PAL Winter babies (December to February ish)

So I might be back soon.. got my bfp tonight at 10dpo.. going in to the drs. tom to get my levels checked.. will keep you all posted..:)

That is fantastic news hun so pleased for you. x

Thanks ladies.. waiting on my results now..

So I got my results back and they are perfect.. 64-hcg and 33 prog. still going on prog supplement just to do all that I can to make sure this one sticks... go back on thurs for another hcg level check.. and a us in 2 weeks..

that is AWESOME lilrojo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hugs: I'm so happy for you hun!

So Im officially back.. due feb 29th.. leap day.. but waiting on thursday's results.. just to be sure.. :)

Congrats lilrojo!! That's so exciting! And a leap day baby too?! That's awesome!

Congratulations again lilrojo. You take care. You have gave me some hope. X

Thanks Deb.. I know how hard of time you are going through.. My first mc was at 12 weeks.. and last was 5 weeks last month.. never thought I would get my bfp right after, because it didnt happen with my first mc.. but it did.. so it is possible if your ready..

I really hope your doing okay.. and please feel free to vent on here if you want to.. were all here for you.. and i know how tuff it is to hear of others bfps right after a loss.. so im sorry... but praying your back very soon.. Big hugs..

Lilrojo no need to be sorry that is awsome news. Tbh the last time i lost I would have been devistated to read your news it seing bumps etc but this time i just feel happy for the woman u too. I am so optamistic that i can and will get another bfp. I am genuinely pleased for you hun. It doesnot get any wasier miscarrying you just learn to deal with.it in a different way. X

Hi all,

I had to go to the emergency room last night because i was bleeding "Red" last night, out of the blue with no cramping or anything. So first thought was a miscarriage but it turned out that the baby is fine and it was a subcronic hemorrage and i'm at home resting today. I fell on Monday at work and when i went to get checked out then they said that everything looked good but I guess a pocket of blood developed near the uterus since then. My doctors appt is tomorrow morning, I'm wondering if she will put me on bedrest based on my history and this hemorrage.

glad you are ok! that must have been so scary! I'd for sure take it easy my dear! :hugs:

My levels are great!!! More than doubled to 208! So everything is going as it should.. have a us in 2 weeks.. cant believe its finally happened.. everything has gone the way it should.. It feels so good.. Start my progesterone suppositories tonight, yay lol..

so im officially back..

oh bless you garrickbaby - glad the babys ok hon - aye take it easy x

My levels are great!!! More than doubled to 208! So everything is going as it should.. have a us in 2 weeks.. cant believe its finally happened.. everything has gone the way it should.. It feels so good.. Start my progesterone suppositories tonight, yay lol..

so im officially back..

that's awesome news hun!!! :cloud9:

garrickbaby- how scary! i am so glad LO is doing well. hope your appt goes well today

lilrojo- your back!!!! wow, that is FANTASTIC! Congrats hun! :happydance: so glad to see your great betas!!! my auntie was born on leap day and is only like 13, lol.

Had our dating nhs scan this morning - it was wonderful!! All is good, the lady measured everything - lots of head measurements and everything is fine, dh was amazed how much he could see the babys brain! (i was looking at a screen on the far wall so couldnt see quite as clearly) baby was moving about flipping over and over - knees were curled up and legs crossed at the ankles so we couldnt see gender although its a bit early anyway

We got 4 pics (all same image) which was £10 - one for out mantelpiece, one for each of us to carry round with us and one for my folks. we were only in for 15 mins which didnt feel long enough so Im glad tmro will be longer and the screen is closer - its such a relief and were on :cloud9:

:flower:

So Happy to hear all is going great Rowan.. It is amazing watching our babies on us... Godd luck..

Garrick-hope everything is going okay for you.. please update when you can..

AFM-Im feeling really good.. sick on and off but no throwing up yet.. yay.. and hungry and boobs hurt.. started my progesterone suppositories last night.. not too bad just a bit gooey when i got up to go to bed.. but im going to do whatever i can to help this baby stick.. :) Have my scan set for July 12th.. so only a few more weeks to go.. :)

Hi all,

I had to go to the emergency room last night because i was bleeding "Red" last night, out of the blue with no cramping or anything. So first thought was a miscarriage but it turned out that the baby is fine and it was a subcronic hemorrage and i'm at home resting today. I fell on Monday at work and when i went to get checked out then they said that everything looked good but I guess a pocket of blood developed near the uterus since then. My doctors appt is tomorrow morning, I'm wondering if she will put me on bedrest based on my history and this hemorrage.

So glad to hear things are okay!!! Hope things stay calm and boring for you! (Calm and boring is good- I had a PPROM baby, too.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->