....

Here are some pics of Olly....

Great news that he is home. sorry you had some worries though. I love that multi coloured sleepsuit. I would love to buy it from you if you were willing to sell once he has outgrown it.

Well, back from the docs. I'm only 25% effaced and 1cm on the inside now! UGHHH! And baby is at stage -3! So... doc doesn't think the baby will be here before induction which is one week from today! :happydance: :happydance:

So feb 2nd it is. DH and I will just plan for that.

Hope everyone is doing well! xx

2nd feb is a great date. Its my sons birthhday lol. Not long to go.

Hi Everyone,
Just a quick note to say that Ollie was born on Tuesday 25th January at 10:37 weighing 9lbs 7oz!! After a very pro-longed slow labour, lasting four days with only gas and air!!!
It's obviously a very long story so i'll pop back later to fill you all in properly, as we're just getting our bearings at the moment.

lots of love hx

Just popping by with a photo :)

Will be back with birth story and to catch up properly soon

hx

congratulations hun. He is really gorgeous.

As for me, I have been back in hopital again for 9 days and am going to be induced at 9:30am on the 8th so only 10 days to go now. x:happydance:

Aw! not long for you now!! Sorry to hear you are back in the hospital tho :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->