• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Parents of 2 children poll!

Logan's Mum

....plus Eric : )
Reaction score
This is quite a dull poll really, but bear with me I'm just interested :haha:

If you have 2 children, what combination do you have?

:flower:

I havent had number 2 yet, but in about 7 weeks I will have 2 girls :)

Thank you so far! Was wondering how easy it was to have one of each, or whether you were biologically more likely to have all of the same sex. Think I need more responses before anything stands out :coffee:

well if we had stopped at 2 we would have had one of each lol.

Both boys here, but with my friends most of them had one of each. There's 5 with one of each and 2 with 2 boys but none of them have 2 girls.

Thank you so far! Was wondering how easy it was to have one of each, or whether you were biologically more likely to have all of the same sex. Think I need more responses before anything stands out :coffee:
Well.....my grandma had 6 girls straight. It was her last child who is a boy (poor guy...he had to deal with a houseful of girls)

I will find out next week if I am a mum of boys or one of each! I really can't picture myself with a girl as much as I'd love one I can only see myself with boys, I think just because I've only known a boy! Can't wait to find out.

Two girls, even our cats a girl! lol
My poor OH is well and truly outnumbered.
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->