PCOS Buddies TTC#1

im definitely going to have to get the preseed. just read up on the pineapple core thing too. i dont even care if it is a little out there, i will try every wives tale in the book if it helps me stay pregnant!

night two of clomid...and i am already getting impatient. im feeling very hopeful this month!

Ya I'm curious about the pre-seed! It comes with applicators and everything lol! Should be interesting! :haha: As for the pineapple core I'm with ya - after a miscarriage and now pcos I'm willing to try anything! That's great your staying hopeful! Me too! I just have a good feeling about this month!! All the waiting that comes with ttc totally sucks though!! Lol - I'm also super impatient! Can't becoming pregnant just happen overnight and then bam you just know your pregnant! Who knew creating your own little miracle could be so hard for some people!

Oh as for Robitussin I tried it last month! It helped a little with he dryness but I still didn't have much for cervical mucus! Thus switching it up to the pre-seed! ;)

And hi Jogu07, thanks for the welcome! :flower:

Hi!
I was told i had PCOS last year, we have been TTC for 2 years now , I have been taking clomid for the very first time and i'm waiting to test!

Naomi

Hello!
Aww sorry to hear that you have just had it confirmed! Have u just had tests done? Whats happening at your next appointment?
BABY DUST!
xox

Yes, I just found out that I have PCOS, doc's appointment is on Tuesday...!!!
I have hypothyroid too so...:( all the more worst....Have other test results pending which are due on tuesday...!!! Hence, the medication and treatment starts from tuesday after the doc's appointment...!!!Have been married for almost 1.5 years and have been TTC since day 1...

Whats your story, hope you dont mind my askin...!!1

Thanks for sharing you story. I thought I was alone with this one....I too have PCOS and Hypothyroidsm. I have been treated and on meds for these two things since last august...TTC #1...still haven't been able to get the IUI, been having trouble getting AF and O....thanks for listening...

Welcome fitmommy...i can understand your pain and disappointment, as even I am going through the same thing....lets support each other in this journey and hope and pray that all of us get our BFP's sooner than expected...!!!

do not loose hope cause hope keeps us going so stay positive and strong...we are here for you and each one of us...!!!

What are you taking as of now and has the doc specified the reason for not gettin AF?

Hi!
I was told i had PCOS last year, we have been TTC for 2 years now , I have been taking clomid for the very first time and i'm waiting to test!

Naomi

Welcome missnomie....hope clomid brings you BFP this month...keeping my fingers crossed for ya...!!!

My doc has told me that I do not get AF because of the PCOS...not sure...I got my first period when I was 16 years old and have had AF maybe 20 times in the last 13 years...not regular at all! Right now I am taking metformin for the PCOS and synthroid for the hypothyroidsm. I took provera last month to induce AF and took clomid cd3-7... I have gone in for tree u/s since to try and track the maturity of the follicles. When I have a dominant follicle they will give me a trigger shot and then I can finally go in for IUI 36hrs that shot... what about you?

My doc has told me that I do not get AF because of the PCOS...not sure...I got my first period when I was 16 years old and have had AF maybe 20 times in the last 13 years...not regular at all! Right now I am taking metformin for the PCOS and synthroid for the hypothyroidsm. I took provera last month to induce AF and took clomid cd3-7... I have gone in for tree u/s since to try and track the maturity of the follicles. When I have a dominant follicle they will give me a trigger shot and then I can finally go in for IUI 36hrs that shot... what about you?

for me it started at an early age...at 12 maybe and have been regular since then untill I was diagnosed with hypothyroid, started taking thyrox and again back on track...after a few years, at around 20, again started having problems(delayed AF), diagnosed with minor PCOD, took M2 tone and again back on track....!!! Have been regular since then, untill feb of this year when I missed my periods, tested - BFN, atlast the witch arrived on 20th March....longest ever cycle for me(70 days), was devastated....booked appointment with the doc , thyroid levels were high and also an u/s confirmed that I have PCOS, have apointment scheduled for tuesday, lets see how it goes...!!!

