PCOS Club!

maria- im trying not to think of it and think of my baby but he wont get to hold it when its born or b at our wedding after baby is born

Sma, sorry to hear your news, I hope you are doing ok, Like Maria said you def need to look after yourself and your baby at the moment :hugs:

Hi Kelly, just noticed that you were taking 75mg of clomid when you got your bfp...did you chop the tablets in half or something?

Hey Maria, how are you doing? Yeah I will shop around its seems crazy I've been quoted more for a BMI hosptial too surely they would have standard pricing for the whole country! Will see what the info pack is like when I get it. It sounds crazy but there arent really that many private hospitals near me. I'm in Hampshire rather than London! Dont ask why I put London on my location :) its a long story sorry for misleading you all!! I dont really want to travel further than 50 miles so the nearest ones to me are both BMI in Southampton and Basingstoke. The BUPA hospitals seem a bit weird as in they dont really want you unless you have their insurance? Other private hospitals dont say they do cycle monitoring just the 'big' stuff!

So sorry sma, and sorry you are worried about mc, I thought you said this was your first pregnancy I didnt know you had mc previously.

Clomid is being OK to me at the mo, got two more days of the pills left to take. Is it just me or do they taste terrible?

Firefox any news on AF?

Goodluck all xxx

Hi honey, no af yet! Im not sure thats a good thing as it might be because I didnt ov?! Hopefully its either the best thing ever or my lp is getting better. I could possibly be 14dpo or 11dpo?! My charts a bit screwed as my temps are all over the place, they took a massive dip this morning so looks like af will be with me tomorrow, if not I'll prob test again but to be honest with the cramps etc im pretty sure it will arrive :wacko: Hows thing with you?

Thats great either way foxy, BFP wow fab but longer lp when you have had such problems is also really great and will help you get that BFP :)

Im not to bad, I find Jan a really difficult month as now its 4 years of trying and blah blah blah, bring on Feb :)

Thanks honey, like you say hopefully either way it's good! only 5 days left of Jan! Bring on your bfp in Feb!!!

Hi Kelly, just noticed that you were taking 75mg of clomid when you got your bfp...did you chop the tablets in half or something?

in a word yes! they starte dme on 50mg and at 7dpo my progesterone levels were at 39 the fertility clinic said they like to see uk levels between 40 - 100 in a medicated cycle or 30+ for non medicated so i was close so to increase by 25 mg to make sure i didnt over stimulate, this month they came in at 50 and she said that's good next cycle we can take it to 100 mg as your tolerating it....this was on the Thursday and i got my :bfp: on the sat! so im hoping i dont need he next lot!!

4 weeks tommorrow and these past 5 days have been the longest ever! god knows how im gonna get to 12 weeks! :rofl:

honey- this is my first pregnancy, i meant i already lost a loved one i dont want to loose my already loved baby too

Firefox - I'm also in the countryside and it is difficult to have little choice of hospitals. I am surprised that BMI in southampton charges more than the one in Eastbourne! I nearly went to Southampton but Eastbourne was just a bit closer. Its about 30 miles from us. It does take about an hour to drive there but I don't mind - gives me time to gather my thoughts together :)

Honey - I cut up my Clomid tablets into 4!! Lol!!! I was on 100 mg one cycle and got hyperstimulation. I was a bit worried 75 would be a bit too much too. So I just a little booster to the regular 50mg dose.

Took my last pill tonight. Will start taking the chesty cough syrop from day 11 or so. I'm going to see the FS on Thursday (CD14) to discuss ovarian drilling. I'm thinking about asking him for a scan too to see what's going on...

Hi Maria, what happened to you when you had overstimulation? Did it put you out of action for a while?

I got another stark white BFN! Im either 15dpo/ 12dpo with af round the corner or just didnt ov!! Why cant our bodies be simple & us know whats going on with them!! Its doing my head in this cycle!! My temps are a bit crazy too def not high enough to get a bfp!

Hope everyone else is ok today?

Firefox - I hope af starts soon for you so you can start the new cycle :thumbup:
I took my last Clomid last night and I think the hot flashes started :wacko:

When I had OHSS I was in horrendous amounts of pain for about 3 days. It hurt to walk, cough, sit down, pee - pretty muc everything. So forget about BD'ing during the most fertile days!
The scan showed 2 or 3 cysts about 3cm each. The I woke up one morning and it was all gone! So the cysts must have burst overnight or something.

