PCOS Club!

I get very dry on times after I ovulate. I'm not sure if it could be a pregnancy symptom but I always thought that pregnancy caused more cm, not less. Hope I am wrong though and that evap is actually a bfp. Fingers crossed for you.

Thanks Courtney. If you remember to ask that would be Fab! When were you taking it and for how long? I hope you start feeling better soon. I'm still taking the aspirin as scared of the effect if I do stop!!

Just a quick little update. After I woke up this morning and took my temp it had risen. I was sitting at 36.7 for the longest time and now I am 37.0. Combined with the small amount of spotting yesterday I am very hopefull. Any one have any recommendations on when I should test?

i never did temps for very long but i tested at 11dpo. i noticed tons and tons of CM before i got my bfp. but i never did get IB though so i had no clue what was going on good luck hun

Hopdance- i think it's normal if it's dry after you O, i try to have a look at your chart but i've noticed you don't take the temp so it's difficult to tell whether you have O, finger crossed for you!

jennie- i've been having similar experience, been spotting yesterday and today and temp went up more than usual this morning, i'm recovering from a mc so anything can be possible for me, old blood and AF coming. Hopefully it will be a good sign for you!! if you temp stays up for more than 14 days then it's a very good sign..
I'm going back TTC after af comes in few days!

It would be awesome if we both got preggers at the same time Sunny. Fingers crossed for both of us!

Good luck girls, fingers crossed for you!!!:flower:

good luck hun i tested at 10 & 11 DPO and BFN tried again at 12dpo fmu and it was there....very faint but there! I had to do a digital to be sure they were not evap lines!! glad to say it that they are now super dark and look darker than the control lline! thinking back i also had a lot of CM after ovulation mainly at night xxx

Awesome Jasmine! Metformin really seems to be working for me. Hope it does the same for you. :)

OMG LADIES I GOT A BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i can't believe it, it's only on an IC but i did two to be sure and both have clear pink lines!!!!!! will be posting pics soon as soon as i gather myself enough to stop shaking and take a photo!

ok here's teh pic, tell me i'm not dreaming ladies!

eta, it's darker pink irl.. i saw it without the light even on.

Attachments

• BFP.jpg
    BFP.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 12
Omg! Congratulations! Very happy for you. Hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months. That is a long cycle to get a bfp. I bet you just gave a lot of hope to girls out there really long into their cycle. :)

I tested yesterday and got a bfn. :(:( but yesterday I was only 10dpo so I'm just going to wait and if AF doesnt show on time I will test again. My temps are still well above my coverline so that's good.

congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its so the season for making babies!! there will be tons of us having babies around the same time and every1 else on here im sure u will get your bfps soon too.

Congratulations Hope Dance

I cant believe how broody I am at the moment must be my biological clock ticking

Congratulations Hope!!! and to all the other gals here that have finally gotten their BFPs! :happydance:

We have to take some time off of ttc as our RE found a 6 cm cyst on my left ovary (thankfully it's not causing me any pain - had no idea I even had it) during my u/s on CD2, so obviously canceled my first clomid cycle...booooo to that!! Looks like it's time for me to just concentrate on getting more healthy :thumbup: Definitely do not want the thing to rupture or twist :nope:

I read that if you do get preggo with a cyst it can increase your chances of miscarriage...any truth to that??

Congratulations Hopedance! what a lovely surprise! from questioning yourself if and whe you had ovulated to get a BFP, that's a magic result!!

does anyone has a suggestion for low progesterone and increasing lp? was thiniking to start soy iso on day 3-7, any good?

I just had the cycle ever, with spotting that started on dpo 7 and af arrived at dpo 12!!! aarrghh..not goo signs :(

Jennie: when r u testing?

I tested this morning. Another bfn. :(:(. AF isn't due until tomorrow or Monday so if by Monday it hasn't started I will test again. My friend kept getting bfn 8 days late for her AF and she had twins. even her blood test came out negative so really that is the only thing keeping me not completely devastated right now. This month felt like this was the one. It just felt right. I hope that bfn was wrong lol.

I took soy for a few cycles. On the last cycle is increased my lp from 12 to 13 but it didn't do anything the first couple of times.

thanks Jennie, i know that soy helps you to increase the lp but wonder if it does help with progesterone too??

It's still early to know for def if you are pg as some tests may not work properly yet, are you still spotting?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->