partially wtt :D

lindblum

3 girls + 1 on the way
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm currently on maternity leave. I'm supposed to go back to work in August. Around May-time I'm going to ask can I work part-time from home, as I am a software developer this shouldn't be a problem. If they say no then I'll quit and hopefully ttc baby no3 in June!!!

Ever since the new baby's birth all i can think about is getting pregnant again..:blush: baby no3 will be the final one, I wanted 5, he doesn't want anymore so we compromised on 3.

Our 1st and 2nd were unplanned and I'm really looking forward to taking my temperature/making and testing ovulation charts and obsessing in the 2week wait!!! I'm trying not to talk to him about it so he doesn't change his mind. but its all i can think about..

Ahh, I know what you mean about obsessing! We are waiting to TTC #1 until June (we're going on a cruise in May) and it's driving me batty! I want to get off the pill now, except I'm using it to ensure that I won't have my period during the cruise... because I would prefer to not be bleeding and miserable while I'm cruising! LOL. But it's not easy! And I know how you feel too, you just want to talk about it and chatter about it and well, yeah, my hubby's excited but he runs out of things he wants to talk about, concerning potential child, after a few minutes, whereas I'm an endless chatterbox of information and insanity. ;)

So we can lurk here and get out the excitement together! :D Congrats on your two children you have already, they're both beautiful. xo

:D i've been lurking this board for 2months now!!!

do you not get your period at all on the pill?

Congrats on your LO and welcome to WTT :)

Oh no, I get my period. I'm just currently on cycle that I'll get it right before we leave, so it'll be over a few days before our ship leaves.

I'm afraid that if I get off, my period will get wonky and then who knows when it'll come! I'm just doing the 'better off safe than sorry' method by staying on the pill, since when off the pill, I usually get heavy and painful periods. :)

ahh ok. i was considering going on the pill, but its too short of a time period between now and june to bother yet.. feeling jealous of your cruise now, you must be so excited!

thanks heidi!

Yeah, by the time your body would regulate to the pill, you'd be coming off it, almost! LOL. Or at least for me, usually takes about 3 months. ;)

Aw, thanks! I'm excited, I've never been on one before. Last hurrah before becoming parents, so it'll be fun. Then it'll be time to come home and make babies!

odd_socks - love your wtt ticker! Looks like the bunnies are doing it doggy??!! LOL :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->