PCOS Club!

hey ladies i just got back last night, we had a change of plans and went camping for a day/ night then went on a random trip to vegas lol ......

so now i have some reading up to do on all the pages i missed but i hope everything is going ok for all u ladies.

as for me ive had some cramping(sharp pains under my ribs) alot more,tightness in my tummy and im soooo bitchy now and ive had a head ache for the last 4 days and it sux! i hope this means something good is comming but then again it could just be AF is comming

Welcome back :hug: I hope you had a good time.

So what CD are you on?

im on cd 26? i believe. im not sure what day im going to test because my last cycle was 38 days so im not sure but im thinking its going to be a shorter cycle as i THINK i o'd a while back ago

Thanks Courtney! I know there are others out there who have been trying and I'm feeling more positive today. Hubby's going for SA number 2 this week. The first one showed high sperm count (120 mill), everything in top order except viscosity? The results also showed a ph of 8.4. I think this is high? The best the gp could offer me is another round of blood tests. The first time I had them done (years ago) they showed that the fsh/lh ratio was off during the month but then went back to normal at some point during af. Though, that was my first cycle after 5 months of no af. I'm pretty sure it is me though as my cycle is still not quite normal and last year I had bleeding/fluid in one of my ovaries that showed up on an MRI that I had done, as well as the everpresent cysts in both of them.

Don't know soy isoflavones. I'm a veggie and eat quite a lot of soy. I've had to be careful with it though as when I have too much, it seems to affect my PCOS-- the symptoms get worse. Is it the same as the phyto-estrogens in soy? I think my estrogen levels are okay-- it's progesterone that I've had probs with... Anyway to naturally aid progesterone levels?

heartbroken :(
-- Went to the doc in hopes of getting clomid and was told I have to wait another YEAR before I can have a referral! We've already tried for two years with not even the hint of a bfp. During year 1 I was diagnosed with PCOS and told I may need clomid in order to get pregnant. We continued trying for a full calendar month, but then I had to take time off because of some health problems and tests that I couldn't be preg for. Now after an entire year of trying again with no luck, they are saying that the years must be consecutive in order to get a referral to a gyn for fertility issues-- even though the cysts have been reconfirmed so many times and I only took 11 months off and it wasn't by choice! I've been trying since I was 29 and am now 32! It just seems so unfair. I don't want to wait another year!

Sorry to whine, but I am really disappointed...

I'm so sorry to hear this hun :hugs: It really sucks how cruel and unfair life seems to be for those of us with PCOS. I understand a lot of what you are going through. We have been trying for 3 years and we have not seen a hint of a BFP either. And to top that off, I have been on 9 rounds of Clomid now without a single BFP. It has taken me over two and a half years to get an appointment with an FS, and he really didn't tell me anything new. I am quite disappointed. But I will not give up and I know there are other options out there.

Something that you could try right now since you cannot get Clomid is called Soy Isoflavones. Have you ever heard of it?

Another question I have is if your DH has had a SA. I would hate for you to stress so long about Clomid, only to find out that it isn't all you.

I'm the oppositive, I have PCOS with no actual cysts. I have the hormonal imbalances though. Anyway, CD34 today and nothing has changed. BFN this morning so I'm going with that result. I have my appt for clomid in 2 weeks so im excited!! I just hope that AF doesnt come before then so I wont have to wait another whole cycle before I start taking it!

Morning peeps

All my symtoms have gone so I am assuming I will be due on on the 21st and I have stupidly looked on FB and saw that two of my friends annoucing their pregnancies, I am sitting her in floods of tears :cry:

I hate feeling like this, its taking over my life

R&G--:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:. I know how you feel. My best friend from college just announced her pregnancy and I burst into tears at my desk. :cry: I'm so incredibly happy for her but at the same time it's almost like a sucker punch to the gut when you've been trying for so long with no results.

We WILL get our BFPs! I know we will! :thumbup: Hopefully soon!!!

R&G--:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:. I know how you feel. My best friend from college just announced her pregnancy and I burst into tears at my desk. :cry: I'm so incredibly happy for her but at the same time it's almost like a sucker punch to the gut when you've been trying for so long with no results.

We WILL get our BFPs! I know we will! :thumbup: Hopefully soon!!!

