PCOS Club!

hi girls and thankyou for all advice but i think im at the stage of just giving up for a while, i had a miscarriage in march that i pulled myself through and now all this, its kind of a lot to deal with in one year so going to just wait and see all i can do really. i'm exhausted thinking and feeling the way i do and dont want to feel or think ot any more. i wish all you girl the best for the new year and hopefully ill come on soon to try again :)

sma-good luck on your OPKs. :thumbup: i'll be using OPKs again this upcoming cycle too, and decided to give soy another try.

Hi everyone, just back from my scan. I'm CD10 and they saw one dominant follicle of 12mm. The nurse seemed pleased with the progress and my womb lining was thickening nicely too. But I must say I was hoping for slightly bigger follies.
But hey - its only Day 10 and I have a dominant follicle. So I've given myself another injection tonight and then another one on Sunday and then the 2nd scan is on Tue morning.

So I guess its all positive and I'm quite content going into the New Year! I just can't imagine I may be having IUI by the end of next week!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR ladies!!!!! Here's hoping that next NY we will all be spending with our littles ones either in our arms or our bellies!

Yay Maria, that is wonderful news, its been such a whirlwind and I just know its going to have a positive ending!!

Happy NYE to all, and I agree babies and bumps for the PCOS Club in 2011!!

maria thats great news im glad to hear that, i hope we will all be holding out little ones by next x mas !!!!! that would b great to bring in the new yr with a bfp...i cant believe ure so close to IUI already

I have positive feelings that we will have bumps or babies by the end of next year. Hopefully a year from now we can look back at this and think 'remember when'. Happy New Years Eve everyone.

I have positive feelings that we will have bumps or babies by the end of next year. Hopefully a year from now we can look back at this and think 'remember when'. Happy New Years Eve everyone.

i hope i will already have a baby by then and ttc #2 already...i know i sound crazy but im kinda runnin out of time and would love my LO to be close in age and be able to go through things togather

Oh I completely agree with having two close together. I want to do the same just in case my bleeding issue gets out of control again then I can say just take my uterus! lol In Canada we get a year maternity leave so when I eventually do get preggers and have a baby by the time my year is up I want to be pregnant again or trying. :)

It's obviously too soon to think about it, but Im with you girls.

Seeing how long it's taking us to conceive our first I don't think we'll be using any protection when No 1 is born. So what happens, happens :thumbup:

Jennie - I have a feeling that when we are all preggas or holding our LOs we will actually miss this time, ttc. I am desperate to get a BFP and a bump and a first kick and give birth....but what will I do without opk's, temperature taking and moaning on here :haha:

I always hurry things in life, not realising that sooner or later it will happen, but we can't turn back time.

Ive been to see my good friend who has a newborn daughter. Ive seen her twice now for an hour (she lives down the road from the fertility clinic where I go). And although her baby is absolutely gorgeous and I would kill for one like that, I realised that her life now is not all that! All she ever does when Im there is feed her, burp her, cuddle her when she'd screaming, change nappy and put her to sleep....I got bored after 1 hour and she and her DH have to go through all that 24/7!!!!!! So Im will try to enjoy our carefree life for now :thumbup:

I dont think I will miss the TTC time. Maybe some of the freedom I have now but def not TTC. I'm a fairly big home body tho so I dont think I will find losing freedom as hard as some. Every time I see my OH so upset because AF showed it just kinda breaks my heart. And the newborn stage doesn't last forever thank god! lol

I know what you mean Maria, when you want something so bad its easy to think it will be the most perfect thing in the world, reality is that it will be harder than anything, even TTC.

I think its also the looking forward to something so massive, like planning your wedding.

i dont think were going to be using protection after i have my first either just BF for awhile then when it happens it happens. i dont think i would mind the staying up at night or feeding LO and everything that goes with it because im up most of the night as it is, and dont really go anywhere i wouldnt be able to take baby if anything i think i will enjoy having LO with me all the time ......

p.s we didnt start the new year off so good in that department either...OH went to sleep so fast last night its not fair :(

Sma - what CD are you? Any positive opk's yet? We didn't do anything last night either as both were sooo tired... Made up for it in the morning though ;)

Honey - do you miss the wedding planning? I really do. We had a long engagement (2 years) and I was planning the wedding day all that time. At the beginning I was sooo desperate for the day to arrive and then a few days before the wedding day I realised how much ill miss the planning.

