PCOS Club!

Hey Ladies,
Warning this may be a bit graphic.

I will give you a bit of back ground. 12th July first day of my period, finished on the 18th had sex with hubby on the 23rd and the 24th July. Have not idea if i ovualted but have been to the loo this afternoon and iam very sticky down there, sort of a milky colour.

Does anyone know what that means or am I just being over observant?

Many thanks

Gem

iam very sticky down there, sort of a milky colour.

Sticky should turn into egg white consistency (ewcm) when fertile.
It may be that you are not drinking fluid enough, and that IS the fertile mucus, but I'd say it'll come in few days (that is if you usually get those).:flower:

iam very sticky down there, sort of a milky colour.

Sticky should turn into egg white consistency (ewcm) when fertile.
It may be that you are not drinking fluid enough, and that IS the fertile mucus, but I'd say it'll come in few days (that is if you usually get those).:flower:

Thanks for your reply.

This is my first natural period since i can remember, so I am new to all this :blush:

If I astart to take my temp at what temp do i need to reach to know if I have released an egg?

G

If I astart to take my temp at what temp do i need to reach to know if I have released an egg?
There's no specific temp, everyone's different.

The temp needs to jump up a notch, and stay up for at least 3 days to confirm ov.
Temps go up and down all the time, but once ov'd, it'll stay up for 2 weeks (unless you are pg, in which case 9 months:haha:).
I will take a test to work and take it later
Good luck!:flower:
:dust:

The temp needs to jump up a notch, and stay up for at least 3 days to confirm ov.
Temps go up and down all the time, but once ov'd, it'll stay up for 2 weeks (unless you are pg, in which case 9 months:haha:).

Thank you, its all very technical isn't it, talk about a passion killer

Depends on how you think of it.

I think of temping as extra few minutes in bed:thumbup:
Once I confirm ov, we can forget about ttc, and enjoy life knowing we did everything possible:flower:

Depends on how you think of it.

I think of temping as extra few minutes in bed:thumbup:
Once I confirm ov, we can forget about ttc, and enjoy life knowing we did everything possible:flower:

:flower:, I think we will just see how it goes and keep our fingers crossed and have fun practicing :winkwink:

Ouaver- Well put hun. Once O its like it doesn't matter any more.

Jewl- I know what you mean about not being sure if you Oed. I am still not sure I did as I didn't have any EWCM at all. Although I remember twice that my cervix was high and soft but I am not sure about open. Well I guess we will have to wait and see. I am cramping today though so I think AF is on her way.

R&G- Yea temping can be nerve racking expecally since it is your first time. This is my first time chating and I am a nerveous reck :rofl:

Cami- Your chart and symptons look great I bet you are pg.

I hope so... I brought a test to work since I forgot to take on this morning when I woke up... I am trying to hold the pee as long as possible before I do it though... very nervous.. I almost feel like taking a test will jinx it... AAHHHHHHHHHHHH.. 12dpo with dip at 9dpo should have enough in my system to get on FRER though right??

[QUOTE
R&G- Yea temping can be nerve racking expecally since it is your first time. This is my first time chating and I am a nerveous reck :rofl:
[/QUOTE]

As much as we want a family, I really don't want this to take over our lives

Maria- GL with your appointment tomorrow. I hope all goes as you plan. :flower:

Quaver- Don't give up hope hun, it is still early. :hugs2:

Red- Your chart is still looking good to me. :thumbup: And I am hanging in there, still confused, but still hanging on.

Jwelmel- Your chart is still a little wacky, but it still looks as if you might have O'd. Your temp has not gone below your cover-line, so that is good.

Cami- Your chart still looks good and your signs are awesome! :thumbup: I'm just curious...when you charted that you were drinking, did you take that as drinking more fluids or drinking alcohol? I always took drinking on FF to mean alcohol, so when I saw that I kinda freaked lol. I hope you just thought it meant more fluids. :hugs: GL on your testing, I hope it is a :bfp:

Gem- Nice to see you again! :hug:

haha I took it as more fluids I don't drink alcohol at all being as I am on the metformin dr said it could damage my kidneys so I just don't drink at all.. haven't had a drink or sip or anything since last year 2009 feb

:bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp: I finally took a test and look look

Attachments

• IMG00163.jpg
    IMG00163.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 19
yay congrats... did you only take the metformin or were you taking something else too?

I was taking metformin and this is my first month of clomid as well and as you can see by my chart we really didn't :sex: much it is so much darker in person but my phone camera is not the best

You shouldn't count first day of spotting as CD1 - it should be first day of full flow. x

Quaver- Do not worry...its only on Bnb that i keep hearing people talking abt pre Af symptoms...for all my friends,their first sign was a missed period,followed by nausea and the aversions.

NG - Good to see u!!! :hugs:

Red- Yep i hate it!!!I had a very weird dream last night,my bff was in my dream telling me im pg...didnt knw i was this desperate dreamin abt it too:haha:

Courtney_ hope u r ok today:hugs:

Cami- Hws it going:flower:

Sma- Have u ovulated:thumbup:

i think i O'D on cd 11...i think...and we BD that day then i had some cramps alll day yesterday and we bd last night too. im now on cd 18.opefully it was one of the day we actually bd,cuz there hasnt been much of that going on latly..lol:blush:

Camiiii- Just logged in and saw this...CONGRATULATIONS:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:,Now get ur ass as soon as possible to the Drs and on meds.

U r the first one of us recent pcos club members to graduate.Please stick little bean:pRAY::pRAY::pRAY:

Red- I bet u r next!!!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Courtney- GL with SOY!!!!

All others:hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79