PCOS Club!

Welcome Steph

Did your Dr confirm you Ovd? If not it could be that you Ovd later than your thought, causing the delay in AF.

Im on my first round of clomid and my Dr said to contact him if no AF by day 37 and no BFP.

i have done first few rounds of clomid and didnt ovulate and then when i took my 100mg i ovulated on days 14 to 18 and got my af on same daqte again as the month before my gynie doesnt open till tomoz so cant do anything till then its just so hard when u no u have but just when i could have ovulated late but we bedded ryt thru,
last month i had 3 mature follies 18 19 20 in size and a few small and blood work and said i did ovulate she says i most definatly will have this month but for past few mnths been getting af at same time so frustrating because havnt this month and dont want to get hopes up.

what they have said to u is same as what said to me last month but i got af its a hard road just waiting for a sticky one and bfp

when is your day 37?

steff xxx

Maria, yay for follie!!! So excited about Thursday for you and what a lovely idea to have a day off together afterwards.

SMA, yay to pos OPK but sorry about your friends emergency.

We BD last night but still negative OPK for me :(

we bd last night too and my pos was this morning so i really hope i O tonight so the swimmers are still alive...i kinda feel like im already out this month though because of it. today is our last chance for this week i really hope they will make it and get there when needed

sma - there are so many stories where girls thought they were out because of being apart from their partners on the actual O day - and got their BFP that same cycle :happydance: I think you are pretty covered this cycle so hopefully staying with your friend will take your mind off the 2WW.

Are you temping?

I was naughty and took an IC HPT just to see what a BFP looks like after my trigger shot - it looked lovely :cloud9: Although very faint. Given Ive given myself 1000 units Im surprised at how faint the line was. Unless it takes a couple of days to get into the urine. I really hope that in about 14 days Ill get another HPT like today's but it will actually mean pregnancy :thumbup:

How is everyone else, ladies? Any more positive OPKs? xxx

maria- if thats the case i would be happy but im already looking foward to AF comming because i know im O-ing today and doubt that im gonna get pregnant from 2 days ago, im sitting here with my friends little boy in my lap and he likes my lap top lol but its so hard to have him to, i just want my LO already

sma, dont stress I think you have it covered :)

Maria, I love that you done an IC, I would have done the same, after 4 years of trying i dont believe bfps are real ;)

Still no pos OPK for me on CD15, in fact I cant even see a second line on todays or yesterdays tests, feeling a bit worried :(

Maria-I almost did the same thing! Took hcg shot and wanted to poas just to see it..but I was out of ic and that would be one very expensive test to waste!! I wonder how long it stays in your system? I took hcg last wed and testing next tues..so almost 14 days. I hope we all get the real thing soon!!

Well, ladies we've had the IUI :bounce:

I was really nervous all morning. I didn't think I'd be that nervous! It was like before an exam.

The washed sperm sample had 30 million swimmers at 90% motility which apparently is good.

The most uncomfortable thing was them putting the speculum in (the thing that expends your vagina!) I didn't even feel the catheter going in. Then I rested for !out 20 minutes and off we went!

I then had period like cramps for about 2 hours and now I don't feel anything :shrug:

I've been given progesterone suppositories to take mornings and evenings and I suppose ill be testing from 10 DPO or something.

Honey - any luck with opk's yet? Any other ovulation signs?

Sma - when are you back home? Are the opk's negative now?

Aries - officially they say the trigger stays in your system for 14 days but I think most ladies get negatives on 7DPO

hi
yes they monitored my cycles and then when i ovulated they left me this month on my own to take tablets and carry on as usual,i went for a scan today and i have been told i have thick lining????not explained to me by nurse,and she done bloodwork and to phone back tomorrow
i had 100mg clomid days 2-6 cycle started 25th november im so lost ???
no af signs or preg signs apart from being tired and alot of cm(soz tmi),any help would be apreciated
:dust: to u all xx

maria- yay now its just time to get that bfp. im glad it wasnt that bad, i know we tend to get all worried before going in to the docs or anything like that but i think we make it worse on our self....im going home 2morrow night and i can wait to get home....i havnt done any opks after that pos because i left the day i got it and didnt bring opks with me. i was already stressed enough jst knowing it was going to be when i was away i didnt want to c the lines go light again

Maria, yay so glad it all went well and cant wait to hear how the next 2 weeks go for you :)

SMA, glad you get to go home soon and I have everything crossed he has strong swimmers :) sperm can live up to 5 days and I think the fact that you had regular bd gives you a much higher chance as the swimmers would be nice and fresh.

No Positive OPK but a prominent line so hopeful for tomorrow :)

3 days in a row(giving it atleast 12 hours inbetween) before O there better be some swimmers left for yesterday. i know i Od yesterday and now i have the creamy cm again.
if u O soon were gonna b around the same cycle again

I think you have it covered sma, and yay to us all (hopefully!) having close Ov days again! As I have a shorter LP we should all be due to test around the same days.

Yay to so many of us ov'ing close to each other!

I'm already struggling with the 2WW and I'm not even officially in it :doh:

I seem to find the first half of the cycle much easier as I know I'm just waiting for ovulation but the secodn half is horrible - guessing whether it happened or not :nope:

So ill be looking for your help and support ladies!

We are the 2 week wait babes, here for each other, and the team that Ov together get BFP's together :)

Im getting a few twinges and have had loads of ewcm all day, so will BD tonight just in case.

Maria when will you officially be 1 dpo?

Steph -

That's weird they didn't explain about the thick lining..where I am, they explain everything (before, during, and after). I'm not too sure exactly what a thick lining does, but read it is caused by too much estrogen? (maybe?) and you are usually given provera to induce AF, which thins the lining. However, I read somewhere else that progesterone causes a thickening of the lining to prepare for pregnancy. Other than that, I really don't know. So sorry I can't help anymore than that. Keep us updated

Maria -

IUI doesn't sound as daunting to me now. Glad it went well! GL

i think its almost easier in the 2 ww because im not woried about missing O time...... ive only been througha few tww though. i try to not pay attention to the days im on and it helps......good thing i did the opk that morning cuz i didnt know what day i was on lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->