PCOS Club!

Ooo roxy that sounds quite painful.. Your braver than me, although I'm not in your position..
I'm not sure if you should be on anything but you could try ovulation kits and see how well you get on with them.. ?
Good luck hun xxx

hey ladies, hows every1 doing today?

as for me im in alot of pain the cramping wont go away and my boobs r sore and im just in a bad mood over all.
i tried to make an apt with my gyn to get trigger point thearapy (sp) for my pain all the time in the overie area and cant get one until nov 3 thats just crazy! i just hope i will be prego before that.....i need to test 2morrow morning

Ooo roxy that sounds quite painful.. Your braver than me, although I'm not in your position..
I'm not sure if you should be on anything but you could try ovulation kits and see how well you get on with them.. ?
Good luck hun xxx

Thanks for your reply :)

Yeah, it was pretty painful, but if we get our BFP it'll be worth it! I currently chart my temps and use opk's and although there are a few signs of ovulation, it hasn't been confirmed as definate on fertility friend so I'm not sure if I have ovulated or not?! :shrug:

It's all very confusing! xxx

Hi there
ive just started on bruserelin and just wanted to know if anyone bruised with it??? this is my first cycle i want to be excited but then worried too i know there alot of hurdles to get through so thought coming on here and talking would chill me out more!!

:flower::flower::flower:

Morning Ladies,

I tested this morning with a suresign test (cheapy from Morrisions) and got a strange result, instead of a test line going from top to bottom it went from left to right and a control line, I rang the manufacterer of the test and told them what had happened and the lady on the other end of the phone seems to think that the test was put together wronly and that the test line should be the other way she thinks I have a positive result as I have two lines regardless of what way round it was.

I am sitting at my desk in work and itching to run out an get another one to see if she is right.

Help

I am sitting at my desk in work and itching to run out an get another one to see if she is right.

Help
Aww... hope she's right, fingers crossed:flower:
:dust:

I am trying to stay carm and think rationally, telling myself that the test was put together wrongly and that the line could be another control line rather than a positive test line but she did say that if it was negative there would only be one line and because there is two the pregnancy hormone must be present.

Ohhh R&G! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you! I hope it was two lines!!! [-o<

Well, as for me AF showed up yesterday! So I'm officially on round two of Clomid. The only problem is that my doctor told me to take it days 5-9, but if you take into account that you're supposed to ovulate 8-10 days after taking the last pill than that means I'll (hopefully) ovulate right smack in the middle of when DH will be away for work :nope:. Do you think I can call my doctor and ask if I can take it days 2-6 instead?

Does anyone know if there is there a reason why I would have to take it days 5-9 instead of days 2-6?

Well ladies,
I am out this month, I went to retake my test at lunchtime and she has arrived :cry:

Thanks for all your support

Gem

aww R&G and ladyofrohan im sorry your AF's have arrived silly :witch:. I would be so annoyed with the lady from that call! :nope: silly woman

Roxy yeh your right I will do anything to become pregnant if needs be :) i know its confusing hun isnt it! i dont chart or temp or anything i just do as the doctor says its easier, BD when we want to (more around the O time) and im having a scan and bloods done alongside my clomid.. makes it easier that way... im hoping my folicoles are big enough tomorrow at my scan so i know its nearly time to :sex: alot hehe

Hi missy welcome, we will look after you :D good luck xx :dust:

Sma - im hoping that your pregnant before november too.. fingers crossed :) xxx

i know af is also comming for me...i now have watery cm so my time will come eiher by tonight or 2morrow moring

hye ladies...have any of you heard that pcos can cause false negatives in hpts? ive read alot of post and all about ladies having that issue and was wondering if yall heard of it or if yall have had that problem before? also i plan on trying the ovacue monitor and was wondering if any of you use it and like it at all?

hye ladies...have any of you heard that pcos can cause false negatives in hpts? ive read alot of post and all about ladies having that issue and was wondering if yall heard of it or if yall have had that problem before? also i plan on trying the ovacue monitor and was wondering if any of you use it and like it at all?

I've heard that about OPK's but not HPT's...will have to do some research! :shrug:

I've heard that about OPK's but not HPT's...will have to do some research! :shrug:

OH id love it if you can find something about it! ive been looking but keep getting little things here and there! if ya find something let me know thank you! yea ive heard the opks for positives but just read something about the false negatives! if anyone else knows anything can you let me know please :D

Hi ashley, my doctor told me that it can cause false hpt positives if you have pcos but only if your hormones are out of sync, hope this helps

xx

that does but what you mean by if your hormones are out of sync? l0l...thank you. ive seen a lot of doctors have been saying that!

I've never heard of PCOS causing positive HPTs :shrug:.

I've heard that Clomid can cause positive OPKs. If you are taking Clomid you shouldn't test for a few days after finishing the last pill because you can get a false positive.

I've also heard that perhaps the trigger shot can cause positive HPTs?

So everything I've heard about false positives on tests are caused by the medication you take for PCOS and not the PCOS itself.

LOR- yea..i never heard that about the meds. thanks tho for the info...it seems to be that a lot of women have had those issues! an some doctor have agreed about it being the PCOS...thanks tho for your info :) learned something new...l0l

Hi ladies new here can I join I have PCOS. I was dx with it five years ago. I have two girls one eight and one three I did have m/c in between do to hormonal in balance. This was when i was actually dx with PCOS. I don't carry any cyst on my overies but I have irregular periods and high testroene level 4. Also have a number of other things wrong that is caused by PCOS but they are all treated with herbs and vitamins. I have been seeing a herblist since January of this year and since then I get my period regularly and I Ovulate every month now thanks to soy. I have tried metformin and clomid but I can't take them any more do to my liver problems.

welcome shawn....so what vitamins have you been taking? id rather take the natural vitamins than all the medicine! oh i also heard soy wasnt good for woman with PCOS but im guess you havent had a problem with it? ive heard it cause cyst! welcome and i wish you luck :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->