• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PAL Winter babies (December to February ish)

My appointment was ok to day. I went to see my high risk doc and had another sono, the baby looks perfect. I still have a pocket of blood but they are not worried about that. I asked her about bedrest given my history and she said that she wouldn't put me on bedrest until 20 weeks, well my water broke last time at 19 weeks. I think that for someone with my history will need to go sooner, so now I have to go to my regular OBGYN and see what they think. I've been very stressed out today about this, I've done everything I can to make the I have a healthy pregnancy, I just need the doctors to meet me half way. This is my 6th pregnancy, I really don't know if i can go through another c-section and come home without a baby.

So sorry you feel like your not being heard the way you want to be garrick.. I think you deff. need to explain how you feel to your obgyn.. and wow 19weeks is very early.. so sorry for you losses.. but i would also feel better on bedrest if that happened to me.. so deff. talk with them and let them know your concerns.. Happy everything else is going well..

Can I join you ladies? Due 16th Feb by LMP after a MMC in December.
H&H 9 months to you all.

welcome diverdi :)

ah garrickbaby so hard to not be listened to when your instincts are strong - Id defo check with your usual obgyn - you need them on your side x

I'm going to cautiously put my name on the list... Due about Feb 8th, 2012.

Welcome to the new ladies. I promise I will update the list soon!

Yes Nichole.. you must add me back to list.. since i have finally returned.. lol.. :) and no more thoughts or prayers for my lost bean.. maybe just prayers for this one to stay sticky.. haha

Hope you have been doing well..

I will add you asap! I have no internet in my house and its impossible trying to update so much on my phone! I should be able to later today. So glad you are back! Of course lots of prayers for a sticky bean! Im doing well. Im off work now so im spending lots of time with DD. She's discovered tents :) still waiting to get a neurological scan though :(

Aww fun.. so happy your getting so spend all this time with her.. must be so much fun.. I love being a SAHM.. i get to spend all my time with my dd.. and next year my baby bean..

Hey guys, haven't been here for a while. Just want to say hi to the new-comers and a special hi to rojo for being able to come back for a second time! Lots of sticky dust your way!

I had my first prenatal appointment today, and I told my fears of having a MMC to my nurse practitioner. She gave the doppler a try even though it was still very early, but no luck. Then she said "Let's go see Gail and have her take a peek for you!" Gail is their in-office ultrasound tech. So we walked down the hall and within seconds we were seeing our baby again with it's flickering heartbeat. It has doubled in size since last time we saw it and now has little arm and leg buds!:cloud9:

I get another ultrasound in one month for the nuchal translucency. My nurse said that they don't do it in the office, so I'll have to make a little trip down to Portland (about 2 hours away). I'll do anything for a peace of mind. I'm so happy and with each day that passes, I'm feeling more and more optimistic!

Thanks allison... and im so happy you got a scan and everything looks to be going wonderful..

hi ladies, glad to see things are going well in here. Ive made it to 10 weeks (hopefully?) and ive officially named july 7th my d day as i get my next ultrasound that day at about 12 weeks. if all is ok then i think i will announce my pregnancy to family. Praying like crazy that everything is still ok.

Hugs to all!
Kiley

Yeay!!! Had my second u/s today at 7w6d and finally saw the little bean, complete with a nice strong heartbeat!!!! *happy dance!*

Except instead of being 7w6d, the OB thinks I'm measuring 7w1d-- so my new, official due date is now FEB 13, 2012.

(Crud, now I need to adjust all my blinkies and tickers...)

Haha.. you tickers are all different anyways.. Lol.. one say 7+6 and the other says 7+5.. feb 13th is my dh's bday.. :) yay for a valentines baby..:) Im due on leap day.. good and bad i think..

Haha.. you tickers are all different anyways.. Lol.. one say 7+6 and the other says 7+5.. feb 13th is my dh's bday.. :) yay for a valentines baby..:) Im due on leap day.. good and bad i think..

LOL, I think it depends what site you go to, some ask for LMP, some ask for your due date, etc. Also I wonder if any of them are a day early/late because some are European, and some are US? There's a 6 hour difference there.

Anyway, the "due date" doesn't mean much - I'll have Iggy by planned C-section a week earlier, probably on the 7th.

But the 13th means a lot to me- I was born on the March 13th and my Angel baby, Brendan, was born on Sept 13th. So maybe it's a little sign from above... especially since this pregnancy was a surprise to begin with!

Hmmm never thought of that... with the tickers...

yay for the 13th, a sign all is going to be good :)

I am due January 18th 2012 with baby #2 (4th pregnancy). I have a 3 year old daughter already and miscarried in May 2009 (not TTC) and again in April 2011 (was TTC).
good luck everyone x

Hope everyone is doing okay..

I have my first scan in 10 days cant wait.. i just want to see my baby bean and know all is okay.. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->