Pcos buddies?

aww no, sorry to hear that vic :( guess we're in the same boat then. I dunno weather im waiting for af or ov at the moment..my temps have become a bit more stable the past few days though so im hoping thats a god sign and it shoots up so I know its def Ov x

Sorry about th bfns :( I test soon Sunday. This morning I woke up with the feeling that this just isn't my month and the feeling has stuck with me all day. I just don't think this is our month. Hope it is and maybe I'll get some symptoms or temp spike to change my mind but I feel out even though af is still a few days away yet.

Hey how u all doin
So im dpo16 i think. Gettin tummy cramps for a couple of days feel like af is comin. But norm come within a hr of crampin. N so far no sign of af yet. Dont think im ov either as temps aint gone low or high lol so bit weird.
Any news kate?
Gd luck applemuffins for sun
Vic x

no, no news with me - temps still pretty much the same. negative opk and no cramps or anything :(

Do you think your af is coming then vik or not?

Hubby is taking me to the cimena tonight to see ted - anyone seen it?! im looking forward to it x

I dont no tummy is really weird. Proper swollin too.
Both havin weird cycles wil test again tomo
Omg i saw Ted last nite. It is sooo funny. Did not stop laughin n proper belly laughs the whole cunema was the same. U will enjoy it

13dpo, no symptoms. havent tested since 6dpo. Doesnt want to test. Dont want to see BFN. So just gonna let it be haha

13dpo, no symptoms. havent tested since 6dpo. Doesnt want to test. Dont want to see BFN. So just gonna let it be haha

Hey
U tested on dpo6. U wud never of shown u was preg then even if u was. U cud stil be in with a chance. I wud defo test again on dpo14. Gd luck.
Vic x

Hows everyone's weekend been? Mines been pretty dull tbh :(

Still no af/ov/bfp for me so still charting and doing opk's im cd35 now spo getting pretty fed up and wondering if i'll ever actualy ovulate on my own, im trying to eat better, i take the met religiously, lost weight and nothing seems to be working :'( x

Hey everyone
In spain On hols atm. Havin a great time was 36c today at the beach. Ff says im dpo13 so who nos. temps arnt really high tho. Takin temps everyday stil but no tests while im away.
Vic x

Well after my little rant this morning, ive just taken an opk and this is the result I got....i didnt do one yesterday so I dont know if its the surge going up or down at the moment - will be doing another one tonight to check, what do you girls think?..lots of bding for me :D
Im so happy ive not had a positive opk in over 2 years :D

Attachments

• rsz_photo0379.jpg
    rsz_photo0379.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 3
  • rsz_photo0380.jpg
    rsz_photo0380.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 5
  • rsz_photo0382.jpg
    rsz_photo0382.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 4
Thanks for asking girls... Seeing a doctor this Friday :) Thx!

Well I'm out. Negative frer yesterday plus two major temp drops. A bit of spotting started this morning. Af is definitely imminent. At least it was a pretty good cycle considering I ovulated in a timely manner and had a normal lp. On to next month.

:( sorry to hear that applemuffins - better luck next time. as you said atleast you got a good cycle length. Hope your having a good holiday vic...jelous!

After my nearly + opk yesterday my temp hasnt shifted yet ideally i'll get a definate + today or tomorrow then see a change in my chart. I hope its not my pcos taunting me :( x

Can I join in with you ladies? I mostly lurk on the HPT forum, but am getting a little down watching all the lines!

My name is Katie, I'm 26. TTC #2.... Haven't been on BC since ttc ds, back in 2008. Now, starting to get discouraged. Got pregnant with ds on Clomid, wanted to try something herbal, but I read mixed reviews out there. Currently on Vitex for a week, on CD 4. I'm a "skinny" cyster.

I'm about to go through and read through the entire thread! Really hope you ladies don't mind me posting, it's been a long road and would love a support group!

Hiya kmr - lovely of you to join our little group :) how long have you been ttc this time?
Im kate, im 28 and have 1 son from a previous r/s. I was ttc my son for 18 months and have been ttc this time for 29 months :( are you back on clomid then? x

:( sorry to hear that applemuffins - better luck next time. as you said atleast you got a good cycle length. Hope your having a good holiday vic...jelous!

After my nearly + opk yesterday my temp hasnt shifted yet ideally i'll get a definate + today or tomorrow then see a change in my chart. I hope its not my pcos taunting me :( x

I got my + yey, fingers crossed for a temp shift now eeek x

Attachments

• rsz_scan0001.jpg
    rsz_scan0001.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 5
Hiya kmr - lovely of you to join our little group :) how long have you been ttc this time?
Im kate, im 28 and have 1 son from a previous r/s. I was ttc my son for 18 months and have been ttc this time for 29 months :( are you back on clomid then? x

It's so nice to talk to someone, I tell you what! First time round I started TTC in October 2008, when I got off of birth control. I didn't really realize I was having irregular cycles, I just assumed it would happen, but it didn't. In May 09, I went in to see my doctor, who did no diagnostics, just put me on Clomid, and I got pregnant on the third round. Never went back on birth control after DS was born, and again it never happened, and I went back to having irregular cycles (14 day cycles.). Got on Clomid in October 2011, I ovulated but didn't get pregnant, then family emergency and out of town for a few months, back on Clomid April 2012, then off again as hubby was having medical problems at the time. Now I'm going all natural because we are about to move, and I'm hoping to regulate cycles all on my own, with OTC remedies. Vitex is my herb of choice at the moment, along with fertilitea. So fingers are crossed that my body will regulate with minimal intervention, now that I'm being forced to have patience! That's the story in a nutshell :) No meds, just the vitex. Are you guys doing things naturally? By rx? I WANT metformin, but my obgyn told me no-- now I'm just waiting to get down to Louisiana so I can see another doctor and get a different opinion.

sounds like you've been through the mill a bit then. I was finally diagnosed and got medication after like 7 months and many blood tests, scans ect (took about a year in total) they told me something I had known since ttc! lol but nevermind. I was given metformin and it seems to be doing the trick so far. Im not taking anything apart from that, I tried vitex but I personally didnt notice any changes..it done miricles for some people though. So why did your doctor not prescribe you it? was there a reason? x

sounds like you've been through the mill a bit then. I was finally diagnosed and got medication after like 7 months and many blood tests, scans ect (took about a year in total) they told me something I had known since ttc! lol but nevermind. I was given metformin and it seems to be doing the trick so far. Im not taking anything apart from that, I tried vitex but I personally didnt notice any changes..it done miricles for some people though. So why did your doctor not prescribe you it? was there a reason? x

Because I am underweight, she thinks I'm not insulin resistent. I have read that all women with PCOS are IR to some extent though.. Although I've brought up metformin with every visit and it doesn't get me anywhere! Hubby is in the military, and going through medical retirement process right now, which is why I've let go of further assisted conception right now. If I can't get anything going before he is officially out, I will get into a new doctor and ask for IR testing! And I guess if that doesn't pan out, I'll go on Clomid again. I know I'm lucky in that I know I can get pregnant, even if it takes a little more work than normal-- but I have my pity pot days when I wish I was just like the normal women out there who seem to get pregnant within a few months of trying-- because everything works the way it should! URGH! LOL I am not on the pity pot today, so I should let it go. Hubby and I have leased out our current home, and are in the process of buying a new home in Louisiana, in the same town as both our parents, so I will try to have patience til we can try in earnest again!

I really want to give metformin a try-- In fact, I might very well get in right when I get settled next month to the endocrinologist and see if I can have some tests done straight away...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->