I know it's different with ttc as you will get something after the bfp that will be with you forever, but still...now we all live in the anticipation of the miracle - once we get those bfp's the miracle will have happened and that step will be sort of behind us... I can't explain it really! Lol!!!

But I do still want that bfp asap! I am more than ready for the challenges motherhood brings because the good by FAR outweigh the bad!!

Not so much now, but being a bride to be was just sooo amazing I cant even describe it and I kind of think being pregnant should be the same. You get to look forward to something so life changing so massive and plan for it. I cant wait to get the BFP, to go through all the milestones and being a mum will be an amazing journey for us all, and it all starts here xx

Negative OPK's for me today, how about everyone else?

maria- im CD 11 no pos OPKs yes but im thinking it will probly end up being cd 14 that i O because my CM is getting kinda watery like more thin but a tiny bit streachy so its commin up...we didnt BD this morning or last night i was mad but o well he owes me tonight hehe

Hi all, new here in the LTTTC threads. I was just diagnosed with PCOS last month (or was it the month before last? :haha:), which I'm glad to know why I hardly ever get AF. I had used OPKs when DH and I first started trying, did temp tracking, CM, and CP checking. After getting all negs using OPKs and temps all over the place, I just stopped all the tracking. We are now with a FS and should be starting the first round of clomid in 2-3 weeks with hcg injections. This all depends on when AF comes. If it's not here by next week, then I go on provera (for the 5th time) to induce. I had a hysterosonogram last Monday and everything was normal - lining smooth and tubes clear. DH's SA showed great as well, so our problem is all in my lack of ovulation. Hopefully clomid and injections do the trick :) FS told us that clomid works in about 70-75% of women. Luckily for us, we're still fairly young so we're not having to beat the clock, so to say (me-28, DH-33). I would just like to be pregnant with our first by the time I'm 31.

Welcome to the thread, Stash! I will be 29 in April and am hoping to be a Mum before Im 30.

We've been ttc 16 months now and to be honest I didn't think it's take that long. I had 4 failed Clomid rounds (although I ovulated on 3 of them) - everything else seems fine with us so I think my emotional state was to blame for no pregnancy.
This cycle we moved to another FS, started injectables and are having IUI. I am also a lot more detatched from the whole process. To the point I nearly forgot to give myself some of the injections :haha:
There are lots of girls on here who got pg on their first round of Clomid so Good Luck :thumbup:

SMA - i was going to ask about CM. Since last night (CD11 for me) I started getting quite clear EWCM!!!! At first I thought maybe it's still DH's liquid :blush: But then it was about 12 hours after we BD'ed and it's still here today in abundance :shrug: Now, my follie can't be more than 13-14mm so Im still about 4 days away from ovulation at least - can I really be getting EWCM so far in advance??
Last cycle I did get EWCM about 3 days before ovulation but that's because I was drinking a ton of chesty cough syrop. I guess they say Clomid dries you up and injectables don't so here's my answer. Id better take a spare pantyliner with me today :haha:
Im also feeling constant pulling pains in my ovaries so am keeping my fingers crossed follicles are growing.

How are you, ladies?

Oh, and Pinkee - CD8 would be way to early for a positive OPK. Did you take Clomid this cycle?

Maria - I'll be 29 in April too :) I had a feeling it would take us awhile because my cycles are so irregular and it took my parents 8 years for me, I just hoped it wouldn't. An acquaintance of mine went through all treatments and finally did ivf and is now pregnant with twins :)

maria as far as the CM yes i believe some people get it a few days before O and from what i understand is its best to BD on those days too because the sperm gets up there easier and waits for the egg rather than having the egg there then hope the sperm make it....the site i read said to bd before ure POS opk and also after....so if ure doing that i think u got it coverd!

asfm- im not really feeling the pains like i did last month so that another reason y i think O is going to be later.i havnt done my opk yet for today but when i get up i will.either way i think we have it coverd as far as BD were still going every other day so im pretty happy about that. hopefully O comes soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->