PCOS Club!

Just a quick Hello from me ladies :flower:

We are half way through our holidays and have free wi fi so I just had to log on :dohh: Even on hols I can't stop thinking about ttc :dohh:

Im CD16 and no ovulation in site Im afraid. I did have a feeling that Clomid wont work 2nd time round for me....can't explain it :shrug: Will just have to wait and see.

We are driving the coast of California tmorrow and then all the way to Vegas :happydance:

I couldn't catch up on all the posts but Courtney - so sorry Clomid doesn't seem to have worked this cycle :hugs: I seem to be in the same boat. I will also be going on injectables if Clomid doesn't work over the next couple of months.
Lady - glad af finally showed for you and fingers crossed for this cycle!

sma - any news?

And a big Welcome to all the new girls!!!! Speak to you all next week!

Even on hols I can't stop thinking about ttc :dohh:
:haha:

As for Clomid, it didn't work for me on the 2nd cycle, I ov'd on CD22.
On 3rd round, I took double dosage, but no sign of ov at CD14 so this cycle was cancelled:blush:

Next cycle it is going to be injections and Clomid 50mg...

hey maria- hope ure having fun in cali and lots of fun in vegas! where r u guys staying in vegas?

as for me i wish something would just happen already i swear af is on her way but she just hasnt showed...cm is changing to a watery type but then goes to cloudy. took 2 test and both bfn so in a week more if nothing or bfn im taking provera!

:haha:

As for Clomid, it didn't work for me on the 2nd cycle, I ov'd on CD22.
On 3rd round, I took double dosage, but no sign of ov at CD14 so this cycle was cancelled:blush:

Next cycle it is going to be injections and Clomid 50mg...

How is that possible :shrug: I see that your chart shows a definite temp spike for O. What day was your scan?

And wow, sounds like I may have started a trend with the injections :blush: Sorry ladies.

Maria! I'm glad you are having a wonderful holiday! Did you enjoy your time in Napa with the wine tasting? :wine: I hope you have a fantastic time in Vegas. You should post pictures when you come back!

Well, started round 2 of Clomid this morning! I hope I don't get any major side effects. I remember with 50mg I had afternoon headaches and hot flashes! :wacko: Keeping my fingers crossed that I ovulate on 100mg!

How is that possible :shrug: I see that your chart shows a definite temp spike for O. What day was your scan?
Scan was on CD14, the spike is from taking norethisterone (similar to Provera) to induce AF:blush:
And wow, sounds like I may have started a trend with the injections :blush: Sorry ladies.
Let's hope this works:thumbup:

Well I took my 100mg of Clomid a little over four hours ago and my breasts have started to really really hurt....is it possible to get side effects like that so fast? :wacko:

Well I took my 100mg of Clomid a little over four hours ago and my breasts have started to really really hurt....is it possible to get side effects like that so fast? :wacko:
That was quick:shock: But I think it is possible.
It must mean Clomid is doing its magic, good luck:hugs:

Scan was on CD14, the spike is from taking norethisterone (similar to Provera) to induce AF:blush:

Wow, I can't believe they didn't even give you a chance to have a delayed O. Did you not have any follicles? I had my scans and they said that they didn't think I would ovulate, but they wanted to wait 3 weeks just in case :shrug: They must really want to get you started on a new cycle right away.

Wow, I can't believe they didn't even give you a chance to have a delayed O. Did you not have any follicles? I had my scans and they said that they didn't think I would ovulate, but they wanted to wait 3 weeks just in case :shrug: They must really want to get you started on a new cycle right away.

I find it quite strange as well that you were told to quit at CD14. Isn't there like a ten day time period between the last pill and when you are expected to ovulate?

Ashley I take a number of things. So far I have not seen any bad side effects on soy but I only take it for six days a month.

lady of rohan, hopefully this time the clomid will be working, if theres a symptom my moto is its normally working :happydance: for you...

just a quick update as off to bed, I went for my 1st scan on day 9 of my cycle on wed and my left ovary is showing 2follies at 13mm (UK) which was brilliant, they have booked me in for a scan tomorrow morning to ensure they are growing more hoping they will be 15-16mm which is when they are ready to release :happydance: so fingers crossed, Im looking to be ovulating this weekend or early next week, i have my OPK's at the ready :) xxx

ok so ladies i thought for sure i was going to start a new cycle last week well as i look at the calander i realized that i should have started today...today is day 38 and im still a little cloudy mixed with watery...im not to sure whats going on at this point....i wish i knew something

no spotting or anything

Sma maybe that is good news. Just for some hope i didnt get a postive result with my first one until I was six weeks pregnant I was 11 weeks by the time I got to doctor and he said I thought you just got a postive a few weeks ago they made me wait thinking I was four weeks pregnant. So I should have been nine weeks when I went in. I hope this is it for you hun

Count me in! Just got my first +OPK Monday after being on Metformin for 5 months. I've been hearing good things about Vitamin B6. Anyone have some insight?

I think it is suppose to help with the lining of the uterus. I am not 100% on this so don't qoute me on that. But it does help with energy.

i hope it means its good news.......im getting tired of waiting and seeing bfn's every time ive tested for the last 2 years....oh man thats a long time to wait for a bfp and not no whats going on

I feel you girl I have two already but I have been ttc are thrid but I am tried of all the bfn's. I also know that having PCOS is a battle we have to fight against to get that bfp. I got my little girl after I lost 60 pounds. I lost that weight cause I was training to go into the military. I was told by doctors I would not ever have any more kids. So I was like ok what to do with my life that is when i started training lost the weight went for my testing pshyical and was told by navy officer that I was pregnant and could not go in I was like no you have the wrong person I can't have kids. He was like no you are pregnant. I was five months pregnant when i found out with her.

omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wow what an adventure for you. that would be kinda weird to be told by them after being told by a dr that u cant get prego....i think they use that saying tooo much, that you cant get prego....i tihnk the ONLY WAYS u cant get prego is with no uterus,overies or any eggs or tubs.......other than that i think its possible its just a matter of time. im also trying to loose some weight so hopefully if this isnt my time when i loose some weight it will happen

I think the weight lose plus the extensive excersis they have you doing is what helped. I do agree with you though. I think it is possble if you have all your female parts. God is the only one who says you can't have kids not doctors.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->