PCOS and TTC #1

Thank you ladies! Hope this is our cycle : )

Yeah, me too! I'm making sure our bd schedule is excellent and not just so-so. We're dtd every other day, and then as soon as I start getting watery or ewcm we'll dtd every day, til it dries up, and we'll go back to every other day.

Yeah same, I'm starting BD everyday from now till trigger. And use a tiny bit of pre seed this cycle.
We are on a strict schedule, so romantic! xD

I know, right? I used to think it would be so romantic and magical when we started out TTC, but I fake orgasms and pretend to be turned on more than I care to admit. I think scheduling it really kills it for me! My DH is gorgeous, and has the right moves, don't get me wrong, I think it's definitely more of a mental thing. I have a feeling I'll get my groove back after I get a :bfp:.

GL and Fx!

hey ladies,

quick update, I tested at 10dpo this morning and it was a BFN :( went back after an hour and a little later, and it was a definite BFN. I know its early, so I'll test again in 4 days now making that 14dpo.... I'm noticing more changes, I have prominent veins on my boobs now since last night and also on my stomach lower down, almost like thunder bolts running down past my hip bone. My boobs are very tender and causing me a lot of pain.. i hope these are good signs and I'm not setting myself for a fall.

GL and baby dust to all of you, hopefully this is the month for us :)))

Sorry about your BFN mommy! But you're still early, your 14 dpo test will tell you more, try to keep busy and happy in the meantime : )

Blue I know what you mean so well, haha, I fake them too... and it sucks because I made a "no BJ/ladie's equivalent" rule because sperm can be hurt by saliva and I need all the little swimmers I can get. BD will get fun again once I'm pregnant... Or past the 1st trimester if I'm truthful because I'll be worried sick of MC before then xP

Hi all,

How is everybody doing? Where is everyone in their cycles now?

I dont think i mentioned this but i finally got an appointment with a Gyne for May 15th im very excited And equally nervous as to what the outcome will be. It does mean things are moving in the right direction i suppose. I have also started on 4g of inositol daily, has anyone heard/used it before. Its meant to be great for insulin problems and according to studies has a very high success rate of regulating cycles and improving egg quality for pcos ladies :)

Hey Opto!! :hugs:

I used 6 grams of inositol powder daily for 3 months. I liked the taste, but I don't know if it did help or not. I truly believe the exercising, health food and generally healthy lifestyle helped the most, since I've been off the inositol for months now and my cycles are only improving. Mind you I'm now on the Fertilitea and FertilAid supplements.

I 100% believe in the studies of herbs that are high quality. It's perhaps the low quality/cheap inositol that I was taking that never did anything or it could have had a lot to do with my recovery to health. I was just so extreme with everything. I wish you all the best with your inositol regimen and your upcoming appointment in May!!

Picture is the inositol I used to take. I went through a few of those containers.

Attachments

• received_10204307821512646.jpg
    received_10204307821512646.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 1
Hi Sarah,

Fx for your sticky bean this time round, how long were your cycles before starting meds?

Hi :hi:

My cycles were none existent, I don't have only unless I'm on the contraceptive pill or fertility meds, After losing the baby In January just gone I didn't have my period until this week, was heading for day 90 something... :(

Hi Very, i do think the exercise and healthy eating will help, and i know quite often that im eating something is shouldnt and therefore feel bad about it. But i feel like my body maybe needs that extra little kick. I really dont want to be taking those fertility meds as they scare me so if i can help myself in anyway i shall. Along with the healthy eating and exercise of course :)

Sarah sorry to hear that you dont have cycles without the help from meds, but im glad to hear that you are now on a new cycle and because you got pregnant before on clomid there is no reason why it cant happen again and become a sticky bean!
Fx for you :)

I think things are going to only get better for you Opto. You're doing all the right things :)

@DannaD thank you :)

I'm so confused, I'm 12dpo now, yesterday my temp dipped and today it dipped down a little more, I'm getting cramps now and I feel like AF is coming.... I want to cry because I really thought this month was the month I'd get my BFP, I've had all the signs, and now I don't know if it'll ever happen, its heartbreaking. I guess I just want to wallow :( I'm at that stage where I just want AF to hurry so I can start concentrating on my next cycle.

