PCOS Club!

Good Morning ladies,

I hope every one is fine.

Courtney- I am glad that you finally started your period. I think I am in for a long period this cycle. That is one of the reasons that I hate PCOS. On again off again so to speak. I hope you get it this cycle. I think if this is not my month i am going to ask my doctor about ovarian drilling on the 20th when I go to see her.

Jewl- I hope your test went well and you passed them all.

good morning,
i know some of us r on met. has any 1 taken vitex while on it?if so what r the results u got and how long did it take?
im trying to decide if i should do that or the soy 3-7

I was on met once and I am allergic to it so I can't take it any more but i know some women take both the met and the vitex and have great results. vitex is to help get your period and met is to help keep insulin levels lower. I would try the combo and if you got your period then I would add the soy. the vitex works almost from the start but it can take up to three to six months to get in your system.

Maria - I hope too that it gives me the break even though Oh wants me to take soy this cycle too.

Red- Hows OH doing!!!!Praying 4 u:hugs::hugs:.I have a confession,i rescheduled my dates cos AF turned up on my exam dates and its unbearable pain.:cry:.I think we get only 20 days a month when compared to men as 8 days goes on pms + AF and around 2 days with ovulation pains.Jeez...lets get the party started!!!

Sma- I dd try vitex fully for one cycle up until ovulation.It was wonderful for Pms and i think it helped my ovulation too.Though cant be certain abt that.Anyway will know this cycle as im taking a break from everything.So will know what worked and what dint.But there are girls who got pg while taking vitex for the whole month.

jewl- I totally understand you. about the pain. it blows don't it. And Oh is doing much better. Thank you

Hi ladies - how's everyones weekend been?

Not much to report down my end. Im on CD4 and 3d day of Clomid. Waiting for those nasty side effects to kick in any day now :growlmad:

I stop Clomid on Tuesday and then from friday it's bd every other night, legs up in the air (I have a tilted cervix :blush:), and taking chesty cough syrup as it's said to improve cm!!! Like a military operation, this!! :dohh:

Those of you that have taken Clomid before - when do the side effects begin?

Courtney - has af started for you?

not everyone gets side effects... the only one I got was a few warm flashes ...

I never got any side effects from clomid either.

Cami- Hey how is the LO doing in there. I hope all is well have you been to doctor yet.

Maria-I started my period on Friday. I am starting my Clomid tonight. I have used Clomid for 7 cycles before and for every one of them, I had a lot of hot flashes. I think I got most of them about 2 or 3 days after pill #1. Maybe you are one of the lucky ones and will not experience any side effects :thumbup:

Jwelmel-I'm sorry to hear that you have taken a break this cycle. I know this is not reassuring, but I know that I would not be able to handle not taking anything when I have the option to. This last cycle was one of the worst and most stressful cycles and I completely regret not taking anything. I wish you luck and hopefully you will be different than me and you will be able to ovulate on your own :hugs: Just throwing this out there, but maybe you could just take the soy and try to look at it as if you are taking it to keep your periods shorter and not for getting pregnant. And if you happen to BD around time of O, then yay! If not, then at least your cycle will be shorter and by then you'll be done with exams and you can start trying again.

Red-It is strange that your temps keep going up and up. Every time I look at it, I think "wow, it looks like she ovulated", but then your temps go up more the next few days and it confuses me. Like now, I just looked at it and I SWEAR you ovulated on CD31, but your CM was creamy :shrug: I really hope you are not going to have too long of a cycle. I would hate for you to go through that.

Courtney- I think soy kind of gives me some side effects,this cycle i had acne,hot flashes, bad depression,very difficult to study with so many things going on.So i guess i can atleast relax for one month and just concentrate on studies.

:thumbup: to u...Fx'd clomid works!!

im going to do the vitex when af gets here. but im wondering when shes gonna show cuz for today i have very sore nipples....

i swear if i hear about another family member or friend being prego im going to scream! my aunt was saying how they thought my other cusin might be prego and i just wanted to scream!

AF started on Saturday (which was CD75)!!!! :happydance:

So I'm currently on CD3, I get to start taking Clomid in two days and I'm super excited! :thumbup:

Courtney- You are not the only one who is confused about my temps. It went way down today but i did not sleep well last night. I had a bad stomach ache and then I was dreaming about my stomach ache which was really werid. I went to doctor today and got my progestrone checked I will have results by wednesday and I will know for sure if I OVed when I think I did. I hope I don't have a long cycle either i will be so mad. I will have to make it come myself if I didn't Ovulate.

Red - really hoping you ovulated this month!! Fingers crossed for wednesday!

My temp is staying really high for the start of the cycle - I think it means eastrogen defficiency and hence slow lining growth :cry: I wish I could just run all those tests on myself whenever I needed to and correct my treatment accordingly :growlmad:
Last day of Clomid for me and now Im freaking out that I don't have any side effects - Ive convinced myself it means Clomid's not working :nope:

Yea me to I thought clomid made your temps high. I think you are going to be fine. I hope I O'ed to but if not I will be bring AF on soon.

Agreed! I think you ov'ed on CD28, Red!!

I never knew about Clomid increasing BBT :shrug: Im still a Clomid "vergin" I suppose :blush: Thanks girls- you have really put my mind at rest!! :thumbup:

My temp went up to on Clomid. I have never charted while on Clomid, so it looked strange to me too. But I have been reading up on it, and I have seen a lot of girls say the same thing.

Thanks ladies I was thinking the same thing about cd28 that would put my mind at easy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->