PCOS Club!

Well, ladies, I had a funky temperature rise this morning....so I broke down and used an IC and got a BFN. I know it's probably too early to detect anything (especially on an IC). I just don't know what is going on with my chart :wacko:

Where is everyone today? I'm bursting with excitement and no one is here to dance around with me.

I just got a call from the doctor and.....

I OVULATED!

:dance::yipee::headspin::wohoo::happydance:

So the 100 mg of Clomid worked! I'm so excited it's ridiculous! I kept on saying "that's such awesome news!" to the nurse who called me with the progesterone results and she kept laughing at me. I can't remember the last time I ovulated. :happydance:

LADY - THAT'S AMAZING!!!!:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::loopy::loopy::loopy:

Massive congrats! You know, to me the news of ovulation on Clomid 2 months ago was probably equal to some ladies getting a BFP! Can you imagine how ecctatic we'll be when we get our BFP?
I have heard that a funky temperature rise (almost like a second one) can mean really good news in a couple of days! Id test again with a proper test on Friday.

I have a good feeling about you!

Im going to see the GP tonight, together with hubby. I hope they will refer him for SA and give me Provera to kick start a period so I can start the 3d cycle of Clomid. Given that 50mg made me ovulate but late the first cycle and didn't work at all the second cycle Ill be increasing the dose to 100mg. Ill also get scans this time round to see what's going on with those follies.

So, ladies, can you please wish me luck for tonight...I really hope we won't leave empty handed and just be told to wait even longer [-o<

Congratulations on ovulation LadyofRohan:happydance:

MariaF
, good luck tonight at the doctors:flower:

thats gr8 news lady!! wot was ur numbersxx

Oh, I don't know. I didn't think to ask her what the numbers were. She was a bit flustered because my FS is on maternity leave (oh, the irony :wacko:) so I have a 'stand in' FS and I had to give her all my details again for the new FS (like how many months, dose, etc). The nurse said that the new FS may want to schedule an appointment just to touch base.

yey congrats LadyofRohan!

good luck for your appointment Maria!

hey sma hope your clomid arrives by the end of the month then!

fingers crossed for you maria :) and lady thats excellent! I OVULATED TOOO AHHH, wish id have been on i would have danced with you :happydance: haha! isnt it such a good feeling, i found out yest. Although i know im BFN this month just waiting on AF to come get me as I O'd on cd10 and todays cd30

Hope your all ok ladies, sorry i havnt been on been pretty busy with homelife this last week xx

Maria-gooooooooood luckkkkkk!!!!!!
Lady-yey! thats what worked for me too! it must be the magic number!
Im pretty sure im ovulating today which would time everything good yey!

Hi, Can i join please?

I'm 26, we have been trying for 6 months now although my cycles are long. CD1 for me today, previous cycles 39, 43, 35.

Had PCOS as long as I can remember.

Desperate to get pregnant :(

welcome greener grass ;)

i seem to be having somekind of ov pains thanks to soy atm finegrs crossed something does actually happen ;)

Thanks ladies :flower:

So here's my update: the Dr said that before they refer to FS they need to do some further testing at the surgery. So he will send us the protocol of what needs doing in the next couple of weeks and we'll need to book those tests, including SA! So actually I think we'll have hubby tested sooner than I expected!
He also said there may be further tests for me they can do right away than waiting a few months for the referral.
Im also going to see my private gyni in about a month so Ill ask his advice too - as what else we can do whilst we are waiting.
I just want to have all fronts covered :haha:

MrsGAnderson - 20 days is extremely long for luteal phase :wacko: are you sure you are not pg?

Lady - keeping everything crossed for you!

Welcome to Greener Grass! I think we are all desperate on here :haha:

Butterfly - are youusing OPKs? Is this your first month on soy? I really hope it is ovulation for you!!!

Maria--fingers crossed that you get the testing done soon! It's nice to have all the testing over with so you know what to focus on (if that make sense).

MrsGAnderson--Ovulating is awesome, isn't it?!!! :haha:

Greener Grass--Welcome! :flower:

-----------------------------------

Well, I had a major temperature drop this morning so I'm not too hopeful for this cycle :cry:. I'm still going to keep testing with ICs until AF arrives because I still have a ton of them and I've developed a POAS addiction. :wacko:

The good news is that DH doesn't have any work trips for a few months so now that we know I can ovulate on 100 mg hopefully we can catch the egg next cycle! It would be awesome to have a BFP before Christmas.

Thanks ladies :flower:

So here's my update: the Dr said that before they refer to FS they need to do some further testing at the surgery. So he will send us the protocol of what needs doing in the next couple of weeks and we'll need to book those tests, including SA! So actually I think we'll have hubby tested sooner than I expected!
He also said there may be further tests for me they can do right away than waiting a few months for the referral.
Im also going to see my private gyni in about a month so Ill ask his advice too - as what else we can do whilst we are waiting.
I just want to have all fronts covered :haha:

MrsGAnderson - 20 days is extremely long for luteal phase :wacko: are you sure you are not pg?

Lady - keeping everything crossed for you!

Welcome to Greener Grass! I think we are all desperate on here :haha:

Butterfly - are youusing OPKs? Is this your first month on soy? I really hope it is ovulation for you!!!

it is my first month on soy and i will be getting some opks :)

i thinking about going private with work - they do private health cover etc

Hello ladies :hi:

It has been a while since I have been on. I just got caught up on what I missed and it sounds like things are progressing well for some of you.

Lady-congrats on O :happydance:

Maria-I'm glad to hear you are finally getting some tests done and DH will be having his SA. Do you know what tests you getting or might get?

Quaver-How are the injections treating you?

And welcome to all of the new ladies :hugs:

So an update on me:

I had my CD2 scan yesterday and I don't have any cysts, so I am all clear to start this cycle :happydance: So I start my Clomid tonight and I will take it CD3-7. Then on CD7, I will start the injections for 3 days straight. On CD10, I go in for my HSG, an ultrasound to check my progress, an E2 blood draw, and my DH will drop off his CMSA. Depending on my HSG results and my progression, I may or may not have to get more shots. So that is where I currently stand.

Oh and since I stopped temping, my stress level has dropped dramatically. I am no longer tempted to surf the web about ttc every day since I do not have to enter my temp every day. I am sure that once O occurs, I will want to take up temping again to see when AF is coming, but until then, I am going to just take it day by day and rely on the scans.

Hurray, Courtney! You're back! :hugs: :happydance:

That's awesome news that you are all clear this cycle! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Hey Courtney - we missed you!!!

Wow, sounds like you'll be busy over the next few days. Will you be doing the injections yourself? Brrrr! I really hope this is IT for you!!!

I'm not too sure what other tests they can give me... I mean, I've had bloods and scans - I doubt our ordinary surgery will be able to test me for anything else... But I should find out in a couple of weeks.

Let us know how you get on with injections - I might need them next

Man I really need to come in here more often!
I seem to pop in once every couple weeks and I am totally missing out on everyones updates!!!

soooo.... CONGRATS to anyone who is finally ovulating! :)
and yay to testing :)

I think I am moving onto cycle 13, Month 16.
My temp dropped today and I had some blood tinged CM this morning.....but AF just hasnt arrived. I was feeling more confident this cycle but I guess we move to another.

I am going to make a doctors appt soon, to actually check if I am actual IR or not. I dont think I am. if I am though then I am going to start taking metformin.

My husband on monday is going for an SA....and we should get the results anywhere from 207 days after that

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->