Pcos buddies?

i keep expecting my crosshairs to come off but they aren't :s its all confusing, i had a good look through other charts with cross hairs on and its seems to be quite accurate within 2/3 days so who knows. I bet its frustrating when they keep coming off and on.

Hope you feel better soon applemuffins x

Omg seriously crosshairs have come back on my chart. Solid red line again. N sayin i ov on cd48 again. Which if correct makes today dpo10. But im sure it will go again tomo lol
Vic x

well the solid line is a good sign, hope it stays and your bfp comes soon :D can you O that late in the cycle even though you've taken clomid? x

Hey mornin
Well im not on clomid yet. Will be from next cycle. Im on metformin n soya atm. Dont think soya has done anything lol
But yeh wen on clomid think it shud be like a normal short cycle like 28 day. So yeh shud ov around about cd14 or there abouts
Hows ur temp today
Vic x

Oh actually iv jus looked. Stil sayin u have ov. Have u tested yet or r u not believin u have od yet

ahh right, i see lol. How are you feeling then if you have O'd? will you be in with a chance?
My temp was higher again this morning, so i still have the cross hairs on mine :s i wont be in with a chance tho...my and my hubby were in the middle of a big row when ff is saying i ov'd! x

i still dont believe it! i will if my af comes on time lol x

Wel did it once 2 days before it says i od. So u never no. But tbh i really dont think my temps are high enough to say i did. Think i wil jus have to see.
Oh not gd u had a row at the time it says u od. Well it might b gd then if u didnt o then u stil have a chance for this mth. Lol. Hope u sorted it out with the oh now.
Vic x

yeah, we're all sorted now :) my temps dont seem to be high enough either, keeping fingers crossed for both of us x

Hey
Wanna bump, ur temps gone high again today, looking gd, ur af shud come soon then, if it does thats a great normal cycle lol, shame u didnt bd then.
Me im on cd59 n crosshairs have come off again. Hopin that metformin wil kick in soon, started on 2 x 500mg yday so guess its jus buildin up. Hope also my clomid will come soon. Wud be great to have a normal 30 odd day cycle.
Vic x

hiya, I'll be amazed if my af comes in 2 days, even if I've not bd'ed ill still be happy knowing the met is working and im ovulating on my own. I notice your solid red line has went off again :s what dosage of met are you working up too? x

hiya, I'll be amazed if my af comes in 2 days, even if I've not bd'ed ill still be happy knowing the met is working and im ovulating on my own. I notice your solid red line has went off again :s what dosage of met are you working up too? x

Yeh i have no line at all now, umm think il be stayin on 1000mg, wat r u takin, n how long u been takin it for, im only on day 10, the first 7 days was only 500mg
Yeh id be well chuffed if i was u if af comes in 2 days. Hope met works for me like that.
Vic x

im taking 1g twice a day, so 2g in total. Been on it since may, started taking my full dose in june. I've been wondering if theres anything that can influence the result of an opk (the pcos, met, missing the surge ect) but cant really find anything. Ive not even had a close positive. Bought some more off ebay which came today and I also did a cheapy hpt - which ws obv bfn! i just couldnt resist 'just incase' lol. x

Oh wow so ur taking double the amount of met than i am. Mayb i shud see if doc can give me higher then. She wasnt too sure how much to give me, do u get it from doc or fertility consultant. Is there any reason y ur not gonna go on clomid.
Iv heard alot of girls never get a opk+ that have pcos. So i dont bother doin them. I prob will if met makes my cycle shorter or wen i go on clomid. I jus cant be bothered to do it everyday, coz cycles are so long il be doin it for wks lol.
Vic x

I get the met from the doctor, after going for loads of bloods at the hospital. No-ones even mentioned clomid to me really, i think its because they want me to try the met 1st and it will also help to loose weigh. my bmi is around 40 so im assuming they are reluctant to give it to me because of that. Ive been reading up though and apparently its not backed up by medical research.

Dont blame you for not wanting to do opks for months on end - i didnt bother either when my cycles started going crazy! I thought since i'd had an af ive give it a go lol. Starting to feel a bit dispondant tbh - i just want to see that +opk and i'l be happy!

Was talking to another lady who said when she took met it got her cycles down to 28 days from over 100 but she still didnt ovulate.

So do you think you will see your doctor and get a higher dose of met? Sorry for the long post btw x

Hey mornin
Jus looked at ur chart so dpo13 does it feel like af is on its way?
Mt fertility consultant wudnt give me met i had to get it from my doc. The fertility doc said he wil give me clomid wen bmi is 35 or lower it was at 38. So not thatcmuch dif from urs. I think i shud speak to doc about upin met, i no im only in my scond wk of met but want to have the best chanc of gettin m bfp.
I no wat u mean i think if i saw a +opk id be over joyed lol, god knows wat id do if a got a bfp preg test lol.
Vic x

haha i know, i try not to think too much about getting a bfp because ive been ttc so long I feel like id be letting myself in for a fall.

Yeah 13dpo today, been getting mildish cramps but tbh I wouldnt usually get cramps until af was here so i think it might be psychological lol. How are you feeling? Any good signs of ov? or even af?

So are you following a particular diet to get your bmi down? Im trying to eat a low GI - trying! Bought a chocolate gatuex for desert after my salad!! opps lol a little treat now and again is ok! x

Hey evenin
Yeh i only gets cramps like 10 mins before af arrives, so go to loo n yep iv started. N dont no wat ov pains are like lol as dunno if iv ever od before lol. So atm i jus feel normal.
Im doin the cambridge diet, lost 3 n a half stone in jus over a yr. but i have heard the gi diet is gd for pcos. But atm i jus want to eat crap lol ur dessert soundsnice lol.
Btw wats ur name, where u from n how old r u, if u do t mind me askin lol.
Vic x

Hi All.
I would love to join this forum and gain some more information from everyone. I'm 24 and was diagnosed with pcos in February. I had been on bcp for 3 years previously. I am not overweight only symptom I have is irregular periods. Longest cycle was 157 days. I currently on cd 33, have been experiencing some very strange symptons for the past few days which Is new to me. I have had sore nipples, irritability, weeing alot and heavy feeling down below which feels like the start of cystitis but this subsides. Also have ha milky liquid coming from both nipples (when squeezed) which has freaked me out slightly.
Has anyone had similar symptons or advice? Would be appreciated.

Hi All.
I would love to join this forum and gain some more information from everyone. I'm 24 and was diagnosed with pcos in February. I had been on bcp for 3 years previously. I am not overweight only symptom I have is irregular periods. Longest cycle was 157 days. I currently on cd 33, have been experiencing some very strange symptons for the past few days which Is new to me. I have had sore nipples, irritability, weeing alot and heavy feeling down below which feels like the start of cystitis but this subsides. Also have ha milky liquid coming from both nipples (when squeezed) which has freaked me out slightly.
Has anyone had similar symptons or advice? Would be appreciated.

Are u actually ttc, n do u no if u have ov this cycle?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->