PCOSers

Hi, dont know if i can join or not?
I had my first FS appointment few weeks ago and they suggest possible PCOS.
I am on 500 x2 daily Metformin. Side effects are horrible lol.
Under waiting more tests.

:dust:

hey pusskins. Had a peek at your chart and it is a bit erratic. Do your cycle vary all the time? I would say you prob didn't ovulate last cycle. I didn't my february cycle of 30 days but did my last cycle on cd100. PCOS is a pain but hopefully we can all get some answers and treatment.
I want to be put on metformin but have heard of side effects. How is it affecting you?

Hey Chele.
Yeah my cycles vary all the time, hate it. Yours seem a pain too. Its a nightmare isn't it?
The metformin make me feel horrible. Feel sick all the time :(

Hopefully we will get our :bfp: soon.

:dust:

Hi all,

I have PCOS which wasnt diagnosed until we were trying for our 2nd. I was quiet lucky I think cause I fell pregnant with 2nd just taking Metformin.

Now hoping for a 3rd, just come off BC about 3 weeks ago so waiting for the witch.

Good luck to everyone

xx

Well I have my dr appointment tonight and will see then if she had my cd3.5 bloods back. I want her to put me on metformin. I've been feeling really tired this last 2 weeks, as I have been eating a lot of carbs, especially at dinner. It suddenly clicked yesterday that it's the carbs and my insulin levels due to my PCOS. So I wanted Metformin anyway but this time I DEF want Metformin as something is not right with me. I'll ask if I can get my levels checked in my next cd21 blood - not sure if they were doing it already.

Hopefully she can prescribe it to me. If not then she has to do something else as I feel I am on the downward spiral to diabetes........

Yeah i would try and push for metformin, i heard it really works to help regulate cycles.
You just cant keep going on like this. I hate it myself. I just want to be normal.
xxx

Pusskins - don't hate yourself. These things are here to test us - whatever!!!! You'll get there. it's just taking a bit more time........

Well I went to the dr. Apparently the reason why she couldn't just refer me to the FS is that my PCT works in that I have to have bloods done and husband has to do an SA. So he will change to my doctors shortly and then be referred to Jessops for his SA. Once the results are in (I will have had my cd21 and 28 by then), then we can be referred. So we're still looking at late summer before I even get an appointment. Grr. Oh well all steps in the right direction I hope

So I decided last night to stop taking the AC just in case my bloods are ok this month, I have ovualted at a normal time and they don't refer us as my cd 21 are ok. I'll then start back on the AC after my cd28 if I haven't ovulated - yeah right.

Why in the back of my head am I so worried about my DH SA? I know I said last week he thinks he has a varicocele,so in many ways I am glad he has to have the SA done at this early stage of the process.At least we can rule that out or deal with the problems.
He looked very nervous when I told him - I know he's going to be one of those men that if there was a problem, he'd be mortally gutted.

She wouldn't give me Metformin. I asked why and she said it was her personal choice. I don't think she knows much about it's use for PCOS and said that she'd prefer for the FS to give it me with Clomid. But she said she'll look more into it for next time. Grr I was really hoping for that as well

Testosterone was ok, all bloods seemed fine and I am not going through the menopause. woop woop

hey chele its been a while since i posted here... i just read at the end of your last thread ...the "i am ovulating now 24-25cd" wow!!! thats great!!! we are ovulating on the same cds!!!:happydance:

of course you now are a few days ahead of me but it was so nice to see the "cd 24-25"

i am not alone....lets be 2ww buddies!!!:hugs:

i hope this is our special month!!!

good luck!

oh Oulina I am so happy I am having a fairly normal month this month. Ok so day cd24 to ovulate is still late, but not to me it's not

2WW buddies - am going nuts already!

stalked ur chart - so when do you think you did ovulate? Nice temp rise today!

Im cd 1 today, my last cycle was 17 days but my af wasn't a normal flow.

Is that normal whilst taking metformin and going up a dose?
Is my body working at last?
x

sorry Pusskins - my dr won't prescribe me metformin, so don't know much about it

stalked ur chart - so when do you think you did ovulate? Nice temp rise today!

hi chele i think ff is wrong this month i think i ovulated on cd24-25 and not cd 20 ...so that would make me 3dpo today.....but after saturdays accident my the seat belt hit me so hard on the chest and tummy i am full of bruzzes i dont think any fertilized egg could servive...:nope::cry:

but you never know i try to think positive i will know in 7 days when i take my first hpt ...

when are you planing on testing?

honey what happened to you? Hope ur ok....

I am 7dpo today and just not feeling it. I crashed this morning after breakfast and have the occasional twinge but thats about it. No sore boobs, more creamy cm last night.
I am going to test tomorrow, but only because I have 15 internet ones sitting at home. But I am not optimistic.

oh chele did you test ? i would love to hear some good news !! even though i think its kinda early to test at 8dpo...so dont get to upset ....
:happydance:good luck!! good luck!! good luck!! :happydance:

I might be joining you girls, Im just awaiting my results from my PCOS scan xxxx

My GP has put me on Clomid as PCOS has stopped me ovulating, hoping to start it next weekend once AF is here, first time in ages I cant wait for the old witch to show her face!

Oulina, hope you are ok after your accident :(

Oulina, hope you are ok after your accident :(

i am getting better ...even though every day that goes by i seem to be getting new pains...now its my neck and sholders... i just hope if there is a fertilized eggie somewhere it is safe and protected ...my tummy bruzes seem better today...this is gonna be the worse 2ww!!:cry:

I dont have PCOS i have a polyp on my uterus wall and thats messing my periods up :hugs: to all of you xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->