PCOS Club!

Honey I think we are all confused on this cycle. I don't think I will temp after AF shows up. I can't handle the stree of watching the numbers go up and down and not knowing what is going on. I am also going to change me regement some to. Not sure to what though. GL ladies.

Courtney so sorry... wish I could help and as far as the cramp thing yes when I was younger I had them so bad I would have to miss a week of school sometimes because of it and I couldn't move

The thing that get's me is that I have had cramps all day and yet, I really have nothing to show for it. Usually when I get cramps like this, I am on day 3 or 4 of my cycle and I am flowing SUPER, SUPER heavy.

I know it will happen soon maybe tonight or tom.

oh hun I hope it happens soon....
AFM- still no sign of AF and am exhausted and was craving a food went and got it then couldnt eat it because the smell made me sick so hopefully with my chart and these signs it will be a good thing

oh hun I hope it happens soon....
AFM- still no sign of AF and am exhausted and was craving a food went and got it then couldnt eat it because the smell made me sick so hopefully with my chart and these signs it will be a good thing
When are you testing?
Fingers crossed:flower:
:dust:

might call the dr tomorrow to see if I can get bloods done as I normally don't show on HPTS till late and I need to be on progestrone if I am

Oh Good luck Camishantel!!!

Courtney - I was always told CD1 is when it's full flow :shrug: When I do get af I also spot for 2/3 days before she arrives full and proper. I tend to ignore those few days of spotting.
But I guess Ill need to doublecheck with the Dr because if Im to start Clomid I need to know my days!!!

I tend to ignore those few days of spotting.
But I guess Ill need to doublecheck with the Dr because if Im to start Clomid I need to know my days!!!
Do let us know what the doc says:flower:

I was told the same thing Maria but I think each doctor has there on set of ideas as I have worked with many and be to many of them and every one will tell you some thing different.

GL camishantel on the test. Your signs sound hopeful.

Red...that looks like a nice implantation dip:thumbup: FX'd...!!!
FF changed my ov to CD 17...no clue..now im again on 4dpo:cry: if it was ov ever.

Cami- All ur signs seem great.GL!!!

Courtney...:hugs::hugs: Nowadays pain or not ...im loving AF cos being stuck in limbo is much more stressful..u knw..the wait for Af for us irregulars..I seriously hope this is ur month with trying soy.

still no sign of AF.. woke up this morning had to pee and winthin a few minutes was just starving so ate no I am exhausted again so think I am going to lay down for a little bit before calling the dr. been up since 7 only 3 hours and have had to pee 3 times so we will see.. boobs not as sore today but still are sore and sometimes unbearable it comes in waves

Hi Cami...can i borrow ur symptoms please....:haha: they seem so good:winkwink:.

I know im out this cycle..cos im having pre Af nausea..which generally starts for me the week before AF.:growlmad:.But as always im nurturing hope.:baby:

Cami- your chart looks REALLY promising, almost as if you could be going triphasic. FX'd this is it!

Red & Jwelmel- Every time I think that I have your charts figured out, your temps change lol. But I can say that, Red, yours does look like an implantation dip on CD20. And, Jwelmel, yours looks a little funny, but I think FF has it right that you O'd on CD17. I can't wait for tomorrow's temps for you two.

I really hope FF is not playing with our heads and our hopes. I'm not sure if we can all handle it. I do know that I will probably temp this next cycle just to see if I get a difference with soy.

Oh and I almost forgot to mention...I am back in limbo again :dohh: I didn't have any spotting yesterday and nothing today. My cm is back to clear, but now it is almost dry :shrug: Stupid, stupid body ](*,)

Hi all am new here as i've just been diagnosed with PCOS. i posted in main forums but i dont know how to delete it o_O

anyways i have a few qs if thats ok :)

I had a miscarriage 3 weeks ago at 11+3 of twins and i just had the scan was to check all was clear. I haven't ovulated since the m/c and i'm still getting + preg tests which baffles me but uterus was clear though, so thats a good thing.

the questions i have are...my periods are generally quite regular, occasionally they are off by a day or two and very occasionally off by a week. does that mean i do always ovulate, or can you still get a period without ovulating?

does pcos mean you have a hormone imbalance for sure? i have a few symptoms of low progesterone, is that a common thing with pcos?

sorry for all the qs....but finally.....the question that is getting me..is...could the pcos/hormone imbalance be the cause of my m/c ? that is what is worrying me most....

thank you all xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->