PCOSers

thanks hun
Been cramping since I ovulated and now they are stronger, but they normally start 1 hr before :witch: shows up, but so far nothing still
My OPK had a line on it like yesterday so better than this morning. Will test tomorrow just in case and might use my first response (I think it is)

Good luck with the appointment on Wednesday! x

been stalking your ff chart lol temp is looking good maybe the dip sun was implantation??? fingers xd for your :bfp:

hoping it was implantation, but apart from the cramps and spots all my symptoms are in my head. :-(

Prob won't sleep tonight which will make my temp funny tomorrow, but time will tell I suppose and I have to be patient

Hiya can I join? I was diagnosed 5 years ago, and had really irregular cycles at first (1-2afs a year) but then got really regular for a while, then as soon as me and hubby want to start ttc but AF has goes missing :cry: Just don't really know where to begin! x

Well i'm on CD8 and it feels like this month is going to take forever to come!! hahah...I'm still not even sure how long my cycle is going to be this month because i ended up taking some clomid..hehe...But i'm pretty much going with CD37 to be it, cause when i was on clomid before thats how long they were!! I still need to get to the Doctors to tell them that i diagnosed my self to have PCOS..haha...But i guess they will have to some tests or something..i dunno!!

lol ok good luck with that. just finished my 1st cycle of clomid....

when i was diagnosed they just gave me an ultra sound scan. i was only like 14, and i was borderline pcos.now, 6 yrs later, and about 6 stone heavier, i guess im more than borderline!!!

Heya ladies. Mind if I join? Got diagnosed with PCOS at about 14. An ultra sounds confirmed I had fibroid tumors as well. I finally saw what they looked like a few months back on some surgery show. Ugh, gross looking things.

I'm Brit, by the way; 20 and the hubby is 28. Got married November 16, 2007 and have been TTC ever since! No such luck yet. I had some spotting last week and I'm speculating it was implantation bleeding going on, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

The hubby and I are taking FertilAid since my doctor told me it was nearly impossible for me to get pregnant naturally, so, we decided to go with herbal pills before trying prescription. Hopefully they're working and maybe the spotting wasn't a false alarm! *wishes&prays*

Babydust!

hi all

well an update. I eventually ovulated of my own accord and had to endure the two week wait. Which was awful. But it ended with my period after 14 days so am presuming if I have calculated right my LP is correct and hopefully my progesterone is ok too.

I had my cd1 bloods done today, well cd 4, and have to go back for cd21 and cd28. Then hopefull i'll get my referral to Jessops and the FS

Just sooooooooo happy my body eventually decided to ovulate this cycle, even if it was day 100!!

hello ladies :witch: just came today ...:cry:

oh well ,forget june its time to plan my july cycle...:happydance:

after seeing :witch:i remembered my doctor talking to me at our last visit about clomid . i called him today and he told me if i want i could try serpafar 50mg 1 morning and 1 at night.from cd 3 for 5 days.i didn't like at the end where he said if to go and have an ultersound on the 13th to see how many eggs i've got!! i was to shocked and didnt answer..and now after closing the phone i feel like an idiot:dohh: i dont want to call back ! does anyone know what he meant? can 2 or 3 eggs come out at the same time? is there more of a chance of having twins or triplets? :dohh: all i want is one healthy egg that will give me a easy normal 28 cycle to conceive....my cycles are usualy 34-40 days max and i always feel at every cycle that i wont be able to ovulate...but so far i've been lucky ...i wasnt so lucky when i was ttc the first time i wasnt ovulating at every cycle...

so my question is would you take clomid? am i just being selfish wanting a normal cycle especialy since i seem to be ovulating (so far)just latter on ...?
are any of you taking clomid ? have you heard anything about how many eggs come out ? is it a healthy pregnancy ?......i sound stupid i know forgive me ...it just that the last :bfn: really got to me ...but then i dont think we could handle twins ....oh i sound so bad :cry:please forgive me:cry:

oulina - i am desperate for my dr to prescribe me clomid and that's what i'm waiting for my referral for. Loads of people are given it who don't actually have PCOS and can ovulate quite normally on their own - it just gives the ovulation a little bump along. I would say go for it, but if you feel it's not right yet then don't do it and get some more advice from your doctor.

I think you take clomid and then scan to see how many follicles there are and then they give you an injection to make them ovulate. I think! And it can lead to more than one egg being released!

Wish I could just phone my doctor! I have to traipse down there!

Καλή τύχη

How's everyone else going on?

oulina - i am desperate for my dr to prescribe me clomid and that's what i'm waiting for my referral for. Loads of people are given it who don't actually have PCOS and can ovulate quite normally on their own - it just gives the ovulation a little bump along. I would say go for it, but if you feel it's not right yet then don't do it and get some more advice from your doctor.

I think you take clomid and then scan to see how many follicles there are and then they give you an injection to make them ovulate. I think! And it can lead to more than one egg being released!

Wish I could just phone my doctor! I have to traipse down there!

Καλή τύχη

How's everyone else going on?

oh sweetie thanx alot for posting back... but i made up my mind to wait one more cycle ...(well actually my mom kinda pushed me to wait one more cycle) its not so easy to call my doctor he is one very busy doctor who you can never find...:dohh: and when i get him i forget everything i want to ask or get into some kinda shock like today:dohh:

fx maybe this month we both will get our :bfp:

ps. καλή τύχη !!!! omg ... do u speek greek? even if you dont ...i just got so excited now!! :hugs: καλή τύχη to u too!!:hugs:

how many cycles is this now you've been trying? Yeah I would def only do what you're comfortable with and if the time is right for you then move on to something like clomid. But then again, this next cycle you'll get your BFP so you won't need it! :happydance:

No, I don't speak much Greek but I am learning a bit at the moment. We're coming again in october and i thought i'd learn some (I'm a linguist anyway so I always like to understand what people are saying when I go away!)

:hug:

oh wow! so what part of greece are you planing on visiting?

Corfu and Santorini
we're going on a cruise
The other year we did athens, katakolon and corfu

I find it frustrating not being able to understand even basic things when i go away.

I love Greece and can't wait to go back!

you mean you've never gone to Rhodes? Rhodes is the best!!!
i am from cos but when ever i can go for a vacation ...it just has to be Rhodes!!! you should plan going there someday...you're gonna love it!!! i think its the most romantic island ever!!!

:happydance: have fun!!:happydance:

i did do rhodes, but I was only 7 so don't remember much!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->