PAL Winter Babies 2010/11 - ** Waiting impatiently for our remaining babies! **

Thanks, Hannah! LOL Colton! Love it! 2 is better than 1? :winkwink:

Peased to have you suffering with me hekate! lol (Hannah called us weirdos!)

Tulip, I just wanted to tell you that it was Ruby's story that had me running off to the store to buy a ton of folic acid about 6 days before my first faint bfp. I'd kinda quit taking anything for a while because it was only reminding me of what I had lost, but I was really inspired by you and your brave little girl.

hey ladies :wave:
i woke super early again and now i am sooooooooooo nervous!!!! i am being hit really badly with symptoms last couple of days :happydance: and have slept loads. sorry for not being on in ages. how is everyone doing? xxxxx

Love to hear that, Kimini! :D

Good, Kristie! What symptoms? :)

Hi Ladies,

Can I join, I'm due I think 17th November.

I had a MMC in December at xmas, and had a D & C in January, got my BFP a couple of days before mothers day and I'm so so happy, but feel like I can't get too excited incase something bad happens again.

I have an early scan booked for the 1st April, so fingers crossed everything will be ok.

xxx

back from scan :sad1:
i went in and my new consultant is really nice he is the first person i felt relaxed around so was good start. got scan and seen my uterus but no spud. my cyst thing is twice as big as every other time so that is a definite good sign. done another pg test and he said it is quite faint which could mean that i am really early which would also tie in with scan. he was however a bit worried coz i had a little fluid in womb which could signal ectopic but he will keep close eye on everyting. he did take blood to check hcg and will go in every 48hrs till 12weeks. so at least they are doing something this time xx

Hiya! :thumbup:
I'm technically not due till 2nd December, but I'm gonna insist in an induction 2/3 weeks early as I don't wanna go into labour at home (labour is when it all went wrong for me :cry:), so that makes me a bonfire baby (hopefully [-o<)

Welcome Posh and Chimpette - I've added you!

Kimini, thank you for your lovely words. I'm so glad that Ruby's story made a difference to you and has helped you protect that little bean. I am a very proud mummy! xx

hey wanntabean :hugs:

That all sounds quite stressful, but it's great that you seem to have such a nice, understanding consultant. It makes a HUGE difference, i know i have not been through what you have been through, but my new OB GYN is a saint and i love her. She is so understanding and that keeps me so calm and happy.
I hope yours keeps on giving you the TLC you deserve.

I hope your little bean turns up in the right place very soon :thumbup:

M X

Hope everything turns out fine, Kristie! :hugs:

Got everything crossed for your next set of bloods Kirstie xxx

Okay... Nik already knows because I was txting across the ocean for reassurance! But, I didn't feel very pregnant this afternoon and it scared me to death. Last time, everything ended at ~5+2 (even if I didn't know it yet). Today is 5+0 and I'm terrified it will go just like last time! But, she sent me a sweet message that made me cry (even though I normally wouldn't have cried about it) and it made me feel better! So, thank you for inspiring a symptom, Nik! I wouldn't know what to do without you! :hugs:

P.S. Still not really feeling it! :wacko:

wantabean, i really hope that your bloods give you good news in the coming day... fx'd for you, its so stressful waiting!

posh, i am so sorry for your loss... i hope you're able to get an early induction too for some peace of mind :hugs:

meg - i hope you feel some symptoms soon! when are you going to the doc/midwife?

Megg I've got the fear too babe! I'm 6 weeks today and my beany did not make it to 7 last time. I also did not feel sick last night so convinced myself it was all over. We need to stay strong though megg and believe in these beans being fighters!! Love ya xxxxx

Morning girls! I have stretching pains today :happydance: :happydance: Grow, Munchkin, grow!

2 weeks til viability scan [-o<[-o<[-o<

Tulip - I missed your bfp. Just wanted to say a big congrats. This is a scary time but it will be over before you know it and you'll be right in the 2nd trimester xx
good luck

Tulip - I missed your bfp. Just wanted to say a big congrats. This is a scary time but it will be over before you know it and you'll be right in the 2nd trimester xx
good luck

Thanks Widger, much obliged. Operation BRICKING IT is well underway :haha: You are so close now! Eeeek!

I never thought I'd get through the first trimester after my mcs but I did and low and behold I am now single digits in weeks :haha:

Bricking it is part of 1st trimester I'm afraid.... but, you will get through it. I know it :hugs:

Megg - i didn't have particularly strong symptoms until the end week 6 really... When i went for the viability scan at 6w3d i did not feel pregnant at all and i sat in the waiting room feeling true impending doom as i felt 'fine'.

Now, i just had to get OH to throw away the scrambled eggs i had just cooked as they made me gag so bad my eyes were watering and i couldn't be in the same room as them (doesn't make you wanna eat them!). :sick:

My boobies don't hurt half as much as when i had the MMC last year, and i think it just proves that each pregnancy is completely different. This time i've had headaches, got rubbish skin and have awful nausea. Tiredness has been around for both pregnancies though! :sleep:

We have to keep up the PMA that got us here!! :hugs:

M X

I've checked them all.... and apparantly I'm pregnant :rofl:

Attachments

• Tests.jpg
    Tests.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 15

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads