PAL Winter babies (December to February ish)

Hi I'm due January 17th. This is my third pregnancy in 12 mths but unfortunately had 2 mmc's.

I'm definitely finding out the sex :)

Welcome CanadianLady.

Well just got my hcg level results 10,092 (normal range 6 weeks 1,080-56,500) obviously just one result is nothing to go on need them repeating on Monday. GP said they were high? fx

CanadianLady- Welcome and congrats. I know how scary it can be right now. I'll pass on some advice I got from a wonderful lady on this site: Take it day by day. You don't know how much time you get with this one, don't spend all of it worrying something might go wrong. Try to be happy. Sorry, it was much more eloquent when she said it, but that was the gist. :/

debzie- I'm still praying for you :)

:dohh: I totally knew that Embo! I was just testing you to make sure you were paying attention! :winkwink:

hey ladies - cautiously joining you - my due date is estimated as 27th December x

I'm due January 21st. This is my 5th pregnancy. Have had 4 previous m/c! Praying this one sticks!

And we will definitely find out the sex!

Welcome Rowan and rscotto!
Rowan- my youngest brother's birthday is 12/27!
Best of luck to both of you! Thanks for joining us!

well, sorry to bear bad news,, but im no longer apart of this.. having a miscarriage again.. second one in 6 months.. and my dr doesnt want to do anything till I have 3.. well Im not going through this again so finding a new dr who will do something.. Maybe I will be back.. still hope for a feb. or march.. lol.. thats still winter.. :)

lots of love toyou all and happy and healthy nine months to you..

So sorry to hear that lilrojo.:cry: Good luck finding a better Dr. and you're always welcome back here! :hugs:

Hi I am due Dec 27 :D when I was pregnant last time I had a due date of Dec 25 (although had a mmc)! I must have a thing for christmas babies haha! X

Welcome Sophie! We sure do love the Christmas babies around here. :happydance: My youngest brother's bday is Dec. 27th.

So sorry for your loss lilrojo hope you find a doc that will listen to you.

Welcome new ladies.

I'm doing fine saw a heartbeat on the scan yesterday but measuring a week behind, they said not to alter my dates as yet as they can get it wrong at this stage measuring something so small. Still have nausea and really sore boobs this time and now could sleep the clock around. would not change it for the world though. x

So glad that you saw the heartbeat debzie!

well, sorry to bear bad news,, but im no longer apart of this.. having a miscarriage again.. second one in 6 months.. and my dr doesnt want to do anything till I have 3.. well Im not going through this again so finding a new dr who will do something.. Maybe I will be back.. still hope for a feb. or march.. lol.. thats still winter.. :)

lots of love toyou all and happy and healthy nine months to you..

I am soooooo sorry hun :hugs:

So sorry lilrojo :hugs: Ive also had 2 mc's and it really is heartbreaking.

You look after yourself :hugs:

Love to join you ladies....Due january 20th and scared to death. FX everything goes well.

Kiley

:hi: Kiley! Congrats on your BFP!! :) We're one day apart! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back