PCOS Club!

yup...well i started working out again yesterday so kinda taking it easy untill my body gets used to it then will start pushing it more

shawn- so what days do you take it? im glad your not having trouble with it!

ok so i knew as soon as i posted that something would change....well i checked my CM to see if there was anything i should expect in the morning and sure enouff i got TMI a brown clump with a tiny tiny streak of pink so the witch will most likly b here in the morning with a 39 day cycle this time around

Hi All,
Hope you dont mind me posting but feeling really lost and need to hear from someone in a similar boat to me!!
We started ttc in Dec 09 and around March I was getting really irregular periods, Went to the docs and was sent for a scan. Was then told I have Polycystic Ovaries, I just fel to pieces when I found out as dont know anything about it!! Have been for Bloods and the doc said the results were really good, also I dont have any symptoms anymore (Periods are regular and normal). I bought a clearblue fertility monitor and have only used it 1 month, but showed i was ovulating. Using it gave me some hope but started stressing over it ALOT!!! My partner has a daughter and has recently been for fertility tests which came back all good so now really panicking its all going to be down to me!!!! Have never been told I cant have kids but cant get it out of my mind. Feel that as a women im put here to carry a child and if i cant i dont know how i would cope!!! Feel totally crazy over it all especially as it seems like evryone around me is falling preggers.
Im really sorry for the long post but just wanted to know if anyone else has a similar story to mine??????
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi boris, :( we deffinatly know the feeling on here of not feeling like you will ever carry a child of get a positive pregnancy test.. but everyone supports each other.. and we are all in the same boat, some of us on clomid, others having injections, IUI's and IVF and there have been so many success stories :happydance:
Its good that you are aware you are ovulating and your husband is fine... its just sheer perserverence and alot of sex around your ovulation period and youll get your :bfp: sooner or later hun... good luck

xxx :dust: xxx

ahhh im so stressed yet so happy. i calculated my dates wrong and today is day 37 and im spotting today so that means af will be here all the way 2morrow. so if i count back 14 days thats about when we were camping and in vegas with a bunch of people in one room so DTD was impossible :( so we BD every other day EXCEPT o time but i could have sworn i O'd on CD 14 because of the pains and CM so im lost.

im happy that 2 months in a row ive started on my own with one 1 metformin a day and the soy at the begining of my cycle. now i will be bumping every thing up to 2 metformin,2 epo and 200mg of soy

Boris, we are all in the same boat:hugs:
There's a lot of us. Ovulation is a major problem for PCOS, but since you are ovulating fine, I think you have as good a chance as normal people:thumbup:

sma, you may have geared up to ov at CD14, but failed somehow, and tried again at CD23?

maybe who knows with my body. i didnt know that was possible

ya i know the day i o'd if it was that day was the time we didnt and for some reason i was thinking that would happen...we had a few minues we could ofbut OH wasnt up for it so i blame it all on him this time!

well hey we had about an hour when we got home from camping untill we went to vegas and thats after we both took a shower so i was alll for it but did he want to?...nope! aghhhh men sometimes....i thought guys were the ones who were supposed to want sex all the time ...y does it seem like we have the only men in the world that dont want it all the time

Ashley- I take it on Cd1-6 and 200mg. I also take EPO with it so I don't dry out.

Sma- sorry about the :witch: coming to get you. But like you said it is your second cycle by your self so that is great news.

Well ladies I'm back with an update.
Day 21 bloods came back and my progesterone levels were at 3.3 =(
Still having some symptoms and AF has not shown up so I took a test Thursday (still a bit early) and it was BFN.

Doc says to wait until CD35 until moving on...today is CD30. 5 days until I test again if AF has not shown up.
So frustrating because I was 100% positive I O'd....got a positive OPK and all the symptoms.....so either I'm knocked up and gotta get some progesterone into me before I lose the baby or AF is being a real B*$ch and needs to show her face so I can move on....or I'm completely nuts and didn't O at all and need to induce flow and carry on my merry way TTC.......sigh....wish I just had an answer.

Not even sad...just left wondering about what's going on and when i'll have an answer...

Love having you ladies to chat with!
Best wishes to you all =)

keep up the PMA and may be all get our sticky BFPs soon!!

Born, that really does sound frustrating!! Hope you get some answers soon! I was completely convinced that i'd ov on my 3rd cycle of clomid, I had the positive opk, peak fertility on my monitor, temp shift etc but my day21 blood showed that I def didnt. I had the opposite problem to you where AF showed at 6DPO! I didnt really get an answer when I asked my FS how it is possible to get af without ovulating!? Im thinking maybe the opk etc arent that accurate when on clomid? Sorry that doesnt really help you at all! ARe you supposed to start provera on CD35 to induce af?

Hi everyone, Im new to this thread, was just wondering if any of you have been able to find a way to control your PCOS and have regular cycles? I think i've pretty much tried everything and I still dont ovulate. Its really frustrating!!! Im normal BMI, seemingly healthy etc but just cant ovulate.....Im waiting for ovarian drilling & Lap & Dye op appointment to come through at the moment.....in the meantime i know I have zero chance of conceiving. PCOS is soo frustrating!!

Ashley- I take it on Cd1-6 and 200mg. I also take EPO with it so I don't dry out.

Sma- sorry about the :witch: coming to get you. But like you said it is your second cycle by your self so that is great news.

the witch never came full force just spotting a tiny bit not even enough for a panty liner :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->