• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Parents of 2 children poll!

In a few weeks, ill have 2 boys...i cant wait :)

will have two boys in october. and seems most people in my family favor boys.

I had one of each and so did every close member of family. My hubby's side had mainly girls.

Two girls here. I was expecting all boys as OH is one of four boys and one girl (his parents kept trying until they got a girl, I think there may have been a still born boy and a SIDS baby boy too before the girl :(). OH's two brothers have three boys and one boy too, and I know it's the sperm that decides male or female so I assumed he'd have boy sperm too. I'm glad he doesn't, I'm one of four girls but mine are needed to even things out and I wouldn't know what to do with a boy :rofl:.

I've got 2 boys.....but will have a 3rd in a month's time so who knows lol. Go Team Yellow!! :haha:

I've got 2 boys.....but will have a 3rd in a month's time so who knows lol. Go Team Yellow!! :haha:

How exciting! I would not have a clue if I had a girl (if I had another), I know you treat all babies the same regardless of sex blah blah blah, but all that pink stuff you would get?!? Terrifying!! :rofl:

Seems like 2 girls is the least common, unless their parents are ignoring this thread :haha:

Ooh I wonder where I sit.. It would b nice to balance stuff out but all I know is cars willies and blue! :haha:
We have told some close friends and family and they say girl... Only time will tell.. Can't decide if I want to stay on team yellow or not (i was team yellow with lo but oh wants us to find out..)

How exciting! I would not have a clue if I had a girl (if I had another), I know you treat all babies the same regardless of sex blah blah blah, but all that pink stuff you would get?!? Terrifying!! :rofl:

Seems like 2 girls is the least common, unless their parents are ignoring this thread :haha:
I have a boy and a girl... and unfortunately I did go overboard with the pink

Two girls here. I was expecting all boys as OH is one of four boys and one girl (his parents kept trying until they got a girl, I think there may have been a still born boy and a SIDS baby boy too before the girl :(). OH's two brothers have three boys and one boy too, and I know it's the sperm that decides male or female so I assumed he'd have boy sperm too. I'm glad he doesn't, I'm one of four girls but mine are needed to even things out and I wouldn't know what to do with a boy :rofl:.
Speaking of that, there are genetic that can affect only certain sex. For example, my grandma have three sis who are deaf and my mom have two girls. The counselor (my genetic counselor think differently, though) told her if my younger brother was a girl, there was a 50% chance she would be deaf (I have one hearing sis and two bro)

I am not sure what it is call but thats probably why some are not able to get certain sex of the baby. (the body probably reject embryo s with certain genetic disorder)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->