PCOS Club!

maria-good luck! :flower: i don't know why clomid didn't work for me, i just never ovulated on it. :shrug: i thought when i popped that first clomid i would be pregnant like, instantly! boy was i wrong. :coffee:

sma-what i had to do was cut my pills in half for awhile, then gradually build up to 2 pills a day. maybe that would work? :hugs:

ya thats what i was thinking about doing.....how far apart do you take yours?

Could any1 plz tell me here........i went for an internal scan n she said my left ovary was bigger....n looked like cyst's wud she ov told me there n then if i had PCOS or would she send my results too the gynacologist???

well i know here in the US there not aloud to tell us they have to send the results to the doc and have them look over and give u the results....im not to sure where u live so it might be different where u are

sma-i take mine twice a day, so every 12 hours. usually one with breakfast and one with dinner. but it really does help to incrementally build up!

thats what i will do to then. i just wasnt sure if taking them closer togather helped or how far apart was easier. im on cd 4 today and 3rd day of clomid so im hoping that works and i wont have to take met much longer. but i think i will continue to take it atleast untill 12 weeks if i do get my bfp

pinky - that's EXACTLY what I thought about Clomid....when I had that prescription in my hand I was already choosing baby names because I was convinced Id be prego in about 3 weeks.....and here I am 4 months later :dohh:

sma - it's probably best the nurse doesn't tell you anything about the scans. Mine did last time - although she wasn't supposed to because she doesn't actually understand what certain things mean and I nearly had a nervous breakdown because she scared me with OHSS and stuff...:nope:

Could any1 plz tell me here........i went for an internal scan n she said my left ovary was bigger....n looked like cyst's wud she ov told me there n then if i had PCOS or would she send my results too the gynacologist???

she wouldnt be able to tell you right there and then if you had PCOS because cysts on your ovaries dont always mean PCOS.

she will have to send the results to your gyn

Me and my OH have a girls name picked out already and we are both browsing boys names... way to early to be looking I know but I just can`t stop myself lol.

Yeah, we have girls names picked out - no such luck with boys though...

Worse still I also have my pram picked out and even managed to wheel it around in the shop a few weeks ago :blush:

don't feel bad! i found myself walking around babies-r-us for an hour last weekend daydreaming...and by the end of it all, i had nursery linens and nursery furniture all picked out. :rofl: and i actually purchased a fleece blanket that was on sale and a jumper :blush: first things i've bought for future baby so far. i'm sure i looked like a crazy lady to OH :haha:

well ure not the only one who buys stuff when not even prego yet...i know what stroller i want along with everything else!!!!!!!

Hi ladies :hi:

How have all of you been?

It has been a long time. I have had a lot of stuff going on and just today I have finally gotten out of my slump :dohh: I have had a rough few weeks and it seemed like nothing was ever going to go right. Not only did I get food poisoning just before Thanksgiving (no turkey dinner for me darn it!), but I have also had to deal with the heartache of my cycle possibly being cancelled.

I have been back and forth to the FS every other day for the past 3 weeks. Each time I went, they told me my follies were not growing. I was stuck at 9mm for the entire time. I had over 15 follies that were at 9mm on JUST my left ovary, so they were afraid to bump up my FSH dose in case I developed OHSS. But, they finally bumped it last Saturday to 150 units. Well today I got news that I had 1 at 17.5mm and 1 at 18.5mm on my right ovary :happydance: So I was able to trigger this morning and I will be doing the IUI tomorrow! I can't believe it. I was so worried they were going to cancel. Now I just worry that me being on CD25 when I get my IUI will affect my chances of pregnancy and carrying to full term if I were to conceive.

But I guess I will be joining all of you ladies in your 2ww. I should find out about a week before Christmas.

oh no hun im so sorry u have had a rough few weeks. i hope u r feeling a little better now. im glad to see you back on here!!!!!!!!

sorry about your troubles. :hugs: i guess i'll find out january 6th if my obgyn will refer me to a FS. i think FSH injections are next on my list. :winkwink:

Courntey - fab to have you back :happydance: I was thinking about you the other da and it has been a while....But if you needed to take time out - that's what you got to do!

It's amazing just how unpredictable our bodies can be, hey :wacko: Im reall pleased that in the end it all seems to have worked out - and you know they say everything happens for a reason...well, may be you were meant to get you BFP for Christmas :happydance:
I wouldn't worry about ovulation on CD25 - there's lots of girls with PCOS who cought on Day 100 or later and went to have health babies :thumbup:

AFM - well, we have a winter wonderland outside! About half a meter of snow! Its beautiful but this countr can't deal with snow so there's no public transport and none of the roads are gritted so we are kinda stranded at home!
Ive been doing OPKs since CD12 - all negative so far. Fingers crossed i get a surge over the next few das :happydance:

hey ladies,

hope your all ok.

Sorry to hear you have had a rough couple of weeks courtney, hopefully it will all have been worth it in the end :) x

Maria - we are struggling with the snow too! but sadly made it into work :-( hope this is your month!

Im hoping to get another 7lb shifted before xmas then ill be happy to enjoy my self over the festive season... its coming off slowly but surley x

Sorry you had such a rough week Courtney but yey for your IUI!!! That is very good news. :)

We have no snow here at the moment which is VERY unusual! Although I am not complaining. I will be happy to not have to shovel it. Kinda hoping I end up preggers so that I can have an excuse to make OH do it all the time! How horrible is that! lol

ETA:

Ugh I am having horrible lower back pain and stomach cramps... I hope it is a good sign. But I think it could just be the after effects of ovulating... I am pretty sure I did this month and ovulation isn't something that usually happens for me lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->