Waiting eagerly so that can start with the medication and treatment...!!!

@jogu07,
Stay positive and don't give up! I know exactly how you feel. Together we can get through this...

@jogu07,
Stay positive and don't give up! I know exactly how you feel. Together we can get through this...

Yes, I am trying my best...!!! Had been to the doc today, the reports are fine except the proclactin level which is a little on the higher side....shes advised me to reduce weight and then would start with the follicular study...adjusted dose for thyroid...!!! Thts it...was expecting her to prescribe somethin which would help me ovulate however she hasnt and I am disappointed...feelin low...!!! lets see...

I understand how you're feeling. For me too it has taking 8 months for adjusting meds and trying to get the thyroid up to par...this is actually my first month that we are able to track the maturity of the follicles. I haven't had any luck with that. Went for three u/s so far and no dominant follicles yet. I am going back in tomorrow and we'll see. Are you on Metformin for PCOS? Has your Dr discussed what you will be taking during your cycle? Since I don't get AF I was prescirbed Provera to induce AF and then Clomid on cd3-7...now we are waiting for the follicles to mature...as soon as we have a dominant follicle I will be receiving a trigger shot to trigger the ovulation. 36hrs after the shot we will be going in for IUI....we are excited to actually start the IUI...fingers are crossed for all of us!
Kristina

I understand how you're feeling. For me too it has taking 8 months for adjusting meds and trying to get the thyroid up to par...this is actually my first month that we are able to track the maturity of the follicles. I haven't had any luck with that. Went for three u/s so far and no dominant follicles yet. I am going back in tomorrow and we'll see. Are you on Metformin for PCOS? Has your Dr discussed what you will be taking during your cycle? Since I don't get AF I was prescirbed Provera to induce AF and then Clomid on cd3-7...now we are waiting for the follicles to mature...as soon as we have a dominant follicle I will be receiving a trigger shot to trigger the ovulation. 36hrs after the shot we will be going in for IUI....we are excited to actually start the IUI...fingers are crossed for all of us!
Kristina

Aww even I am excited for you...fingers crossed..!!!

No, that is the sad part that she hasnt prescribed anything and that is worryin me...!!! Sorry, but I am anxious to know, if you are over weight, cause genrally with PCOS, one is so just curious to know...!!!

@jogu07, I wouldn't say that I am severely over weight...I can lose some weight, maybe 25lbs or something like that...are you?

@jogu07, I wouldn't say that I am severely over weight...I can lose some weight, maybe 25lbs or something like that...are you?

Yes I am overweight and trying hard to get rid of it...!!!

I am a personal trainer and a certified nutritionist...I would recommend focusing on eating well rather than excercise...obviously the two combined are ideal, but sometimes it is hard to go to the gym or exercise. 85% of losing weight comes from a balanced meal plan...only 15% is due to the exercise...

Let me know if there is anything I can help with...

I am a personal trainer and a certified nutritionist...I would recommend focusing on eating well rather than excercise...obviously the two combined are ideal, but sometimes it is hard to go to the gym or exercise. 85% of losing weight comes from a balanced meal plan...only 15% is due to the exercise...

Let me know if there is anything I can help with...

ohh wow thts cool....i was under the impression that it was the other way round, glad to know it..!!!

yes pls i would like to know, what should be diet chart assuming that i have tons of it to loose...

Basically to speed up your metabolism you need to eat several small meals per day. Try to cut out sugar, fat and limit dairy products. If you really want a strict meal plan I can make one for you. But I would need to know how you are eating now and I would need to determine your BMR...so I would need your age, weight, height and activity level...

Basically to speed up your metabolism you need to eat several small meals per day. Try to cut out sugar, fat and limit dairy products. If you really want a strict meal plan I can make one for you. But I would need to know how you are eating now and I would need to determine your BMR...so I would need your age, weight, height and activity level...

thank u so much, mind if I pm my details..? i really need to do whatever I can...need a baby...:cry:

Yes for sure PM me...we should never 'need' a baby though...we want one, desire one...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->