PCOS Club!

Oh Maria, I know exactly how you feel hun sometimes it just hits you soo hard. Take the time you need and dont feel bad for feeling like this. Rant as much as you want, if we dont understand who will!

Brown CM today Its not the normal gunky brown spotting I would get but normal CM which is brown so that is me out this cycle.

Must get through the snow to a chemist.

Thanks Honey,

the exact same thing for me actually. It's not even brown cm but brown/pink like very light pink.

Can't wait till thursday to go and see the new Dr. Im praying he will have a new plan of action for us rather than just keep taking Clomid for a year

what DPO are you? sounds like af got us both too early this cycle...:cry:

Hi girls... I hope you dont mind me posting in here... I am Emma and I was diagnoised with PCOS at the start of the year. Me and My husband started TTC#2 in 2009. We have a 3yr old daughter who we conceived when I was on BCP after we had only been together 4 months. We assumed we would not have any problems considering how my DD was conceived. Little did I know we'd still be TTC 19 months later.

Do you usually get brown/pink spotting Maria?

Im DPO, but usually spot for a few days before AF.

Honey - no, never. I get a few bright red spots and then within a couple of hours heavy flow start - sorry for TMI!

But this cycle I knew something was wrong with my ovulation and I think my progesterone wasn't as high as usual hence the LP defect and spotting before af.

Hey maria, sorry you are feeling really down:hugs: Im the same at the moment if its any consolation...I thought I was going to ov but now I dont think I am...its amazing how shit I feel about it!

Next year is def going to be a better year!

Yeah I had thought my usual spotting could be a progesterone problem as well.

I hope its just IB for your Maria, and if not that you get a new plan on Thursday x

Welcome ETanny! Nice to meet you.

Well I am confused as heck. I woke up this morning with ewcm. This is only CD12!!! This never happens this early. I can officially say I am so confused. Going with it but confused.

So sorry Maria and Honey and everyone else who AF caught. Last cycle was particularly hard for me as well.

Jennie I have had it that earky before just lasted a few days, fx you Ov soon x

i did another test this morning and it was negative again so i really think im out this time. i think the cramps r building up to AF or i have something else going on with my female parts again

Thanks a lot for your support ladies - it means the world!!!

Jennie - you could be getting ewcm for up to 5 days before actual ov so you never know! Are you doing opks?

Sma - it feels horrible, doesn't it? Like a kick in the guts, like all those dreams you built up in the 2ww come tumbling down. I really hope it's just af on her way and nothing more serious.

Honey - can't be IB as I had a huge temp dip this morning too

No, I haven't been doing OPKs. I just found it weird because my temps are all over the place and I never get ewcm this early in my cycle. I hope it means I ovulate sooner then normal lol. Would be nice to get the BDing out of the way before Christmas gets into full swing. Would be nice to ovulate this month at all. I was thinking it wasn't gonna happen. :)

maria- im sorry the witch got you....best luck at the doctors and i hope they can help you with something better than clomid

asfm- still havnt started ,still have creamyish/goopy CM so i know AF wont be here soon based on that but still cramping.feeling a little sick every now and then along with headaches,sore boobs my back was breaking out bad.. but still getting bfn's but then again im not to sure what level of hcg there for either.....i told OH if i dont start or feel better after x mas i need to go to the doc.

sma - a first response should show I think. Do you have any of those?
Im slow to start this cycle. Dind't actuall get anything yesterday but a further temp drop today and finally some pinkish discharge so I guess in the end I had a 12-13 da LP so not too bad.

We've had masses of snow here and England can't cope with snow too well so Im hoping it all goes by Thursda as it's quite a drive to the hospital.

Im going to push for ovarian drilling and then possibly stimulation with IUI. Going to be an expensive time just after Xmas - this is why we onl got each other and family little gifts...Sad, but I guess baby is a bigger priority!

Honey - how are you doing?

Jenny - an more EWCM?

Sorry for the BFNs SMA, hope they turn positive soon.

Maria, same as you not much CM at all yesterday or this morning but what I do have is a light brown.

Hello girls I posted this in Clomid Club, but I know some of you in here have taken clomid and as I have PCOS it may be better placed here!! anyway at my appointment with the FS he said they like to see progesterone over 30 to show ov happened (UK) mine was at 19 on day 21 so he prescribed clomid 50mg days 2 - 5, so I did this last cycle and the results are in and my level is 39.... the lady at the clinic who gives us our results said they like to see it between 40 -100 so we are increasing the dosage to 75mg next cycle... do you think ive ovulated?? I detected the surge and by my account am 8dpo, I couldnt resist but POAS and it was a BFN but it is still super early I guess, or am I out? oooh god this is soooooo long-winded and confsuing!

maria- yes it sucks to think after all this time of thinking i was doing good that af could be on her way. no i dont have any frer i think im going to just wait it out and test in a few days. then im going to make a doc apt anyways so i guess we will find out in a few days

Maria: I have way less ewcm today then I had yesterday. I still have it but much less and it is more watery. I have been getting twinges in my lower right side this evening though. And my cervix is gone higher and most def open. So looking good. Just wish I had as much ewcm as yesterday lol.

Honey and Maria: Still no full fledge af? I wouldn't count yourself out until she strikes full force.

sma: Hope your BFN turns into a BFP soon. Fingers crossed for you all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->