PCOS Club!

Courtney - I thought we may be cycle twins :winkwink:

I haven't entered any temps into FF for a while otherwise it would be over 120 days now :nope: But as soon as this af starts Ill start the new cycle.

Will this be your first cycle of Clomid?

Red - how odd?! Our bodies just love to play tricks on us, hey?! really hope you get a temp rise tomorrow!!

Maria- I am hoping the same but I have an appt on monday to confirm O.

Hi again ladies!!!
I have been gone for a while.....vacation, visiting family and what not.

I hope everyone is doing alright.
I think I actually may have O'd this cycle, and DH and I haven :sex: it what feels like forever. Definitely not close enough to O time....unless DH has some great sperm!

hiya ladies, how is every1 today?
i have been cramping now for abough a week and it just wont go away. im wondering what it is....if my body is getting ready for AF or what...its so annoying to have the pain but even more annoying to not know what it is

NG- so good to see ya..hwre u doin!!!!Gl!!!!!!!!!

Red--WTH..is happenin..so ff could be wrong..Gl to bd!!!go catch that eggie gurl!!!!!!!!!!

I dont think ive ovulated.Should have gotten my levels checked.DH is still not serious abt the whole ttc thing.He wont try a cycle of iui and doc wont try clomid coz of mf.im caught in between.i dont knw wat to do:cry:.DH thinks it will still happen naturally.When we r both 50??I wont have any eggs then:cry:

The Duggars show is breaking me up.I dont want 19..just one.Im sorry ladies.I know all of u r wishing for the same.Sorry for the rant.Noone seems to understand other than u girls.Wish u all a little bean soon:hugs:

NG- Wow its nice to see you again. I hope you had fun.

Sma- I feel you there girl I hate it when there is no explaining what is going on.

Jewl- I hope your exams went well. I don't know what is going on I just know that I am now Ovulating or did yesturday. I hope we caught it. I guess FF can be wrong but we will see for sure. I go to doctor on monday to find out for sure if I did O. I think I did but i will see.

Courtney - I thought we may be cycle twins :winkwink:

I haven't entered any temps into FF for a while otherwise it would be over 120 days now :nope: But as soon as this af starts Ill start the new cycle.

Will this be your first cycle of Clomid?

Red - how odd?! Our bodies just love to play tricks on us, hey?! really hope you get a temp rise tomorrow!!

I have done 7 cycles of Clomid in the last year. I have another cycle worth and I have been going back and forth trying to decide if I want to take it this cycle or take SI. I am leaning towards taking the Clomid again because I know that I ovulate on it and for some reason I really think I need to ovulate this next cycle. I wish it was some sort of intuition that is pestering me, but who knows :haha:

I am not sure what is going on with my body anymore however :haha: I am now spotting on Prometrium; enough that I need a pantyliner :shrug:

Maria- I am hoping the same but I have an appt on monday to confirm O.

do you think FF could be wrong?? because it doesnt look like you O'd yet, and if your OPKs are correct then you may only be like 5dpo then which may be to early to show that you O'd

hiya ladies, how is every1 today?
i have been cramping now for abough a week and it just wont go away. im wondering what it is....if my body is getting ready for AF or what...its so annoying to have the pain but even more annoying to not know what it is

uck! cramping for a week must be horribe. I feel sorry for you.

I dont think ive ovulated.Should have gotten my levels checked.DH is still not serious abt the whole ttc thing.He wont try a cycle of iui and doc wont try clomid coz of mf.im caught in between.i dont knw wat to do:cry:.DH thinks it will still happen naturally.When we r both 50??I wont have any eggs then:cry:

Wont you have to be on clomid to do the IUI anyway?
It sucks that your DH doesnt seem to be into it though :(

I have done 7 cycles of Clomid in the last year. I have another cycle worth and I have been going back and forth trying to decide if I want to take it this cycle or take SI. I am leaning towards taking the Clomid again because I know that I ovulate on it and for some reason I really think I need to ovulate this next cycle. I wish it was some sort of intuition that is pestering me, but who knows :haha:

