PCOS Club!

FX for a birthay BFP!!! haha

Yes am staying positive, you not out till the witch shows!! Just hope I dont have a massivly long cycle as want to start my clomid again asap.

Lets all join megan in the bfp club next month guys!! xxx

I'd love to join megan in the BFP club next month.
FX to everyone :)
:dust:

Woohoo BFP Club next month :) Now lets get to :sex: and make this happen lol :)

Hi All

Well the :witch: came yesterday so new cycle for me, i was totally gutted but more positive now! My new plan consists only of:

Clomid
Lots of :sex:
Eating healthy and exercise :bike:

Not temping, OPKing or anything else at all and hoping it makes it a lot more relaxed!!

Yes this will be our cycle, keep positive and it will happen for us!! Megan we'll be joining you, Kas and the other lucky ladies soon!!!

xxxx

Good luck with the clomid clobo, felt a bit sick on it first 2 days but oter than that fine.
Haven't tested again am waiting for my ic to arrive then I might test if no AF. Felt a bit crampy today so think the witch is on her way grrrrr xxx

Aw no Lola, hope she stays away from you!! Ill keep her all to myself!!

Thanks, i usually get a headache for a few days but luckily thats it!! It certainly seems to do the trick though, supersize ovaries, super progesterone!! Just need the swimmers to get in there with that eggy!!!

Thanks Megan, id love twins!!!! :pink: :blue:

xxx

Well I just got back from the docs. I have been so ridiculously nauseous all morning. I've been up since 6:45. Yikes!!! I am nauseous again and not a fan of it lol

I got bloodwork done to check out the hcg levels in my body. Anyways thats not what this post is about. Apparently I don't have pcos! The doc I spoke to told me that I am supposed to have a bunch of follicles on each ovary which is what the ultrasound found. He said they were follicular cysts which women are supposed to have so I'm assuming they're just the developing eggs.

Clobo I like ur plan, I think I might steal ur idea lol...and oh no I forgot about the chance of multiples on clomid...that's kinda why I didn't want to try for the girl at first, I was afraid I would end up like my grandma, she had 3 boys tried so hard for the girl, and got 2 of them, my life is crazy now I don't know if I can 2 girls (especially if they are like me lol)....Lola fingers x'd witch stays away for ya, after the period I just had I think I bleed enough for all of us :( Good luck ladies!!

And yay for no PCOS for you Megan :)

I know, I hear other people horror stories with their doctors and I'm so glad I never had to doubt mine...if I say this isn't normal for me, he immediately runs tests...and I'm always right lol..but now you can have ease that you are PCOS free and enjoy your pregnancy :)

It would help if I had a regular family doctor. Mine is in a town a bit of a drive from here and he is only available 8am to 12pm. So not very helpful in my case. There is no way I can get there either :( So I have to use the prenatal clinic here until 24 weeks (assuming I make it that far) and then a gyneacologist. I hate clinic doctors but the one I just saw today seemed to be very helpful! I hate doctors that are too pushy or don't know what they're saying! But yes I suppose I can rest now knowing I don't have PCOS. But miscarriage still does happen. Hoping this one sticks!!

Hi hoping someone on here can help me, ive got a scan booked to see how bad my pcos is and was wondering if it is a internal scan or not? all feedback very appreciated thanks

It will most likely be internal. It's the easiest way for them to look at the ovaries.

It would help if I had a regular family doctor. Mine is in a town a bit of a drive from here and he is only available 8am to 12pm. So not very helpful in my case. There is no way I can get there either :( So I have to use the prenatal clinic here until 24 weeks (assuming I make it that far) and then a gyneacologist. I hate clinic doctors but the one I just saw today seemed to be very helpful! I hate doctors that are too pushy or don't know what they're saying! But yes I suppose I can rest now knowing I don't have PCOS. But miscarriage still does happen. Hoping this one sticks!!

Think positive :) I always forget other countries and states sre different lol, I see my ob/gyn more than my regular doctor and when I do go to my regular doctor he already knows my ob/gyn already did all my blood tests and such for the year, so they just fax it over, it makes his job easier lol......fingers x'd for sticky bean :)

Ontario they usually send you in at 8 weeks ish for your first scan. Since I don't havea family doctor I had to go to this prenatal unit and I can't get in for 2 weeks - August 29th. You should see my belly though, WOW!!! i know that its just bloating, but it's looking way different than my last pregnancy. I didn't even know I was pg last time though and didnt notice much difference other than being a little bit bloated since it ended so early. So hopefully this is a good sign. Thanks!

Sounds like a great sign to me, usually after we get a + hpt the ob sees you around 4 weeks here, unless there's a issue. But since I already had a September appt I was hoping I would get a + before then :) With my last son I didn't even know I was pregnant til 13 weeks, since my periods were always 4-5 months apart, my DH said I looked pregnant and I denied it, then we were at the in-laws and everyone was saying I was the next to get pregnant and I felt jinxed, so I took a test that night and I was....I think I would've prolly never known I was pregnant til alot longer if I didn't feel jinxed lol...oh yea, our first ultrasound is around the 8 week mark too :)

Hello!
It was nice to find this group as im a newbie! Not even set up my profile yet!
We have been trying to conceive for the last 19 months. I was diagnosed with PCOS about 7yrs ago so went to the docs as soon as i decided to TTC. ive had no +ve preg tests so far (I should have company shares from how many ive done!!) and as far as to my knowledge I have never ovulated. x2 failed rounds of clomid. (awful side affects!)
I'm now waiting to have Ovarian Drilling on the 16th September this yr! I have no idea of the success rates but am well aware of the dangers of having it done so Im feeling rather nervous.
Any words of wisdom on ovarian drilling and success stories would be much appreciated!
:)

yeah, i just wanted to confirm the pregnancy first with blood. i mean i KNOW im pregnant i got 3 + hpt's. it's just the waiting game to find out the hcg levels to see how far along they would indicate. i still think im 4w4d maybe 4w5d at the very most. but wow this sickness feeling is not a good feeling. lol

wow pregnant and not knowing til 13 weeks thats crazy!!!! how could you not know, did you not have any symptoms? haha thats awesome! guess what my mom just told me? i dont know if you are a fan of psychic stuff, but my mom's cousin's ex wife and my mom were very close when they were together.

she always had psychic readings done every 5 years. at the end of the last one she told my mom that i was going to have a baby in 2012. She just told me after finding out, because she just remembered it. i am due april 2012. ALSO my friend is psychic and he told me that i would have a baby in april 2012, and in 2007 I had another reading saying I would have 2 boys.

Oh and also the psychic that did my moms good friends reading had everything come true. Said that our family friend norm would die, and he died. Also said that they would divorce and they did about a year ago. Talk about crazy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->