PCOS Club!

Annie18 - You will "leak" out some dye too so make sure you wear something :).

x

Annie18 - I know lovely isn't it!, the hospital didn't tell me it would happen and i freaked when it did.

x

Ooh, i have a question about Soy....

Ever since i started taking it and even since i stopped i have had a constant headache....is this normal?

x

Hello ladies! :hi:

Do you mind if I join? I was just diagnosed with PCOS by my doctor yesterday (after a barrage of tests!). I'm not overweight but I have elevated testosterone levels and cyst-covered ovaries :nope:

I don't know what CD I am on (I stopped counting around day 65) but I just started taking Provera to jump start AF so hopefully I get to start over soon. My doctor gave me a prescription for Clomid :happydance: so I get to start trying again this cycle! We're very excited to have an answer to my problems and to actually be able to do something about it!

Welcome LadyofRohan:hi:
It's great that things are moving forward for you:flower:
FX you'll conceive this cycle:happydance:
:dust:

Hi Lady!!! welcome to the thread :flower:

Im similar to you - Im not overweight (well, wouldn't hurt to lose a few pounds but my BMI is 25 so spot on). I also have elevated testosterone and LH levels. Im now somewhere around CD115 or so :dohh:

I started Provera last Thursday and took my last pill on Monday. So today is day 2 after the pills and Im waiting for af to start :happydance: And then it's onto Clomid!!!!

Good luck and we are all here for support!!

maria-now only if i can drag u to my gyn with me so you can help me explain all that pain and feelings to them.i have a male gyn and he always asks me what it feels like and i say like im on my period all month long without bleeding.he ALWAYS asks me if its certain times or when i move blah blah blah...NO! its all the damn time!

sometimes it gets so bad i think im going to have AF the next day but nope nothing. i also get very very sharp pains in the overie area where it feels like i have a knife dug in but after checking them in the lap he doesnt think its the overies he now thinks its the muscles! i know for sure its not though!!!!

Maria- No, I don't think I can count yesterday as day one since my spotting has stopped :dohh: I take my last Prometrium tonight and last time I started 3 days after my last pill. If that happens again, then I can expect my period to start sometime this weekend. Then I will take whatever I choose (Clomid or SI) CD3-7. Sadly, I won't mind if my period doesn't start until the beginning of next week because I have the family reunion this weekend and it always involves going down the river in rafts. I REALLY don't want to be in or near water when I am on my period :nope: Also, I'm not sure if you answered or not, but what CD's are you going to be taking your Clomid?

Cookie dough- If you do not get a BFP this cycle then I have advice for next cycle. Your doctor wants you to come in on CD21 and CD28 for the next cycle. If you had normal 28 day cycles, that would be 7DPO and 14DPO. Since you do not have exactly 28 day cycles, I would assume he really wants you in whenever you are at 7DPO and 14DPO. So once you ovulate, I would count and go in when you are 7 and 14 DPO. That is the issue with most docs is that they fail to remember that not all people are the perfect 28 day cyclers and that they should be telling us to come in at 7 and 14 DPO not CD21 and CD28. At 7DPO, your progesterone should be at it's peak. At 14DPO, they should be able to check to see if your progesterone is still up and also check for pregnancy.

Annie18- Quaver is right, your chart does look good. I hope you got in a lot of good :sex: around your O day :hugs:

Ooh, i have a question about Soy....

Ever since i started taking it and even since i stopped i have had a constant headache....is this normal?

x

I have read a lot of threads from other girls who have said that they experienced headaches throughout the time that they took SI, so I would assume it is normal.

Jwel - we watch the Duggers here too!!! Are they on number 19 now??? I think I left it when they had 17 or 18 and Im pretty sure she said that was going to be her last one..... Oh, and has her daughter in law and eldest son had a baby? Because when I was watching it, they were married for a few months already and yet the girl still wasn't pregnant. And I know they can't use any contraception...

No the duggars will keep going until "God decides". That is their words. They had #19 in December when the mom had pre eclampsia and the baby was born at like 24 or 28 weeks (weighed just over a pound).

Josh and Anna had their baby in like October of last year.....

me and OH were watching it when they said if each one of ther kids has(i forgot how many) kids of there own they will have 200+grandkids! thats craaaaazy, my OH was saying that she had so many kids now her uterus just cant hold anymore. i wonder if shes going to have anymore? its also weird to think that her grandchild is older than her own kid

just been told i have pcos but waiting for hsg to confirm and sort treatment though slightly scared after some of the ow! comments on here :s ttc for 6months but i have no periods at all anyone else in same boat? grace xx

just been told i have pcos but waiting for hsg to confirm and sort treatment though slightly scared after some of the ow! comments on here :s ttc for 6months but i have no periods at all anyone else in same boat? grace xx

Hi Grace!!

Yeah, I get periods every 2-3-5-7- months so basically almost never. We are also only been ttc 9 months but if feels like an eternity. Ive been diagnosed with PCOS in May and am about to start Clomid. Good luck for the HSG.

Courtney - Ill be taking Clomid CD2-6. You? Any idea how soon ovulation follows after that? Is it literally the day after the last pill or later? Somehow I forgot to ask the Dr :dohh:

Sma - Im having the pains as I wake up, as I brush my teeth, as I sit in the office, as Im typing this message. Im now used to the constant cramps...and am hoping Provera worked and af will arrive soon. But it's not nice. It's tiring and of course Im wondering what can be causing it :shrug:

Gosh, can't believe the Duggars actually had 19!!!:wacko: I think they stopped showing it here about 6 months ago. What I find amazing is that she doesn't seem to have had any m/c!!! she seems to have fallen pregnant 4-6 months after the birth of each previous child...Why are some people so lucky?!

Welcome Grace! :)

As for the duggars....they had one misscarriage after their second son and they blamed it on birth control so they said never again will they take it.

My cousin and Uncle are the same age....both born in 1982
Also my mother in Law and her mother have kids the same age

Hi Grace!!

Yeah, I get periods every 2-3-5-7- months so basically almost never. We are also only been ttc 9 months but if feels like an eternity. Ive been diagnosed with PCOS in May and am about to start Clomid. Good luck for the HSG.

Courtney - Ill be taking Clomid CD2-6. You? Any idea how soon ovulation follows after that? Is it literally the day after the last pill or later? Somehow I forgot to ask the Dr :dohh:

Sma - Im having the pains as I wake up, as I brush my teeth, as I sit in the office, as Im typing this message. Im now used to the constant cramps...and am hoping Provera worked and af will arrive soon. But it's not nice. It's tiring and of course Im wondering what can be causing it :shrug:

Gosh, can't believe the Duggars actually had 19!!!:wacko: I think they stopped showing it here about 6 months ago. What I find amazing is that she doesn't seem to have had any m/c!!! she seems to have fallen pregnant 4-6 months after the birth of each previous child...Why are some people so lucky?!

It is usually about 5 to 10 days after you take your last pill. I will be taking whatever I decide to take CD3-7. I used to take my Clomid CD5-9, but I think I will change it up this time to see what happens.

Hi Grace, i only get periods 1-2 times a year if i'm lucky. x

Welcome to all the new comers.

I wont be on here for a couple of days DH has to have surgery probably tom so he will be in hosptial for a few days so I will be with him. I will update my chart though. GL hope all goes well.

Welcome to all the new ladies!!!!

Maria- I just watched one show,read abt them.I cant stand it,i get so damn depressed.Yeah..and she is going ahead with no. 20.

Red- Take care!!!

Im patiently awaiting my next cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back