I am not sure what is going on with my body anymore however :haha: I am now spotting on Prometrium; enough that I need a pantyliner :shrug:

Really the soy is supposed to do the same things as the clomid. If it were me I would do the clomid (but I have never taken it before). Soy doesnt work for me though :( at least not up to 200mg and I dont think I want to take more.

oh hun u have no clue...i have cramps almost every day of the month its just the last week has been worse then what i usually have. thats y im ttc now althoguh im not in the best position to but my gyn did the lap thing on me and said couldnt find anything so he will do a hystorectomy before he retires in 4 years if i have 2 kids by then! oh i cant wait to get rid of this pain! he thinks its most likley something going wrong with the inside of the uterus or overies. were not sure whats going on and its been about 2 years now of this with many different docs.

i would never wish this on anybody

oh hun u have no clue...i have cramps almost every day of the month its just the last week has been worse then what i usually have. thats y im ttc now althoguh im not in the best position to but my gyn did the lap thing on me and said couldnt find anything so he will do a hystorectomy before he retires in 4 years if i have 2 kids by then! oh i cant wait to get rid of this pain! he thinks its most likley something going wrong with the inside of the uterus or overies. were not sure whats going on and its been about 2 years now of this with many different docs.

i would never wish this on anybody

Wow maybe I cant even imagine
:hugs:

SMA - I was about to write exact same thing about cramping to try and find out what it can be?! Ive been cramping for over a week. Im now on CD120 or something. I started taking Provera on Thursday last week but was cramping then already. I so understand how you must be feeling! It's really tiring to always have a pulling/tugging/poking sensation down there :nope:

Courtney - so can you count it as CD1 then for Clomid? Today was day 2 without Provera for me and my temp has actually risen by 0.2 degrees (Celsius) - I thought when you stop taking Provera the temp is meant to fall quite quickly....So I have no idea what to expect. I was hoping as starts tomorrow or Friday so I can have frist 2 days of Clomid over the weekend to get used to any side effects :shrug:

Jwel - we watch the Duggers here too!!! Are they on number 19 now??? I think I left it when they had 17 or 18 and Im pretty sure she said that was going to be her last one..... Oh, and has her daughter in law and eldest son had a baby? Because when I was watching it, they were married for a few months already and yet the girl still wasn't pregnant. And I know they can't use any contraception...

Hello :)

Can i join please?

I have PCOS and we have been ttc since Jan 2006.

x

Cookie dough- I was thinking the same thing so I am going on monday to have blood work done to see for sure. I will let you know. what turns up. But your chart looks great so I would say that you are defintly O'ing.

Got to see a different doctor this morning from my usual one. He was fab and he's going to do the same for me as he wants to check I'm def ov'ing and my progesterone levels. Told me he wants me to go in CD21 and CD28 to get bloods done.

At least something is happening now :happydance:

Was going to try soy this next cycle but I think if he's doing tests I'll be best to leave it alone for now.

Hi Quaver,

Well i only get AF 1-2 times a year. I got my first AF of the year last Tuesday and i have tried Soy for the first time, i'm CD9 today.

x

Hi ladies,

Can i join was diagnosed with PCOS in 2007, and now on metformin and clomid. My FS has put me on waiting list for ovarian drilling, just wondered whether anyone had this and what it was like and how long needed off work.

thanks xx

Hi Annie18:hi:
I've never had ovarian drilling, so can't answer that, but your chart looks good:thumbup:

Quaver - Yes BDing week, lol!. I took 100mg CD3-5 and 150mg CD6 & 7.

Annie18 - I had OD but mine isn't a good one to go by as i got a womb infection after and was in alot of pain and had a good few weeks off. But generally as far as i can tell from talking to others who have had it, they haven't had hardly any discomfort and are back to work in a matter of days. You will bleed a bit after. Are you having a lap and dye too?

x

fairy gem, yes they doing that at same time. here is hoping conceive before.

Quaver, thanks for comments about chart , new to doing temps so not sure what looks good x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->