PCOS Club!

I had my CD2 scan yesterday and I don't have any cysts, so I am all clear to start this cycle :happydance: So I start my Clomid tonight and I will take it CD3-7. Then on CD7, I will start the injections for 3 days straight. On CD10, I go in for my HSG, an ultrasound to check my progress, an E2 blood draw, and my DH will drop off his CMSA. Depending on my HSG results and my progression, I may or may not have to get more shots. So that is where I currently stand.

Oh and since I stopped temping, my stress level has dropped dramatically. I am no longer tempted to surf the web about ttc every day since I do not have to enter my temp every day. I am sure that once O occurs, I will want to take up temping again to see when AF is coming, but until then, I am going to just take it day by day and rely on the scans.

YAY to no cycts. Thats great news! Fingers crossed that you will not have to be on clomid too long :)

I understand about the temping. The cycle before the one I am on now I decided to stop temping....or even thinking about TTC for a cycle and it really helped me relax. Definitely what I needed

TTC can get so stressful

Courtney, glad you don't have cysts:happydance:

NGRidley, hope AF doesn't come, and your DH's SA results come back great:flower:

AFM, the FSH injections were easy and virtually:flower: painless, done 4 of them, 3 by me. It was with a pen shaped injection, and the needle were very fine. I couldn't feel it going in, but when I pushed the med in, I got a bit of a pain, but not bad:flower:

I had a scan yesterday, and both my follicles have grown to 18mm, so I had the trigger injection - in my bum! That was both embarrassing and painful:brat:

I have IUI on Saturday:thumbup:

Quaver - best of luck for tomorrow! Not long to wait after the IUI until you can test!!!

NG - hope af stays away!

I took my first Provery tablet, hoping for af to start end of next week and then it's onto round 3 of Clomid!

wellll... just been for cd 10 follie scan,,didnt go too well i dnt think
i had quite a fewl follies on my right, biggest bein 7mm
om my left i had a few little ones, biggest being 13.6 mm s iv gotta go bak in monday at 10,00am to c if its grown or not, if it hasnt then thy wil be upping the dose
my lining was 9.1 mm thick which he was impressed with
but i did have a cyct on my left overy of 20mm but he sed he wasnt concerned aboiut it
plus i dnt have cycts on my overies,, iv just got lots of little follie not actully cycts x

Congratulations Lady!:wohoo:

Keepsmiling, 13.6 is not bad, hope it'll grow quickly!:flower:

i thought it was bad?
for cd10? i thought it shud be about 16 plus.. xx

wow,, congrats lady!!!!
did u have a follie scan this month hun xx

Thanks! :flower:

No, I didn't. My FS is on maternity leave and I happened to be in England on holiday when they wanted to scan anyway so this month we skipped the ultrasound....just had bloodwork done! :thumbup:

oh wow.. i just asked cos i went for mine today and it didnt go too wel
but omg congrats !!!

Congrats on your bfp lady! I hope you go on to have a happy and healthy nine months!
xxx

ohh that sounds better when u put it like that, i dnt think the little 7mm one will lead to anything,, but hey it only takes one xx

aww lady thats fantastic have a happy and healthy 9months hun :) you deserve this so much, how many dpo are you hun x

my AF came today i could feel it coming and its nice and heavy now ha! so im starting my next clomid cycle tomorrow. fingers crossed for this month girls! bonfire bumps here we come! :) FX!!

How is everyone? im tired and agetated today, dies my hair last night went wrong so got a dye on it again now lol! hoping it is a nice colour (as the box isnt always right) lol.. and my hair is normally in good condition so im trying not to ruin it! :nope:

my lovely husband is taking me out to watch a film and for a meal tonight so im looking forward to that. xx

aww lady thats fantastic have a happy and healthy 9months hun :) you deserve this so much, how many dpo are you hun x

my AF came today i could feel it coming and its nice and heavy now ha! so im starting my next clomid cycle tomorrow. fingers crossed for this month girls! bonfire bumps here we come! :) FX!!

How is everyone? im tired and agetated today, dies my hair last night went wrong so got a dye on it again now lol! hoping it is a nice colour (as the box isnt always right) lol.. and my hair is normally in good condition so im trying not to ruin it! :nope:

my lovely husband is taking me out to watch a film and for a meal tonight so im looking forward to that. xx

Thanks, hun! :hugs:

I'm 11 DPO!

I hope this is your cycle! Have a wonderful date night with your hubby!

congratulations lady..thats fab news!!!!!

Brill that the 100mg worked for you...did you have regular cycles before the clomid?

I phoned the hospital today to see where I am on the waiting list for my ovarian drilling op...they said that ive been pencilled in for the 7th Dec and that I should get a letter around six weeks before (so that will be the beginning of Nov!).

I was really happy that i've at least provisionally got a date even if is 7 weeks next tuesday....but its going to be a long old wait and could be longer if they do change it!!! Im keeping everything crossed and hoping it is then or sooner!!!

oh wow firefox,, thats good news huni
did u have follie scans done, if so wot sizes wer urs?
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->