PCOS Club!

YAYAYAYAY!! Just got strongest possible positive OPK :happydance::happydance::happydance:

SOOOO Happy!!!! :dance:

We BD'ed last night and I think we'll repeat again tonight. Girls, Im in such a better mood right now :thumbup:

hahaha u and me both!!!! omg im so excited i wish i knew where my camera was i would but up pictures ive never seen 2 dark lines like this. the line was even coming up when the pee was going up the stick and its still dark!!! yay for us..p.s we BD last night to and will again tonight!!! sounds like we have some work to do!!!!

sma - COOL!!! :happydance: So happy for you!!

So was this your first Clomid cycle? What CD are you? Any other ovulation symptoms?

Ill put up a pic when Im home - would hate to get up a photo of the test on screen at work :dohh:
I did 4 (!!!) tests yesterday - all negative and thent oday just like you, the test line started coming up as the pee was making its way up the stick!!!

Wow, we'll be symptoms spotting together then in a few days - LOL

Hello Ladies I would love to join the PCOS club. I was diagnose on January 2009 DH and I have been trying for 2 yers and 3 months and had 1 miscarrage. I am thinking of trying soy since I dont ovulate at all and dont get AF unless I take provera. I f any of you ladies have any suggestions for me in order to get me OV or start AF please let me know . Hoping for a BFP for the New year...............

sma! :happydance: lots of bd'ing my friend! nothing but the best of luck to you! this is your month, i just know it! :cloud9:

sma - COOL!!! :happydance: So happy for you!!

So was this your first Clomid cycle? What CD are you? Any other ovulation symptoms?

Ill put up a pic when Im home - would hate to get up a photo of the test on screen at work :dohh:
I did 4 (!!!) tests yesterday - all negative and thent oday just like you, the test line started coming up as the pee was making its way up the stick!!!

Wow, we'll be symptoms spotting together then in a few days - LOL

yes this was my first cycle but i did 100 mg cd 2-6 im on cd 11 i think. i checked my cervix and its more opend (not all the way) its getting softer and its hard to tell with BD last night but i think im getting more ewcm now to. i know my test can go a tiny bit darker but im sure by 2morrow it will be darker than the test line....i had to do another 1 about 3 hours after the first and it was about the same. ive tested everyday since cd 7 and they were getting a tiny bit darker yesterday but today was like WOW when i pulled it out of my pocket of my robe lol

yep either thurday or friday should be the big day that will be cd 13/14...
i plan to test on x mas day....tobad i cant find my camera i would take a pic...post yours so i can c!!!

Congratulations Maria and sma!!! Very happy for you both. :D lots of baby dust and gl with the BDing. Hehe

im starting to really feel the pains in my overies now...yes i said overies i think im going to O from both sides not to sure though...that would be awsome if i did !!!!!!

LOL - sma!

I had another positive today and lots of cramping now. I hope the swimmers made it to the right place already and are waiting for that egg :thumbup: Won't be able to BD tonight as Im out at a Xmas party, but I think we are covered this cycle :winkwink:

SMA thats fab!! Ive finished my Clomid and am just waiting for the surge ;o) got my HSG tomoz so a little anxious, but cant wait in another sense xx

i have good news!!!
im actually getting very very dark opks now. the line was darker than the test line this morning!!!!! we BD this morning and the night before i got the pos. so either today or 2 morrow i will be O-ing that means more BD in the morning...poor OH, i told him last night that he better not be to tired in the morning before we went to take pix because we have some work to do because i am not missing this time

kelly- oh thats awsome i hope the best for you, did you have any SE?

LOL - sma!

I had another positive today and lots of cramping now. I hope the swimmers made it to the right place already and are waiting for that egg :thumbup: Won't be able to BD tonight as Im out at a Xmas party, but I think we are covered this cycle :winkwink:

me too it was so dark i just wanted to jump up and down....that would be sooooo cool if we r bump buddies i would love to have a buddy thats been through alot with me. we both have been through so much its not cool but would be great to catch it this time....im having little cramps ON BOTH SIDES!!!! they will probly be really strong 2morrow though... can u put pix up of ure test

whats the time frame of O once u get the +

i took pix of my opks from today and yesterday but i cant email them. there on my phone i wish i could text them to one of my friends who could email them to me but i cant lol

Can I join the pos OPK club? Soooo strange thought it was going to be a no go this cycle as no lines at all on OPK's gave up testing. Then yesterday and day before suddenly loads of watery cm and even more today so decided to test and positive OPK, could be a bit darker so will test again tomorrow, im CD 27!!!!

of course u can, then u can join us when we get our bfps too ...wow that late into your cycle thats crazy!!! i would of just thought i was going to have a visit from AF. i usually get watery cm the day before af but im getting it this time too its kinda mixed.....

good luck..... it makes me mad i cant find my camera i really want to post pix and cant email them on my phone either ahhh

I guess no one saw my previous post about any suggestion to bring on my period in order to start taking soy again.....................................

ok i think i got it let me try.....top one is yesterday bottom is today..its easier to c without clicking it

yes they r dried out and there from my phone so its a bad pic. sorry but the top one was actually darker yesterday than it looks now....now that i know how to do that i will have to take a few more of my others with those

Attachments

• 1208101406[1].jpg
    1208101406[1].jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 7
I guess no one saw my previous post about any suggestion to bring on my period in order to start taking soy again.....................................

i didnt see it. do u take provera at all? i was prescribed this to start then i did soy but it never worked for me...the provera did but soy didnt

My suggestion would be provera as well. Maybe you could ask your doc for a prescription.

Hey ladies, I'd like to join you. I was diagnosed with PCOS at 17, after I had 4/5 periods in 2 years. We've been trying pretty much since my hubby and I got married over 3 years ago. Details of everything is in my siggy. Clomid made me crazy, and Femara works well, but we don't have insurance til January so we are just going natural right now. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->