I am waiting to test on the 18th and 21st Sept, its taking forever to come round

Sending everyone happy thoughts and keeping my fingers crossed so we can all get a BFP soon

aww R&G i know its an awful feeling finding out about friends and family becoming pregnant! we will get our :bfp:'s soon :D im spreading the baby dust. :dust:

Also, AF came yesterday with avengance (like a bloody tap) but the good news is, is iv started my clomid today so im happy feeling good about this month.

How are youse feeling now? xx

aww R&G i know its an awful feeling finding out about friends and family becoming pregnant! we will get our :bfp:'s soon :D im spreading the baby dust. :dust:

Also, AF came yesterday with avengance (like a bloody tap) but the good news is, is iv started my clomid today so im happy feeling good about this month.

I just want to know:cry:
I think I will sort myself out when I take a test on Saturday and then go from there.

Sorry AF arrived. I heard from my sister that our friend is giving birth to a baby boy next month:cry: She was considerate enough not to tell me, but she doesn't know I'm ttc:shrug: Perhaps she does...

Hey girls, well i had my FS appt on Monday and she did an internal, i have cysts on my Right ovary and now a few on my left, but main thing she was looking at was i have a thick womb lining, so shes booked me in for a Hystrocopy D+C, am very scared regarding this, has anyone had a D+C before and could shed some light on it?

i go through the same thing everytime i hear about some1 else being prego, i get so down and all that runs through my head is when is it going to be my turn.....then i have to act like im happy and excited...dont get me wrong im happy for them but i do get a little jealous. and i swear i never wanna go to the gyn office ever again! every time i go its filled with very prego women and i come out with a bfn preg test every time....

:cry: aww its awful isnt it.. and seeing the urine flooding along the pregnancy test then nothing but the control line, its awful..

mrsbarrowman -I have watched a hysteroscopy being carried out but what would they be looking for if they know u have PCOS? its invasive but they dont normally cut you open if that helps.

xxx

Well follicle scan was a bust today :cry: They are thinking that the dose was either too much or it just pushed things back a bit. I go back in on Saturday :shrug: for another scan to see if any follicles have grown. I pray it just pushed things back [-o<

And I thought for sure that I was getting ready to O. I have had such horrible pelvic and lower back pain the last two days. The ultrasound tech said that it is because I have so many small follicles on my ovaries that they are stretching :cry: I have one 10mm and a bunch of 4mm to 7mm follicles on my left ovary and roughly 10 to 12 that are 8mm on my right. I'm hoping that some will stall out and leave room for the rest to grow.

Sigh...more waiting...the story of my life :cry:

Hey girls, well i had my FS appt on Monday and she did an internal, i have cysts on my Right ovary and now a few on my left, but main thing she was looking at was i have a thick womb lining, so shes booked me in for a Hystrocopy D+C, am very scared regarding this, has anyone had a D+C before and could shed some light on it?

Hello! I had this done back in May and I had a polypectomy along with it. They put me to sleep, though. I know they do D&C's awake, but I'm not sure about the hystrocopy. The worst part for me was the IV (it was my first and I'm terrified of needles). I wouldnt be nervous at all (except for the needles of course) if they told me I had to go and do it again. I hope this helps a little!

Well girls I am out this cycle and the next two as well. Dh is leaving for six weeks and I am depressed about it. Oh well I will focus on losing weight and see what happens when he comes back. I called doctor today and she told me that if I keep my same weight or lose more then we should be able to go ahead with the clomid and the trigger shot when he comes home :cry:

awww im sorry hun, i hope things work out good when he gets home! r u going to be working out or anything hile hes gone? maybe it will help with O and stuff.

Well girls I am out this cycle and the next two as well. Dh is leaving for six weeks and I am depressed about it. Oh well I will focus on losing weight and see what happens when he comes back. I called doctor today and she told me that if I keep my same weight or lose more then we should be able to go ahead with the clomid and the trigger shot when he comes home :cry:

that sucks about your hubby going away :(
but that is good news about the clomid/trigger when he comes back

I am not sure yet what all am going to do. Not just yet.

Well follicle scan was a bust today :cry: They are thinking that the dose was either too much or it just pushed things back a bit.
:hugs:What was the dose?
Well girls I am out this cycle and the next two as well. Dh is leaving for six weeks and I am depressed about it.
:hugs: My DH is away sometimes too, and I know how frustrating that is when one is ovulating:cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->