PCOSers

hey dawny - so what does that mean? You'll get it removed and all will be ok?

Oulina - how are the aches and pains

Haha I tested yesterday at 7dpo, nah of course not. Not had any implantation bleeding or a proper implantation dip, so it's a lost month. Oh well. Will test tomorrow and Friday and am then on holiday so can chill out for 12 days
x

hey dawny - so what does that mean? You'll get it removed and all will be ok?

Oulina - how are the aches and pains

Haha I tested yesterday at 7dpo, nah of course not. Not had any implantation bleeding or a proper implantation dip, so it's a lost month. Oh well. Will test tomorrow and Friday and am then on holiday so can chill out for 12 days
x

I am having it removed 24th august but there is a small chance it could come back and your chart looks excellent hun good luck when you do test xxxx

Hi can i join in plzzzzzzzzz???
I was diagnosed wiv pcos in 2001 when i was wiv my husband. We ttc for 4 year and ended up on clomid for 18 months. When we split i got my appointment for laparoscopy and they found pcos. I think i always knew i had it as my cycles were so long and my sister also has it so we compared our symptoms. Im currently waiting to c the gyne again as i have just been refered back wiv my new partner yey. How is every1 else doing?
xx

hi honey, welcome to our little group. How is it affecting you?

hi honey, welcome to our little group. How is it affecting you?

Hi i've just noticed how long your last cycle was and i was gonna complain bout mine lol. my last 1 was 61 days and im on day 49 now. cant wait to go c gnye tho xxx

ah yeah it was a record breaker for me!!! this one should be 38 days, which is long, but nothing compared to 113. Trust me there are others with even longer ones - it's a horrible burden we're given.

Hopefully ur appointment date will be here in no time, for some answers

chele i am going crazy !!!did i read right? i read a other thread that you got a line!!!!!:wohoo:

omg !!!! could this be true!!! i am soooooo happy for you!!! i wish you where closer so i could give you a hug.....:hugs:

did you test again? let me know !!!

thank you so much Oulina
I said in the other thread I fear it might be chemical as I had no implantation dip, no imnplantation bleed and no symptoms

I bought a digi to do this weekend while I am away. Hopefully by Sunday I'll know for sure and the lines have got darker. Until then I won't believe it, or get attached, the cramps scare me too much

Good luck with your testing honey!!! let me know how it goes
I'm back 13th August and I'll confirm my good news and you can let me know yours!! x

oh and your 7dpo dip looks good to me - implantation!!! xx

:wacko: i dont think its a implantation dip ...i got the same temp.today!

i have no symptoms what so ever!!

girl you are pregnant !!! :happydance:cramps!!!:happydance:cramps!!:happydance:cramps!! its the best sign of early pregnancy signs!!! my cramps killed with my son!! i think they started after 11dpo .... im gonna go now and look at your chart....my chart looks nothing like how my chart was when i was pregnant with my son its kinda looking like last months:cry:
the only thing thats giving me some hope is maybe every pregnancy is different and so is their charts????:shrug:.....:cry:

cant wait to hear your news with the weekend hpt!! it gonna be positive dont worry!!!:hugs:

:wohoo::bfp::bfp::bfp::wohoo:

GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL....DONT WORRY THERE IS HOPE FOR US PCOSERS!!!

:dust::dust::dust:

:happydance: Congratulations Oulina, been following your posts, gives hope to the rest of us pcosers lol

lets hope we all get our BFP soon.....

Congrats Oulina!!

Can I join you guys?

Ive posted this in ttc area aswell,I was diagnosed with pcos when i was around 18. I went on the bcp, stayed on that for around 8 yrs and came off last July as we wanted to ttc. I went for a scan and she said both ovaries looked perfect and in January 09 we got our bfp.
Sadly, that ended in mc at 13 wks. At my check up scan i was told one of my ovaries looked a bit poly but was told it was nothing to worry about. I never really researched it as i never thought i wanted children, so i know nothig! Im too scared to google it now in case i read horror stories. Ive got my first af now, 8 weeks after erpc, nd ive been bleeding for almost 3 weeks. I thouht you only had an af if you ovulated? Obviously im a bit of a naive uneducated ttc-er!!!
Should i be worried that the pcos has come back? Does it come and go? Im 27 and can really hear the clock ticking.

Any advice or help will be really greatly appreciated!!!

Thankyou,

BB xx

hey fellow PCOSers!!! can i join u? please?

i was diagnosed with PCOS when i was 13, but it all started when i was 11, now 22 (almost). I would love to be part of a team which i know will relate to my 'issues'...

wow 13 that's early. How did you/they know so early there was a problem?

Welcome to babybubbles too

xx

well i hardly had a period, but the biggest giveway was the weight and hair! i had an ultrasound scan and the cysts were quite visible....but the docs stopped my treatment and said, when u start trying to concieve then come to us! cheeky i tell u.

but i've been taking homeopathic medication (sister is a homeopath) for the past 2 years, and have had regular periods, and everything else has stabilised. the best thing for me though is that ven if i stop taking medication, it doesn't all go downhill and crash...as the changes in my pcos are permanent!

oh a really ironic thing is that before i used to pray for a period, and was overjoyed at its arrival, now ttc and thats really the last thing i wanna see! hmm...lol

Hi ladies I am back to join my fellow PCOSers after my m/c in june. but I got my BFP again yesterday!!

Can I join you ladies please?

My name is Linzi I am 22 (23 next week), I am married to Matt and we have a baby boy called Seth who is 15 months ond :)

I have been dignosed (I think lol "it looks like PCOS") about a month or so ago, and currently in cycle 2 of TTC. My last cycle was only 37 days long so hoping that theres some regularity in future!

I have a gynecologyst appointment at the end of October to discuss medication to assist with TTC.

Im struggling to find any advice or information at the moment, as the only symptoms I have are PCO & irregular periods. I am not overweight, & dont have excess hair and apart from that there doesn't seem to be anything else typical of PCOS. Id like to hear if anyone is in the same boat?

Hope you'll have me here :)

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"