PCOS Buddies (10 BFP)

I think I may have ovulated but im not sure... been having cramping still on and off...still really not bad but just enough for me to notice :S.. I dont feel like anythings happening this month. Currently CD 19..

I was diagnosed with PCOS a few years back. I have none of the main symptoms like abnormal hair growth, weight gain, dark spots, etc. However I've never had a pregnancy that lasted more than 10 weeks. When i was 11 i had a cyst the size of a golf ball on my ovary, it shrunk once i began my cycle when i was 12. I have a doctor's appointment next week to check on some stuff now that im TTC. Praying everything goes well.

Can i join you? I have pcos. Im on 1500mg of metformin. I just got my positive opk today. Hope this is our month!

Welcome newbies.

Well CD 1 for me. Actually ovulated on 100mg so I guess that's a start. I'm also loving having a 29 day cycle! Hopefully we will have our BFP Christmas Day!

SOOO!! Ive been having crazy dreams all week..and i mean CRAZY..everytime I have ever been pregnant that has happened so i just took a test and its positive.. period possibly due in 2 days.. im shocked. I dont know how to add a pic lol but its much darker than i expected. FX this one STICKS.

How are you doing Betty? That's crazy you're already 9 weeks.

How are you doing Betty? That's crazy you're already 9 weeks.

Thanks for asking :flower:
It feels like it's dragging! Had a scan at 8w2d and it was all great. Had very bad tiredness and sickness but it is slowly improving. How are you? X

Just did a clearblue weeks estimator (just for fun and because im an addict lol) and it says 2-3 weeks.. which means 4-5 so thats right on. Im not sure if I should call my fertility clinic or not :S

When's your next appointment may? Could they check progesterone and hcg maybe?

I'm doing good. Half way through my tww. I have a doctor's appointment Wed to discuss next steps. So really just plugging along hoping for that elusive sticky bean.

i dont have one yet, last time I saw them was for the SIS and blood work. I definetly want them to check my levels for everything.
I hope Wednesdsay brings solutions that give you your sticky bean <3

Hi all, I'd like to join. I was diagnosed with PCOS in January 2015, although I suspected I had it ever since I started having periods at age 13. It took 16 months to conceive my daughter, who is now 7 months. I don't respond to clomid, but do well with Femara. I also had to take bromocriptine to bring my prolactin level down to normal, and had to have a submucosal fibroid removed. The fibroid is what likely caused my miscarriage in 2014. Ironically, we weren't trying to get pregnant at that time, and I had just come off birth control and we were using other methods of prevention...except for once. Too bad that didn't happen again.

PCOS has also caused me to have severely low milk supply, and I've now nearly dried up (sad). I don't want my fibroid to grow back, and I'm 32 years old, so DH and I are planning to Ttc again. I haven't had a postpartum period yet, so I'll be starting provera in the next couple days. I already have provera and Femara from my midwife, so I can start whenever I'm ready.

Welcome drjo! Fx for a quick journey. I hope femara works again this time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->