Paranoid! Symptoms vanished today

Dollybird

Mother of a beautiful boy
Reaction score
Hey ladies. So I found out last wed that I was preggo. This will be my 4th pregnancy. I have had one ectopic and one mmc, but also managed to have one beautiful son. You can understand though that I'm pretty nervous. Anyways I don't know early how far on I'm am I think maybe I ovulated around 13th but unsure as wasn't tracking. If I'm right though I'm about 4 weeks today. Anyways past few days my boobs been agony, and was feeling nauseated and roasting all the time. But today I feel.. Ok. Apart from a tiny bit nausea. It's weird and u can't help but panic. Anyone else had the same and it be ok?

Oh I understand the anxiety.

However, in my only pregnancy that worked out, I lost my symptoms periodically thru the first trimester. I even posted on b&b worried about it and found the original post this time round!! For my 2 mc's, I had full blown symptoms til I found out about mmc so symptoms are NO indication. Someone explained it to me as surges of hormones then your body adjusts.

Thankyou. I vaguely remember symptoms coming and going when preggo with my wee boy but still can't help the panic. My mmc I had pretty much no symptoms the whole time and I felt from the start that something wasn't right. I do feel more positive this time but it's so easy to slip into worry mode! Xxx

Symptoms come and go a lot, i've had that throughout. At first i had lots of cramp and sore bb's and i found they lessened and then went away completely. I've had two scans and all is ok so far.

You might find that in a little while you'll get with some other symptoms

congrats xxx

This has happened to me a couple of times, only to be greeted a couple of days later by it all again just a bit worse..

It seems the 1st trimester is all about messing us about.

Aw thanks ladies. I really appreciate the reassurance. Yeh 1st trimester is a bit rotten it has to be said. Roll on 2nd tri! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->