Paranormal Activity 2

oOKayOo

Reaction score
I pretty much woke every neighbour up watching the first one... screaming my head off at the last part ... this is a poster of the next one, im scared just looking at it.

https://images.eonline.com/eol_images/Entire_Site/2010816//293.paranormal.2.lc.091610.jpg

:argh:

I've never ever been so scared of a film except with paranormal activity. There's no frikking way I can watch this one especially as that little boy in his cot looks like Jack!

No No No Im scared just thinking about it!!!

Wish it had of had the same effect on us we got bored with it. And if theres a second one I wont be bothering to watch that. Takes a lot to scare me I think.

That looks scary. I really enjoyed the 1st one, we watched it twice.

I love horror films but the 1st one just freaked me out, it reminded me of things i was scare of as a kid like dangling your feet outside of the covers lol
Wonder how they will lead it on from the 1st one or if it will be a completely different story?

why do they have to involve a baby & a dog?! that automatically makes it 100 times scarier for me! I just know i'll end up watching it though :haha: x

To be honest, I didn't find the first one scary. Maybe it's because of the hype, I built myself up for something really freaky but in the end thought - Is that it?
I'll prob watch the second one though.

i wont be watching #2,1st was rubbish,boring and in no way scarey,such a let down tbh.

I wont be watching it.. i hate anything involving babies or kids in scary films just puts me of the film straight away :shrug:

I didn't find the first one scary, but the ending made me jump.

I've seen the trailer for the 2nd, and that freaked me out enough. As you say, because a baby is involved. Eek.

I was fine with the 1st one untill the ending then like an awfull mother I hid behind my 4 day old baby :) (he was fast asleep)
The 2nd one is a nope for me purely just becaus eof it having a dog and baby in it.

For those that didnt find the first one scary, what version did you see as they remade the ending and the 2nd version scared the shite out of me (only the last 5 mins though that was redone) where as the original was pants.

I wish I had seen the first one at home now on DVD as I watched it in the cinema and it was completely spoilt by a rowdy bunch of young lads who loudly mocked and made fun of the characters and the movie itself. I completely lost the atmosphere if there was one :(
May try and watch the second one at home though.

I shouldn't have even read this thread. Im petrified of it all haha. I hated watching the first one at the cinema, I had to take OH to the loo with me and everything. :( Can't stand paranormal things, just because they could be real ;)

I def won't be watching this one.

My sister has the first one on dvd, going to have to borrow it off her, maybe this week, as OH has 2 weeks off, meaning he is here when i get up for work lol. Then i'll be ready for the 2nd...
Although the bit i seen when my sister had it on seemed sooooo boring, so may end up turning it off ?!

i know there is two different to the end ones, the one ive seen is where shes sitting next to the bed on the floor and the police come up then they take her downstairs and se starts screaming i thnk.. whats the other one??

cant wait to see the 2nd one, when does it come out?

aaaaaagh. no way will i be watching it. i still think of the first one all the time :argh:

What are they actually about?....ive wanted to watch it but heard reviews and been too scared lol... what a woos!!

I will probably watch it even though I am a total wimp with an overactive imagination! :lol:

:eek: It will scare the c**p out of me but I will have to watch it! lol! the 1st one was so scary but this one looks worse with a dog and a baby :eek:

What are they actually about?....ive wanted to watch it but heard reviews and been too scared lol... what a woos!!

LOL I'm exactly the same!! I wanna know but don't wanan watch in case I get scared :p xXx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->