GL to those who are at the TWW stage. *fingers crossed*

Good Morning Ladies!!

Sorry my weekend was so busy that I didn't have time to log in and catch up!

Opto i used inositiol powder as well.. i do 2 scoops a day... not sure what the grams are on it.
Im on CD 12 (this is also my short month) So i started opk testing this morning and also we are on every other day as well.... LETS DO THIS LADIES!!! This is our month!!!

I am in such a good mood this morning. Yesterday we were super active and went on a hike and played baseball for 2 hours. It felt really good. Today i am having a banana strawberry spinach smoothie as we type and plan on hopping on the elliptical when i get home from work!

Happy Monday!!!

20mm follies!! IUI wednesday, I feel good about this one! FX!!

Happy monday girls! Eat healthy! xD

Shortcakes, Woohoo! Way to go, keep it up girl! So proud of you!

Danna omg!! You have several 20 mm follies!? Yeah, this is your month! So excited for you!

Hahaha no just 1! I did put a "s" on follie in my last post oops! But I'm happy with just one :)

Sorry I was away for the weekend too because I always have to play catch up on what everyone is doing! But I don't usually get on the computer at home because I'm on it all day at work! :coffee:

I was hoping to sign on and see at least one BFP! But hey we'll get there. You ladies inspire me to keep working on it and to keep hoping. :hugs: And I really needed to see all that today because I had a rough morning. I think it's mostly my hormones adjusting but I also have a lot of stressors in my life right now. Money, work, my health, my husband's health, etc....and of course the fact that I just keep gaining weight no matter what I do and then I feel bad about it and so I've started turning to food again to feel better. I haven't done that in years. Of course that is making it worse and so I couldn't help crying this morning before work. Fortunately my husband was awake and was there for me. We both resolved to change a few things, one of the most important things....we both resolved to throw out the ice cream. Ice cream a big problem for both of us. So hopefully that will help get us back on track.

Sorry I was away for the weekend too because I always have to play catch up on what everyone is doing! But I don't usually get on the computer at home because I'm on it all day at work! :coffee:

I was hoping to sign on and see at least one BFP! But hey we'll get there. You ladies inspire me to keep working on it and to keep hoping. :hugs: And I really needed to see all that today because I had a rough morning. I think it's mostly my hormones adjusting but I also have a lot of stressors in my life right now. Money, work, my health, my husband's health, etc....and of course the fact that I just keep gaining weight no matter what I do and then I feel bad about it and so I've started turning to food again to feel better. I haven't done that in years. Of course that is making it worse and so I couldn't help crying this morning before work. Fortunately my husband was awake and was there for me. We both resolved to change a few things, one of the most important things....we both resolved to throw out the ice cream. Ice cream a big problem for both of us. So hopefully that will help get us back on track.

Babysquash, ice cream is my weakness as well... especially since the weather is getting nicer... Ben & Jerry's own my life. But i totally understand where you are coming from but just keep as positive as possible. Losing weight is always a struggle but you will get there. You always have us to talk to ... we are all going through the same thing! :hugs: :kiss:

I've been in your shoes baby, things will get better. Keep your 'will' strong, and your goals in mind. Maybe it's creepy but you could put pictures of someone you admire, that's in shape on your wall, or pictures of babies from a magazine, somewhere you look a lot. When you get a craving you reach for a carrot, or celery instead of chips or ice cream. A little goes a long way, each day adds up. You'll be at your goal in no time! Just a tip/ reminder: on eating veggies/fruit, eat as much as you want, even constantly all day, if that's what you need to feel satisfied while you're detoxing your system of sugar/junk. You'll be amazed at what YOU are capable of ;). :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->