PCOS Buddies (10 BFP)

My 7dpo progesterone test came back at 28, confirming ovulation. And today, at 10dpo, I got a big <faint> positive on 3 different tests! Hoping it gets darker.

Had frer progression and a positive digi today, so so far things are good.

Fantastic news drjo. How are you feeling?

Betty- I seriously cannot believe you are half way through!

Afm, after a lot of soul searching and talking with dh, I think we won't be pursuing fertility treatments. We will probably ntnp until Nov/Dec and then I'll either get an iud or dh will get the snip. I feel really at peace with this decision and know it's what's best for us.

Fantastic news drjo. How are you feeling?

Betty- I seriously cannot believe you are half way through!

Afm, after a lot of soul searching and talking with dh, I think we won't be pursuing fertility treatments. We will probably ntnp until Nov/Dec and then I'll either get an iud or dh will get the snip. I feel really at peace with this decision and know it's what's best for us.

I feel mostly normal. Little bouts of nausea here and there, and hungrier and thirstier than usual. I had evening sickness with nora from about 7 to 18 weeks, so I'm waiting for that...

Your decision I'm sure is a very tough one, but I'm glad you feel at peace with it. Infertility is so hard.

That must be such a hard decision Krissie - I would recommend you go for a reversable contraception first for a while just in case you change your minds xx

Infertility is really the worst! We've tried for over two years. We did 8 or 9 medicated cycles last year. But honestly, our decision is more than that. I think it's about us being happy with what we do have. And if I do get pregnant before the end of the year we will be over the moon. But for now we think we can be okay with having one and I know he will be well taken care of now and in the future.

:hugs: I totally get where you are coming from. I don't think I could carry on after all you've been through x

Congrats drjo. Have you had any blood tests yet?

I'm sorry Krissie, that must be a really bad decision for you both to make. I'm sorry it hasn't just happened for you. I hope NTNP creates your miracle!

Congrats drjo. Have you had any blood tests yet?

I had an hcg draw yesterday at 13dpo and it came back at 63. It was way higher with nora at this point, but I think it's still an ok number. My tests are getting darker. I'm waiting to hear if I get to have another draw tomorrow.

Hi ladies,

I've posted once or twice here, but my cycles have been so long that I keep taking breaks from the forums and haven't kept up. Sorry that this isn't very personalized; I'll try to keep up-to-date!

As I said, my cycles have been awful. I finally got two 50 day cycles after beginning thyroid medication, but now I'm on CD79, so it's been extremely disheartening.
I started temping at the end of January though, and FF think I ovulated on the 5th, so I'm probably 11 dpo now.
I'm in this TWW and it's killing me. I'm obviously hoping for a BFP, but at 80+ days, I'll even be thrilled if the witch shows up!

Just trying to stay positive in these last few days (hopefully.)

Good luck Sara. It can be so disheartening when cycles are AWOL - I had ones that lasted months. Keep the faith as it is great your temps are showing ovulation x

Thanks Betty. It's been a rough two years. Various medications seem to have really messed with cycles. I had a Paraguard from Feb '14 - Oct '16, but only had one cycle that entire time. Then thyroid meds seemed like they were getting it regulated, but I think a new medication that I started at the very end of my last cycle was messing me up even more. I stopped taking that medication, and (if FF is correct) ovulated one week later. Fingers crossed that it's as simple as that to get them back to at least being under 52 days.

Sarah, sorry to hear about your cycles. I know first hand how frustrating they are.

Afm, I had my second hcg draw yesterday, and it more than doubled from 63 to 145. :) I can schedule an ultrasound for 7 or 8 weeks.

Yay, drjo! That's so exciting!

I'm 12 dpo today, still a BFN. Trying not to get my hopes up, as I think the statistics this cycle are just not in my favor. 70+ days could make it really difficult to implant, even if I managed to conceive. And we didn't know that I was about to O, so we only BDd once, 3 days prior. Oh well, at least AF should finally show, if nothing else.

Hey girls,
I wanted to ask whether anyone has had the Mirena with PCOS and there experienceso after the mirena has been removed?
I've had an operation to remove cysts from my ovaries when I was trying to concieve my first and stayed off any contraception between firat and second child as I was convinces the pill is what made my PCOS worse. However, I was told that the mirena is a better option. Now removed I haven't had any signs of AF. I have been charting though to try see what's going on.
Just wanna find out others experiences. Thanks heaps

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->