PCOS Club!

hey ladies, yesterday i wasnt on very much because i was out with my mom then out with OH to the beach, it was sooo nice there and there were lots of people kinda weird for the middle of january....anyway while we were there i realized that my boobs around my nipples ich alot and the other night i scratched between my boobs soooo bad it looks like a rash now and my cramps are back.i tested this morning on a IC and everything took awhile to come up even the control line so im going to say the faint line was an evap like last time. im at a loss what to think now between the sore/ichy nipples and cramps with an evap who knows whats going on

Faint line!!!!! You better be testing again tomorrow missy, cant wait to hear how both of you get on :)

Sma - I'm also at a loss with my symptoms. I compalined that my boobs stopped hurting on thursday because the hcg from the trigger was gone. Well, they are hurting again pretty bad. I'm also having cramps and had had another temp spike today.

Ill be testing with FRER tomorrow but just don't have that "special" feeling I think ill have when I'm defo pregnant... Will update u tomorrow ladies.

Good luck Maira!!!

Can anyone tell me how to add my fertility friend chart to my signature block? Would really appreciate it as I'd like to get a second opinion on my temps etc!

i will be testing in the morning again to see if anything has changed and will untill AF shows( or doesnt cuz that could mean ALOT of test lol) there was a line there for sure but im not getting my hopes up...ive noticed ive been extremely tired the last 3 days though but didnt think anything of it

My FRER had a v v faint line this morning - most likely from the trigger shot. Although it's been 13 days since it...

I will get a ClearBlue later on - when I was testing the trigger out of my system I actually preferred the CB tests to FRER. They always came up with nice thick blue lines - mind you, faint, but still clearly visible. Whereas FRER (with the same wee) were v v faint and I had to squint to see them. Then they developed over a few hours and became more visible.

My temps rose yet again this morning....and my boobs are still achey. Which makes me think if I were pg, the HPT would be much darker already.

Still, waiting for the shops to open to get a CB. My DH is totally against me wasting more money on early tests....if only he knew HOW much money I spent over the last few days on FRER and CBs to test the trigger out of the system :blush::haha:

SMA - Im out this afternoon (going to watch an ice-skating show), but will try and log in on my phone to check for your news. Fingers crossed, chick!!!:dust:

Firefox - in FF go to My Account --> Home Page Set up. There you'll see the https address of your page. Copy it and paste it into your signature here.

Maria & Sma it all sounds positive GL testing today!!

Im a bit confused as to whether I've ovulated as I havent had positive opks and my temps are a bit all over the place. They have been alot higher than normal at the beginning of my cycle as I had a bad cold, usually in the first part of my cycle I am in the low 96degrees. As I've just signed up for fertility friend they've given me the free 30 day trial for the advanced package so they have calculated my ov day at CD16, think thats purely based on the temp dip before it went back up tho. Cos ive had alot of ewcm and the ferning pattern in my saliva after that im not sure whether that is correct?

I think that the ferning might be a bit of a red herring, I realised that for all the previous tests up to the ferning result I didnt let my sample dry for long enough. I've been looking at my saliva sample first thing in the mornings, the day I got the ferning I thought i'd check the morning sample in the afternoon and it def had the ferning pattern that happens around ov. Reckon where I'd been looking in the morning I hadn't given it long enough to dry doh! Im thinking that could be the tail end of the fertile period as from looking at an example slides of the ferning pattern, what I saw could be the day or two days post ov.

Think I might have ovulated CD16/17 (if at all) will have to see if my temps stay up) but that means I would have had ewcm after ov & the high cervix?

Im going for CD21 (7DPO bloods) if I dont get af before then like usual!!!

Problem I've got is I dont know when I should go for the blood test, if I go with what FF is predicting (ov on cd16) that will mean I go for bloods on weds but im thinking that might be wrong so might go thurs morning?!?

Every sign this month has been inconclusive...its soo annoying. If any one else has any thoughts on my chart and when I should go for 7DPO bloods it would be appreciated!!

Maria its very unlikely its the trigger, I think this is it, im soo excited for you xx

Honey - I'm 13 days past trigger...or 12. I also thought it shud be out by now...But then I've read it can actually take up to 14 days to leave the system. And because tests are so sensitive now they will pick up literally tiny amounts of HCG.

CB and Superdrugs own also have very faint lines....so I guess tomorro's tests will be deciding. Bb's are no longer sore so I don't really know.

Sma - waiting for your news

well i think i just might have big news u all tell me what u think first was in 3 mins and 2nd was in 10 mins

Attachments

• 0116110906.jpg
    0116110906.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 12
  • 0116110937.jpg
    0116110937.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 10
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

You are pregnant hun!!!!! Congratulations xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i dont believe it those words just dont seam real i think im going to wait untill tuesday to tell OH if i can

You need to buy a proper test, how will you tell him? What is your EDD?

Wow Sma, mega congrats! Thats def two pink lines!!! yippee!

im going tuesady to test at the doc because theres are more sensitve from what i hear. how im going to tell him im not sure yet i have a gift box with a little onesie in it that says i love daddy...........OMG IM PREGNANT!!!!!!!!! now everybody pray for a sticky bean

EDD would be 9/29/2011 but it says my pos test would be 1/20/2011 so i think its off by about a week maybe

Congratulations Sma! wishing a great pregancy:happydance:!!

Maria, hoping for you too!:thumbup:

i will get one after tuesday to make sure of it because i still dont believe it. it doesnt feel real, i feel like AF is on her way. im really confused now if i should start metformin ER or not because i wasnt on it at all this cycle and now i get a bfp and have a whole bottle of metformin lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->