My progesterone was through the roof that cycle - I think from the cysts luetenising.

I wouldn't want to go through this experience again :nope:

I cried myself to sleep last night after speaking to Mum. My Granny seems to be getting weaker and weaker :nope: Mum said she finds it harder to walk again and just sits there trying to squeeze my Mum's hand as hard as possible.
It so very upsetting :cry: My Granny raised me as a child so we are very close and it's harder because we are so far away. I really don't know what to do - shall I fly there now to see her whilst she's still able to recognise me or wait? Doesn't help that we are flying to Spain in 2 weeks.

So Im really thinking about ttc this month. I think Im too stressed for Clomid to work anyway and possibly going away for the most fertile days Im not hoping for anything.

The saddest thing is that my Gran's been praying for me to get pg. Every time I spoke to her she said all she hopes for is to live long enough to see her great-grandchild. So knowing I may not be able to fulfil her dream is killing me :cry:

Maria, so sorry you are going through a hard time. Does your granny have a disease? i'm just saying cause you mentioned that she may not be able to recognise you later. I don't know what to suggest sorry, if you are going away in 2 weeks and your granny will still be ok after that then maybe go after? What has your mum said?
Then again if you go to spain do you think you will be worried about her all the time?

:hug::hug:

Sunny - she's just had a third stroke. So there's a risk of her going into a "vegetable" state, you know?!

My Mum insists I should wait and go later - so we keep her company at different times if that makes sense.

I don't know...I can't stop thinking about it. Every night before Im due to call home Im petrified of bad news :nope:

Maria,I hear you!I couldn't stand the day my grandma left us.She had brought me up,because my parents were working.I still dream of her telling me stories and pacifying me,when ever I am worried in real life.

Don't worry Maria,pls remember my cousin who conceived at 37 while she was least expecting.You are still young and it will happen in no time.Rooting for you.
Hey!You made me cry!:cry:

Hey girls, hope you are all well. I decided to test this afternoon on a IC...I got a faint line (which I thought could have been an evap) so I did a tesco test and got another faint line. I did a frer and got the two lines (the first line was faintish but not as faint as the other tests!). I should be over the moon & would have been if before my frer af type bleeding hadn't have shown up! I have gone from being soo high to crushed :( I proper feel like af too so really really doubt that it is implantation bleeding, Im still clinging on to the thread of hope that it might be. I think regardless of proper af bleeding I will do another frer tomorrow, i'd rather absolutely confirm that it is a chemical...the good thing is I must have eggs, I must have ov'd, although my hormones are all out of sync still I still have shown improvement from where I was & I must remember that!!!

I keep thinking shouldnt have gone to the gym the last few days (I hadnt been since the op) & I should have used my progesterone cream after my blood test...shoulda, woulda, coulda! I wacked some on when I saw the blood, too little too late I think.

Hope everyone else is well? Maria Im really sorry about your granny I hope her condition improves soon xx

Embryo - u made me cry :cry: when you said about dreaming of your grandma...:cry:

I don't want to just dream of her - I still want to hear her voice and see her .... I need to go as soon as I can.

Ill ask my Dr on thursday when he thinks I can have the op and plan my trip around it.

Firefox - OMG! First of all congratulations on your BFP! There's no denying it - you have it! You got pregnant! It's a huuuge step!!
Secondly - so many women have bleeding at the beginning! Keep doing the progesterone - twice a day, 400mg. And rest, rest, rest. If you can - lie down for as long as you can.
We can't put our lives on hold while ttc - we could waste a lot of time for nothing. So please done blame yourself for going to the gym. Nothing would affect a good pregnancy and I'd say you have a very good chance of pulling through!!!
Best of luck, chick! :hug:

Can you post pics of the tests? I really hope it gets brighter tomorrow!

Thanks Maria, problem with the progesterone is I didnt get anything prescribed I just bought some cream on the internet & guess the amount to use (the size of a pea twice a day)! I only used it this cycle when I saw bleeding, why didnt I start using it from having my blood test.....ahhh! No point with what ifs I know, just cant help it!! Yeah I will post pics just got to work out how to do it? Do you know? I know you are right about a 'good' pregnancy...soo did everything right this cycle apart from that grrr!! Im scared even to go to the loo now, Im sure when I go there will be proper red blood xx

ahhhh foxy, I second everything Maria said, yay to BFP what a massive step to have taken. Spotting is soo normal, so dont stress and see what happens in the next few days.

Again ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"